Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - E4 CHAT




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: 2003
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2024 6:46 pm 
Offline
Full of Beans
Full of Beans

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:09 pm
Posts: 7720
I was 15 and Hollyoaks was on fire at this point I really do miss those days cause I was young aswell lol


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2003
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2024 12:27 am 
Offline
Staff Team
Staff Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm
Posts: 35467
I remember years ago you would hear people talking about the show in a shop, in school, on the bus etc. These days people don't talk about it as much in real life or online.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2003
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2024 1:58 pm 
Offline
Full of Beans
Full of Beans

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:09 pm
Posts: 7720
No nobody talks unless it's brain dead tick tockers


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2003
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:15 pm 
Offline
Regular
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm
Posts: 27898
2000 to 2007 were the show's best years


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2003
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2024 9:32 pm 
Offline
Full of Beans
Full of Beans

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:09 pm
Posts: 7720
I agree I enjoyed 2008


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2003
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 2:03 am 
Offline
Staff Team
Staff Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm
Posts: 35467
Yeah 2000-2008 where the best years.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2003
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:27 am 
Offline
Full of Beans
Full of Beans

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:09 pm
Posts: 7720
Old school Hollyoaks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2003
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:31 pm 
Offline
Regular
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm
Posts: 27898
Leej wrote:
I agree I enjoyed 2008



I hated 2008 theme and some of the characters sucked


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2003
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:34 pm 
Offline
Full of Beans
Full of Beans

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:09 pm
Posts: 7720
Which characters did you not like?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 2003
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2024 1:45 am 
Offline
Staff Team
Staff Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm
Posts: 35467
I am trying to think who was in 2008 lol.

Roy family came into the show late 2008 I think.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - E4 CHAT


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: