Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

I left the beautiful blonde sleeping silently, contented and headed to the bathroom.
I downed a whisky before running the cold tap and searched for my razor.
I was elated, relieved, but at the same time I felt confused, angry and ashamed.
I’d known him a while now, since I came to the village from Ireland, and he started working for me and my sister.
From the first moment I laid eyes on Stephen I knew I wanted to get to know him, control him, and I wanted to sleep with him.
I had already kissed him, well he kissed me actually.
We’d been at a poker game drinking and he was wearing a blue shirt, sexy.
I “accidentally” moved my foot so he fell, he looked me in the eyes, and HE kissed ME!
I couldn’t believe it, and started kissing him back when I remembered we were both fathers, we were both fathers, had sons of our own, and I got angry with him and threw him out.
Truth be told, I was more angry at myself.
I was almost old enough to be his dad for Gods sake
Oh great, now I’d took the Lord’s name in vain, I was going to hell, truth be told I’m not so sure I weren’t already there, and Stephen was the devil, sweet, innocent, but at the same time enticing, inviting and so damn sexy with those beautiful blue eyes of his.
The next day he came into my office, looking awkward, and shy, I offered him a seat.
‘I.. I don’t know what happened last night’ He began, a part of me wanted to cut him off to save his blushes, the other part of me was enjoying watching him squirm.
‘When I was inside I had a mate, and I started to get on with him, started to like him, nothing happened..but I kind of wanted it to’ he explained.
I twirled my moustache and finished my biscuit as I listened
‘Let’s just forget it Stephen, get back to work, you’ve got a job to do’ I replied, opening my door, and showing him out.
I shut it behind him and put my head in my hands.
‘Stephen..wait’ I called out.
He turned round to face me, a look of, I think hope in his face.
‘The cellar needs cleaning, and the crates need bringing up’ I told him in my usual bossy manner, and I don’t know why but I felt a sudden rush when I saw his face fall.
I followed him into the cellar, like a predator stalking its prey.
‘Stephen’ I called out, it gave me a kick to know I was the only person who got away with calling him it, I thought it sounded hot.
I took the crate from his hands and I backed him up against the post, my eyes burned into his. I couldn’t fight it anymore and I grabbed his face, and I kissed him.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

His eyes widened in shock as he pulled away, I thought he was going to shout out but instead he grabbed my face, and kissed me back, passionately, fiery, man could he kiss!
I wanted to go further, but I couldn’t, I pretended Cheryl had just called me and I made my excuses and left. This was getting out of hand and I needed to stop it before it started to get complicated.
The day after that he came into the office, almost smug looking, like he knew me, like he knew what I wanted… nobody knew me, not even my ex wife Eileen, one of the many reasons she was my ex wife.
I weren’t going to let him get too big for his boots, too comfortable around me, he needed to learn that this “thing” we had was not black and white.
I called him down to the cellar again, and gave him the key, he smirked and locked us both in.
He leaned in close, I leaned in closer.
He moved in for a kiss, but before his lips could meet mine my fist met his ribs.
I saw his face change, I heard him gasp in pain, and recoil in horror, and to mine I saw tears gleam in those beautiful blue eyes of his.
He fell to the ground, I grabbed his face, couldn’t let the mask slip
‘Don’t think you call the shots Stephen’ I sneered at him
‘I’m sorry, I thought..’ he began, I cut him off
‘You thought what? Well whatever you thought was wrong, Stephen, I call the shots, I’m your boss’ I spat at him with utter disgust, although deep down it was myself I was disgusted by.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

When I realized he wasn’t getting up any time soon, I grabbed his arm
‘Stephen.. get up’ I ordered.
‘I can’t..it hurts’ he cried.
I supported his weight and lifted him, I felt pretty bad.
‘I’m going to take you to the hospital..Stephen’ I told him, he shook his head crying, but I had hold of him.
Turned out I’d broken a few of his ribs, I was ashamed of myself, but I couldn’t apologise, or he’d realise that I cared, and I couldn’t let anyone know that.
A week later and he still hadn’t returned to work, so I went to visit him, I had to know how he was doing, but as usual I pretended I was the big hard man who didn’t care about anything, or anyone besides Cheryl and my boys.
He opened the door, I needed to say sorry, say something..anything, so I said
‘Boo’ how original is that, how much of a plank am I?
I pushed gently past him and sat down on his sofa.
‘I was..I was just going out’ he explained, but instead he sat down on the sofa, he wouldn’t meet my eyes, I couldn’t blame him, but for some reason that hurt.
We talked a while, and I got up, and sat next to him.
‘Stephen.. look at me’ I cupped his chin and made him meet my eyes, I’d missed those beautiful blue eyes.
He couldn’t say anything, and as I leant closer I felt him shrink into himself, but I wouldn’t hurt him, not this time.
Instead I leaned in and I kissed him, slow, gentle, again and again, I was really starting to like him, and I hated myself for it, but for once I stopped fighting with myself and just let my mind go blank.
‘Cheryl’s out tonight Stephen.. you coming round?’ I said, after I’d gently bit his lip.
He didn’t say anything, just nodded, left Amy a note and followed.
I let him in, and he went to talk, but I didn’t give him the chance, and I kissed him again, before I lost the bottle to, before my head took over.
I led him up the stairs, and kissing him I kicked my bedroom door shut.
I left the beautiful blonde sleeping silently, contented and headed to the bathroom.
I downed a whisky before running the cold tap and searched for my razor.
I was elated, relieved, but at the same time I felt confused, angry and ashamed.
I removed the blade from its container and without taking a second to think I let metal meet skin, and watched as red drops spilled into the white porcelain sink.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:02 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

I put down my phone and sighed, Brendan could be so demanding, but it was kind of fun, and his kisses were pretty hot!
I couldn’t help but smile, and Amy noticed
‘Someone’s been happy a lot recently’ she remarked, as she finished dressing Lucas.
I stayed quiet, and pulled our son onto my lap, I couldn’t believe he was walking already, seemed like yesterday he was born.
‘You know Ste, its okay if you’ve met someone’ she told me.
‘Honest?’ I replied, after all she was the mother of my Leah and Lucas, and I didn’t wanna upset her anymore, I wasn’t the guy I used to be, I despised that version of me.
She smiled, nodded and touched my hand
‘So who is she… is it Rae?’
I shook my head
She reeled off a few more girls names and eventually I caved.
‘It’s not a she… it’s a he’ I confessed, she stared at me open mouthed, I thought she’d call me sick, tell me she was leaving and taking the kids, but instead she squeezed my hand.
‘Okay… who’s he? Do I know him?’ She asked, she was positively grinning at me, she was teasing me, but maybe she thought I was joking.
‘I’ve been dreading telling you, I thought it’d be so hard’ I confessed, a little pink highlighting my cheeks.
‘Are you gay Ste?’ she asked.
I shrugged my shoulders awkwardly.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:03 pm 
Out of date stock
Out of date stock

‘When I was inside I had this mate Callum, and I got to know him pretty well – no not like that, although I think I wanted to – but then I came out and I came back to you and Leah, and then Lucas came along, and I was so happy, I love them kids, and I love you, you’re the mother of my kids, course I was scared about telling you I’d being seeing another man’
‘Who is he Ste? Do I know him?’ She asked again, and she squeezed my hand again to let me know it was okay, that it would all be okay, and that she was happy for me.
‘Its Brendan’ I told her, she laughed a little, and then gaped again before hugging me.
‘If you’re happy Ste that’s what matters, and I won’t tell anyone I swear’ she promised pulling me into a big hug.
I couldn’t believe I’d told her, and I couldn’t believe she didn’t hate me.
I went to meet him, for another rendezvous, I can’t believe this was the same guy who cracked my ribs only a few weeks ago.
It was alright when we were on our own, he was totally different.

That's all I've got so far..

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:58 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Well written, look forward to reading more.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:11 am 
Guilty but insane
Guilty but insane

Love it so far! Look forward to more :smile:

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION