Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:26 pm 
Shelf Stacker
Shelf Stacker

Hollyoaks - John Paul returns from Dublin after being dumped by Craig. He moves in with Ste and soon begins a romance with Ste's best friend Natty. But Ste finds himself becoming increasingly jealous and soon finds he wants JP for himself..

"John Paul? Oh my God! Is that REALLY you?" Nancy asked, clearly in a state of shock. She had dyed her hair red and it had been such a long time since he last seen her. She looked good.
He turned around. "Indeed it is" was all he said. She walked over to him and pulled him into a big hug. "Why are you back in Hollyoaks? Is Craig about? You have missed so much. Did you know that Sarah is shagging Darren and that Hannah is a lesbian?"
John Paul laughed at the harassement of questions. He clearly had been away from Hollyoaks from too long. "I'm back from Dublin because Craig had a 3 month affair with a stripper, so no Craig is not back in Hollyoaks to answer your 2nd question. Sarah and Darren? The ego in that relationship is going to be sky high and Hannah munches the rug? I must say that's a massive shock". He took a quick pause before adding "So what about you Nancy, are you a Nun yet?".
She laughed loudly. "I'm sorry" she said and kissed his cheek. "I really did think you and Craig would be forever". He shrugged. "After all the people we hurt falling in love, I didn't expect it to happen to me and so soon. But apperances can be decisive, right?".
Nancy smiled at him despite herself. "So your back in Hollyoaks, moving back in with your mother".
John Paul rolled his eyes. "At the moment. God can you believe it back with my mother?"
Nancy laughed. "I'd offer you my spare room but it's currently being rented out to Loretta who's shagging Jake. Don't even go there" Nancy asked "It's far too long and far to complicated to explain. Pub then?"
"Why the hell not?" John Paul smiled. "First round on you?"

As the pair walked into the Dog, John Paul couldn't help but feel strange being back in this environment without Craig. Last time they visited at Christmas he had Craig by his side. Now he was a single man and despite having Nancy with him, he felt strangely naked. And not in the good way. He noticed Frankie at the bar giving him evil looks, Darren with his tounge down Sarah's throat at one of the tables, Hannah sitting next to them with a girl with short blonde hair, Ste sitting at a table with his hunky friend and Dom sitting at a table drinking a pint of beer on his lonesome. Plus some chunky girl who was talking in such an Irish accent that it back memories of his time in Dublin.
"JOHN PAUL MCQUEEN!" he heard a squeal. A squeal he could only recongise as his ex girlfriend Hannah. He turned around around and smiled at her.
"Hello Hannah, how are you?" he asked her. She went to shake his hand but he pulled her into a hug. Her friend flinched.
"I'm just divine. John Paul this is my girlfriend Lydia" she smiled. Hannah really was a lesbian? Well I never.
"So your a gayer aswell?" John Paul winked to Hannah before turning to Lydia and kissing her on the cheek. "Nice to meet you darling".
Hannah blushed and offered John Paul a seat next to her. He noticied Nancy in conversation with Ste at the bar.
Sarah pryed herself away from Darren's tounge for a few moments. "Hey John Paul. You broke up with Craig then?" she said.
"It lasted longer then I bet anyway. 13 months is better then the 8 months I guessed" Darren smirked "Craig decided he didn't take it up the chuff then?"
Sarah broke into a high pitched clearly fake laugh. John Paul smiled "He decided he liked it to much as a matter of fact. I walked in on him taking it up the chuff from a male stripper. What's up Darren- now you got your tounge in Sarah you afraid that you might succumb to my charms aswell".
Darren made a vomit noise. "In your dreams, buster".
"Every night" John Paul winked, and made a wanking sign with his left hand. Darren and Sarah left soon after that and Nancy took Sarah's seat.
"What the [bleep] is Little Miss Fake's problem?" Lydia asked. John Paul had decided he was already in love with Lydia.
"She's shagging Darren" Nancy said as she passed John Paul his beer "It's enough to make anyone lose thier senses".
As he took a sip of the beer, he noticed Ste walking over to him.

"Hey buddy" Ste said "I'm not stopping but I heard from Nancy that you were looking for a place to stay. I've got a spare room now that my mate Natty has his own place if your interested. It's cheap"
John Paul placed his beer on the beermat. He stood up and pulled Ste into a hug.
"Stephen Hay did anyone ever tell you where a lifesaver. I could kiss you right now".
"Well please.. don't" Ste said. He smiled at John Paul and simply said "You know where I live. Move in anytime" before walking away.
He noticed that Ste's friend was looking at him. He smiled at him and the friend checked him up and down before winking at him. John Paul felt weak at the knees.

"What do you mean your leaving? You've just arrived back!" Myra moaned as John Paul packed his bag.
"I'm only moving around the corner" he smiled "I'm 20 and can't stay at home forever".
Myra sighed. His sister Michaela was reading his Attitude magazine that she had stolen from his bag. "Gosh that new fitty in EastEnders is gorgeous. Id [bleep] him!" she said to noone in particular.
As John Paul finished his packing, he kissed his mother on the cheek. "I'll come and see you alot mother. Don't worry. It's going to be different this time. I've grown up alot".
Myra smiled weakly at him. "Don't let that Ste bully you around".
John Paul laughed. "As if I would, and Nancy told me he has changed. He is a single dad to 2 kids. I feel sorry for him aswell. I'll try and help out with the kids".
Myra rolled her eyes. John Paul was too kind for his own good.
"If I was a dyke, I'd totally do Lady GaGa" Michaela said as she continued to read his magazine. "She'd be rough".
10 minutes later, John Paul was stood on Ste's doorstep. He was back from a 13 month relationship and was about to move in with the man who had caused The McQueens a ton of problems in the past. He was clearly mad.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:42 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

I love this, its different and I love the characters you've used :)

Post Posted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:05 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I read the bold text and thought I would dislike this fanfic but I agree great use of characters and not something I would ever expect. Great work :upup:

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION