https://hollyoaksforum.com/

Black Veil Brides
https://hollyoaksforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7348
Page 1 of 1

Author:  LatvalaFan [ Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Black Veil Brides

Does anyone here apart from myself listen to this band from California?

I love their songs:

Fallen Angels
Rebel Love Song
Beautiful Remains
Love Isnt Always Fair

I would suggest checking them out if you're a hardcore rock metal fan and their albums are both awesome as i got them


:ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Author:  NOWHEREGOD [ Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:06 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Black Veil Brides

I haven't listened to a lot from them but I do like what I've heard so far. :)

Author:  LatvalaFan [ Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Black Veil Brides

They are really good and they have a new album coming out soon :ohyeah:

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/