https://hollyoaksforum.com/ | |
| Do you read any music magazines? https://hollyoaksforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2719 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Telepractice [ Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:19 am ] |
| Post subject: | Do you read any music magazines? |
I realised the other day I haven't bought any in ages. |
|
| Author: | LatvalaFan [ Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Do you read any music magazines? |
I sometimes get Kerrang! magazine |
|
| Author: | ValerieAnne [ Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:29 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Do you read any music magazines? |
I read Rolling Stone and Nylon every so often. |
|
| Author: | Chrissy_h [ Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Do you read any music magazines? |
Q Magazine sometimes |
|
| Author: | Beth [ Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:20 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Do you read any music magazines? |
I get Q every so often. However I have just found out there do a double pack Q and Empire (film magazine) for a fiver, so I might be getting it a lot more in the future. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |