https://hollyoaksforum.com/ | |
| Lady Gaga https://hollyoaksforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=243 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Sat May 02, 2009 6:02 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Lady Gaga |
Any fans? I must say I like poker face better than her first single. |
|
| Author: | Telepractice [ Sat May 02, 2009 6:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lady Gaga |
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/xs/260938/See-video-of-Lady-Gagas-new-song-Lovegame-which-has-been-banned-by-record-bosses-for-being-too-sexy.html Much controversy about her latest contribution to music. Be warned, some of the comments about it are robust. |
|
| Author: | Kay [ Sun May 03, 2009 11:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lady Gaga |
I LOVE Lady Gaga, she has a very good voice and writes all her own songs, very talented and her CD is brilliant, yeah she is over the top, but thats her gimmick. |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Sun May 03, 2009 3:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lady Gaga |
I didn't know she wrote her own songs. You learn something new every day |
|
| Author: | Kay [ Sun May 03, 2009 9:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lady Gaga |
I think she is 23, I remember hearing some lyrics in one of her songs that mentions she was born in March 1986 |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Mon May 04, 2009 4:45 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lady Gaga |
I have only heard poker face and just dance. What is your fave song of hers? |
|
| Author: | Kay [ Mon May 04, 2009 10:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lady Gaga |
I really like I like it rough and Starstruck, oh and Disco heaven |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Tue May 05, 2009 4:18 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lady Gaga |
Not heard either of them, will have to check out youtube and see if they are on it. Is there any you don't like? |
|
| Author: | Kay [ Fri May 15, 2009 7:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lady Gaga |
Nope, I loves them all! I'm gaga for Gaga |
|
| Author: | belle [ Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:48 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Lady Gaga |
i love her music |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |