https://hollyoaksforum.com/

Who is your fave girl group?
https://hollyoaksforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=134
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Hollyoaks Fan [ Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:13 pm ]
Post subject:  Who is your fave girl group?

Who is your fave girl group?

Author:  Kay [ Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who is your fave girl group?

Girls Aloud, they are my guilty pleasure!

I am seeing them in May, I can't wait!

Author:  iscreamloud [ Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who is your fave girl group?

Kay wrote:
Girls Aloud, they are my guilty pleasure!

I am seeing them in May, I can't wait!


I'm seeing them in may too!!! At the O2 :)

Author:  Kay [ Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who is your fave girl group?

I am seeing them at Wembley Arena 27th May

"Something Kinda oooh jumping on my tutu"

Author:  Hollyoaks Fan [ Fri May 01, 2009 2:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who is your fave girl group?

Who is your faves from the band?

Author:  Kay [ Sat May 02, 2009 8:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Who is your fave girl group?

Looks wise my list is:

1) Cheryl
2) Sarah
3) Kimberly
4) Nadine
5) Nicola

Author:  Hollyoaks Fan [ Sat May 02, 2009 2:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who is your fave girl group?

Didn't Nicola beat Sarah in some rating thing?

Looks wise I think -
Cheryl
Nadine
Kimberley
Nicola
Sarah

Voice wise I think-
Nicola
Nadine
Sarah
Kimberley
Cheryl

Author:  LatvalaFan [ Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who is your fave girl group?

Mine would be:

Wonderland
&
Vanilla Ninja

:ohyeah: :ohyeah:

Author:  NOWHEREGOD [ Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who is your fave girl group?

My favourite girl group is t.A.T.u.:



But they aren't together anymore. :( So I'll mention my favourite girl group that's still together which is 2NE1, they're from South Korea and I don't think that they're that well known in the UK:


Author:  LatvalaFan [ Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Who is your fave girl group?

Vanilla Ninja :cheer:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/