https://hollyoaksforum.com/ | |
| Hollyoaks https://hollyoaksforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18910 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Leej [ Tue Jan 14, 2025 5:25 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hollyoaks |
They have killed off Dilly and making Jeremy a serial killer I am done with this show it's dead to me. |
|
| Author: | 2009oaks [ Wed Feb 26, 2025 4:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hollyoaks |
Shows dead forums dead don't watch it anymore the clips I see on YouTube seems so unwatchable characters unlikeable terrible acting such a shame as it was a must watch every night for me |
|
| Author: | Leej [ Wed Feb 26, 2025 6:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hollyoaks |
Yeah the forum has been dead for months I watch the odd clip or 5 minutes of the show but the characters are so unlikeable |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |