Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - E4 CHAT




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Boring
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2024 4:56 am 
Offline
Regular
Regular
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:34 pm
Posts: 27898
Hollyoaks is worse than ever. It is so boring and uneventful - no wonder no one is posting on here. The show is offering nothing of note, nice going Cheers... you are killing the show


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boring
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 28, 2024 5:28 pm 
Offline
Staff Team
Staff Team
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm
Posts: 35467
x3 20 minute episodes is awful it just doesn't work. Hardly anything happens in a weeks worth of the show.

So many characters I couldn't care about sadly. It is such a shame. Even the bad era's of the show have been better than what we are currently seeing.

Last week for the first time ever - I didn't watch all week (Mon-Wed), tuned in again this week but I am losing interest in a show I love.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boring
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2024 7:31 pm 
Offline
Full of Beans
Full of Beans

Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:09 pm
Posts: 7720
I have not watched it in a month or 2 just not interested at all.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - E4 CHAT


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 52 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: