https://hollyoaksforum.com/ | |
| I know I keep saying this........ https://hollyoaksforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18893 |
Page 1 of 2 |
| Author: | Leej [ Sun Nov 10, 2024 3:04 pm ] |
| Post subject: | I know I keep saying this........ |
But this forum is dead |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Mon Nov 11, 2024 2:42 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I know I keep saying this........ |
Lol guess people have lost interest. x3 episodes are not enough. |
|
| Author: | RNC80 [ Mon Nov 11, 2024 7:11 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I know I keep saying this........ |
Yeah 3 20 minute episodes is not making people want to comment maybe Maybe if they showed classic episodes on Thur and Fri that would make people want to post |
|
| Author: | Leej [ Wed Nov 13, 2024 5:21 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I know I keep saying this........ |
Yeah that sounds like a good idea |
|
| Author: | RNC80 [ Wed Nov 13, 2024 7:03 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I know I keep saying this........ |
But sadly they would rather show crappy trash reality TV shows |
|
| Author: | Leej [ Sun Nov 17, 2024 4:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I know I keep saying this........ |
2001 to 2003 episodes are on YouTube |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Thu Nov 28, 2024 5:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I know I keep saying this........ |
I didn't watch Oaks last week at all. Plus I cannot be bothered to catch up with what I missed. HO is going down hill. ATD needs to be back on screen FAST. |
|
| Author: | RNC80 [ Sun Dec 01, 2024 12:09 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I know I keep saying this........ |
It is going downhill rapidly, the episodes are so boring and dominated by Ste and other characters I have little to no interest in I am beginning to wonder if Hollyoaks will be around this time next year. Sad to see a show I started watching full time in 1999 become a shell of its own glory years |
|
| Author: | Leej [ Mon Dec 09, 2024 7:34 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I know I keep saying this........ |
I can't see it going beyond its 30th anniversary if I am honest if they keep hemorrhaging viewers. |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Sun Jul 13, 2025 8:58 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: I know I keep saying this........ |
Clare and Tom, have been good returns. Not sure why some characters are still remaining though. |
|
| Page 1 of 2 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |