https://hollyoaksforum.com/ | |
| Will Cleo die? https://hollyoaksforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=18878 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Wed Oct 16, 2024 1:51 am ] |
| Post subject: | Will Cleo die? |
Anyone expect her to die in Abe's arms? I think that would have been a good exit SL. |
|
| Author: | RNC80 [ Wed Oct 16, 2024 6:27 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Will Cleo die? |
No the bosses love her so she's indestructible like Ste, Sienna and Maxine |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Thu Oct 17, 2024 1:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Will Cleo die? |
Such a shame as her dying that way would have been a great exit I think. I am wondering now if Cleo/Peri or both will end up pregnant in typical soap style. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |