https://hollyoaksforum.com/ | |
| Clare Devine Fanclub!!! https://hollyoaksforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=466 |
Page 1 of 1 |
| Author: | jojox [ Tue May 26, 2009 4:40 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Clare Devine Fanclub!!! |
How ace is clare? Wish she would come back full time! Not long now till she back woooop |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Tue May 26, 2009 4:46 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Devine Fanclub!!! |
Yay a Clare fanclub I would love her to come back full time too...but I guess the bad guy (girl) needs to get caught at some point |
|
| Author: | iscreamloud [ Fri May 29, 2009 9:12 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Devine Fanclub!!! |
Yep, love Clare!! Sooooooooooo wish she was staying full time too!!! |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Fri May 29, 2009 3:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Devine Fanclub!!! |
I would love to see her sister come into the soap....Kalk did a script of Lara Devine coming into HO and I think that would be a great idea....or twins....Clare is the evil one and there is a nice one that gets mistaken for her and taken to prison and evil Clare gets away |
|
| Author: | jojox [ Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Devine Fanclub!!! |
That would be great, but i dnt think clare will be back for a bit now, hope she is tho... late nights with clare... yea!!!!! |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:17 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Devine Fanclub!!! |
Yeah I hate when they leave us wanting more...I would have liked to see her in the background more....then to have attacked Warren/Justin. Fingers crossed for late night hollyoaks |
|
| Author: | Kalk [ Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:32 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Devine Fanclub!!! |
She should come back for late nights and give her a real ending that we'll never forget! Because that's the sort of character she is... |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:31 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Clare Devine Fanclub!!! |
I would love her to appear in HO Later...but not sure it will happen now. |
|
| Page 1 of 1 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |