https://hollyoaksforum.com/

Hannah Ashworth Fanclub
https://hollyoaksforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=276
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Hollyoaks Fan [ Mon May 04, 2009 5:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Hannah Ashworth Fanclub

Any Hannah fans joined yet?
Do you think Justin is the right boy for Hannah?

If you have joined the Hannah Ashworth Fanclub then feel free to use this banner.
Image

Don't forget to keep checking the Hannah fanart section too!

Author:  preciousillusions [ Sun May 17, 2009 1:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hannah Ashworth Fanclub

Meee :). Hannah has been my favourite character for a long time. I don't know about Justin, it seems sort of random having them together after they have known each other for ages and never shown interest in each other before. I am very interested to see what will happen to Hannah after Justin leaves though.

Has anyone ever written to Emma? I have always wanted to but never actually gotten around to it.

Author:  Hollyoaks Fan [ Sun May 17, 2009 3:44 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hannah Ashworth Fanclub

Welcome to the forum :upup:

I haven't written to her but I am sure she welcomes all fanmail. I don't think Hannah and Justin fit together well..I have always thought Elliot was the right guy for her as they were both nice people. Hannah did brilliant during the anerexia storyline and really stood out as an great actress but more recently I am not buying her crutches acting...it is like she is jumping ten feet in the air each time she hobbles by :lol:

I always thought her and Gilly would make an interesting couple.

Author:  Hollyoaks Fan [ Thu May 21, 2009 3:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hannah Ashworth Fanclub

What does Hannah study at HCC?

Author:  cutelilallie [ Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hannah Ashworth Fanclub

how do u get the banner up onto ur page ??
anyway i thought tht hannah and justin were a good couple they really loved each other but that one time she got with ash at first i was like oh my god because they didnt suit at all. :tongue@ :lol: i think she will have a relapse because of the way she had one a few weeks back and now the pressure is alot i think she will finaly crack.
love you lots from allie
xxxxxxxxxx

p.s how would you write a letter to her??
xxxxxxxxx

Author:  Hollyoaks Fan [ Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hannah Ashworth Fanclub

I can add the banner for you :upup:

For autographs and fan mail, you can write to the cast, care of:

HOLLYOAKS
Lime Pictures
Campus Manor
Childwall Abbey Road
Liverpool
L16 0JP

Author:  cutelilallie [ Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hannah Ashworth Fanclub

thankyou
xxx :)

Author:  Hollyoaks Fan [ Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:16 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hannah Ashworth Fanclub

Are you going to write to her? or just thinking about it?

Author:  preciousillusions [ Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Hannah Ashworth Fanclub

I think i will. I have been meaning to for like years now so really need to get around to it sometime soon! Before she leaves Hollyoaks anyway!

But wtf have they done to Hannah? The sleeping with Gilly & the Darren thing...these are situations that the Hannah we all know and love would seriously think about and worry over before she even considered doing anything. Of course it's great that in her recovery she has become more relaxed but it's ridiculous to make out that the insecurities that fueled her eating disorder and were a part of her for so long have been wiped out just like that. Hannah is not anorexia, she has herself back, but the Hannah we see on screen at the moment seems like an imposter Sarah picked up on a random holiday to Ibiza or something :lol: :down: . It makes me a little upset to be honest because the character means a lot to me, i know it's sad but i feel like HO are undoing all the depth that Emma has given Hannah over recent years, and leaving the impression of a cardboard cut-out that feels nothing.

Author:  Hollyoaks Fan [ Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Hannah Ashworth Fanclub

I agree with alot of that and would love a happy ending for Hannah, she made her mark during that anerexic storyline and since then she has done some crazy stuff. Getting with Ash would have to be one of the worst storylines she has had. I didn't expect that from her character at all. She has stayed on to go out with a better storyline I just hope it is as good as she deserves.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/