| Author |
Message |
|
jojox
|
Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:40 pm |
|
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:04 am Posts: 185
|
|
How ace is clare? Wish she would come back full time!
Not long now till she back woooop
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Hollyoaks Fan
|
Posted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:46 pm |
|
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm Posts: 35467
|
Yay a Clare fanclub I would love her to come back full time too...but I guess the bad guy (girl) needs to get caught at some point 
_________________ 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
iscreamloud
|
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:12 am |
|
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:54 am Posts: 1478
|
|
Yep, love Clare!! Sooooooooooo wish she was staying full time too!!!
_________________   LOVES Loui Batley, Guy Burnet, Summer Strallen, Emmett Scanlan, Roxanne McKee, Kieron Richardson and James Sutton!
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Hollyoaks Fan
|
Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:08 pm |
|
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm Posts: 35467
|
I would love to see her sister come into the soap....Kalk did a script of Lara Devine coming into HO and I think that would be a great idea....or twins....Clare is the evil one and there is a nice one that gets mistaken for her and taken to prison and evil Clare gets away 
_________________ 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
jojox
|
Posted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 pm |
|
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:04 am Posts: 185
|
|
That would be great, but i dnt think clare will be back for a bit now, hope she is tho... late nights with clare... yea!!!!!
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Hollyoaks Fan
|
Posted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:17 pm |
|
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm Posts: 35467
|
Yeah I hate when they leave us wanting more...I would have liked to see her in the background more....then to have attacked Warren/Justin. Fingers crossed for late night hollyoaks 
_________________ 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Kalk
|
Posted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:32 am |
|
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:34 pm Posts: 251
|
She should come back for late nights and give her a real ending that we'll never forget! Because that's the sort of character she is... 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|
Hollyoaks Fan
|
Posted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:31 pm |
|
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:30 pm Posts: 35467
|
|
I would love her to appear in HO Later...but not sure it will happen now.
_________________ 
|
|
 |
|
 |
|