https://hollyoaksforum.com/ | |
| Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper...Bootstampers are welcome -.- https://hollyoaksforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=1488 |
Page 1 of 3 |
| Author: | Jessiee13 [ Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:08 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper...Bootstampers are welcome -.- |
Yes, this is the forum for Hollyoaks Later Bootcamp gossip... I have allowed bootstampers on Ming welcome...Seeing as I am the only one is is not a Bootstamper. Anyway...I think the bootcamp will be great, with Hart, or not. |
|
| Author: | Julie [ Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:19 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper...Bootstampers are welcome -.- |
Bootstamper all over her.. I think its ridiculous but least we can count on Zoe and Loui to act amazingly whatever.. |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper...Bootstampers are welcome -.- |
Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper number 3? or is it 2? lol |
|
| Author: | Julie [ Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:50 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper...Bootstampers are welcome -.- |
Its 2.. As I am not a bootcamper I am a Hollyoaks Later bootstamper all over mings face no2.. As is Kay #1 and SpecialT #3 and is Zoe aswell. So I am guessing you can either be a bootcamper or a bootstamper...choose wisely - its war |
|
| Author: | Special T [ Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:10 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper...Bootstampers are welcome -.- |
I even have my special boot camp army hat and dog chain so watch out!! |
|
| Author: | Hollyoaks Fan [ Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:23 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper...Bootstampers are welcome -.- |
I am going to remain positive and be a bootcamper |
|
| Author: | XxAngelEyesxX [ Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:41 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper...Bootstampers are welcome -.- |
Can i have the bootstamper all over ming's face seal of approval please? |
|
| Author: | Kay [ Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:51 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper...Bootstampers are welcome -.- |
Of course hun, you can be #4... |
|
| Author: | XxAngelEyesxX [ Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:56 pm ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper...Bootstampers are welcome -.- |
Kay wrote: Of course hun, you can be #4... Thanks,i've got my boots ready My sig is not showing up on other comments but rest assured i am a Hollyoaks Later bootstamper all over mings face |
|
| Author: | Julie [ Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:39 am ] |
| Post subject: | Re: Hollyoaks Later Bootcamper...Bootstampers are welcome -.- |
Good stuff |
|
| Page 1 of 3 | All times are UTC |
| Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group http://www.phpbb.com/ | |