Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post Posted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:32 pm 
Garden in bloom
Garden in bloom

Brendan

It was like i was i was stabbed in the heart the very moment he told me, all i wanted to do is just scream at him that i loved him and i alway have. He is all i wanted.
I got out of bed after he left, i was still weak from the explosion, all i wanted to do is run after him and kiss him, tell him how i feel instead i fell to the ground.

Ste

I am torn between Doug and Brendan, I have past with Brendan but i have a future with Doug, I love Doug...But I love Brendan more, I don't want to admit this tho, Doug can never find out it will crush him.

Brendan

I rest for one more night before trying to walk again, I can't let Ste marry Douglas. I get my feet
step by step i manage it to the door of my hospital room, Open the door and i up my pace out of the hospital. I make my way to Hollyoaks Village still dressed in my hospital gown, weak and legs about to give way i make it to the door of the deli before i collapse.

Ste
I only went back because i had forgot my wallet thats when i found him leaning against the door.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

crouching down next to Brendan.

Ste: Brendan, what the hell? we need to get you back to hospital. (starting to ring for a ambulance)

Brendan wacks the phone out of hand.

Brendan: No, I need to speak to you. Inside. (short of breath) please steven (looking him in the eyes)
Ste: fine.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ste

I unlocked the deli door, put my arms around Brendan's neck helping him inside the deli, put him lying down on the sofa. and then that's when he said it.

Brendan

I couldn't hold it in any longer so i said it, I blurted out what i wanted to always say.

Brendan: Steven, Don't marry Douglas.
Ste: I love Doug. We're getting married weather you like it or not Brendan, They is no me and you anymore, we've got past but thats it just past.
Brendan: Steven. I don't want you to marry Doug because I love you. I always have.

Ste

At that moment i didn't know weather to run or pounce on him, the words that have always controlled me. the way he has always controlled me.
I could see him starting to lose Consciousness. I had no other option....

Brendan

He sent me back to hospital, He did it not just because i was still recovering from the explosion, He did it because I know he does love even tho he doesn't want to admit it.

Katy Perry @ Echo Arena18th October 2011 :D
Waking up in Vegas -28th June 2012Was amazing :D
Iamsterdam- 28th October 2011
Paris-September '13

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION