Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post subject: Everlasting Love
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:10 pm 
Guilty but insane
Guilty but insane

Hiya!! I just want to say thanks again to everyone who commented on my first fanfic, You know who you are LOL :D and today I suddenly thought of a new idea for a new fic and I decided to write! :)
This fic is inspired by one of my fave family/comedy movies ever which is A Cinderella Story and I imagined what it would be like if the same story happened to John Paul and Craig!! :D. Anyway I hope you'll enjoy the chapter
and I hope you'll comment!! :D

xoxo

Chapter 1

2001:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJlZ2cMZk5Q

John Paul McQueen had a perfect childhood.
John Paul McQueen had perfect friends and most of all his perfect mum.
John Paul loved his mum, always looked up to her and always supported her.
His mum, Myra owned Il Gnosh which was a successful resturant that John Paul loved to go everyday and spend time with his friends, Myra and Steph Cunningham: John Paul's godmother, Myra's best friend and the Manager of Il Gnosh.
Myra and John Paul both had a passion for football and they would go for a kick about and have a laugh everyday after John Paul came home from School.

You could say that 7 year old John Paul McQueen had his semi-fairytale with his widowed mum in the sunny suburbs of Hollyoaks......Until 18th May 2001.

..........................................................................................................................
On May 18th 2001 it was John Paul's 8th birthday and he was very excited. Myra bought him a Liverpool football kit, a snowglobe and suprised him a birthday party with his friends at Il Gnosh. Everyone gathered around John Paul with a big birthday cake in front of him cheering to make a wish. John Paul honestly didn't know what to wish for because everything he wanted was right in front of him. John Paul closed his eyes and blew the candles. When he opened his eyes, he saw that Myra bumped into a man and they both started to have an interesting conversation between them. That man was Ricky Bowen. Since then...John Paul's life completely changed.

A few months later, Myra and Ricky fell in love and got married at St. Eunices Church and became a step-brother to Ricky's evil but dumb daughters, Jacqui and Mercedes.

When the whole family gathered together to take the family photo outside the church, Ricky who was holding Myra's boquet for her purposely dropped the boquet. John Paul who was standing next to Ricky bent down to pick the boquet up and Ricky gave the photographer a quick signal to quickly take the picture before John Paul got up with the boquet. Myra was completely unaware of this. John Paul was upset and jealous that his new evil step father kept pushing his mother away from him.

..........................................................................................................................

A few nights later, John Paul was in bed but couldnt sleep so Myra came to his room quietly, not waking up Ricky, Jacqui and Mercedes and read him a fairytale.
Myra cuddled John Paul and giggledd with him while reading the last line of the book
''...and they lived happily ever after!!''
''Mummy? Do fairytales come true'' John Paul asked
''Well, no but dreams do come true'' Myra said. ''It's like I say, ''Never let the fear of striking out.....''
John Paul finished the last line and chuckled: ''Keep you from the playing the game'' I know''!!
John Paul played with the snowglobe Myra gave him for his birthday and thanked her once again before placing it on his bedside table.

Myra and John Paul cuddled for a few minutes until they felt a massive rumble around the house. John Paul was scared when all the objects and picture frames on the shelves and walls started falling. The Hollyoaks earthquake began. Myra told John Paul that she loves him and to stay in his room so she can go out to see what was going on. John Paul called his mum but she left already. His snowglobe from his bedside table smashed to bits. When the earthquake was over, Myra never came back.

John Paul lost his best friend that day

From then on, the only fairy tales in his life...
...were the ones he read about in books.

Myra didn't leave a will.
Ricky got everything. The house, Il Gnosh and and most of all, John Paul...

John Paul's Fairytale was over.
.........................................................................................................................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI0QORZvams

John Paul was heart broken that his mum died so he would always sit down on the football pitch everyday where they would always play football.
John Paul was told by Ricky that he had to move to the attic as Jacqui and Mercedes moved to his bedroom. John Paul was holding a box of his favourite things that remembered his mum while Ricky showed him where the attic was. Even thought it was John Paul and Myra's house, Myra never showed him the attic because John Paul was scared of the dark. Ricky showed John Paul his room while Mercedes and Jacqui walk past him, giggling at him. Ricky left John Paul alone to unpack his stuff.
John Paul unpacked his stuff and went to sleep, remembering what his mum said about dreams and fairytales coming true.

John Paul wondered if he will ever have a happily ever after but what he didn't expect was that his life would completely change after seeing a certain someone 8 years later.......

Thanks for reading!! :D
xoxo

Last edited by hasenaali on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Everlasting Love
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:12 pm 
Guilty but insane
Guilty but insane

Hiya here's the next chapter. I'm actually not sure about this chapter. The main plot of the story is like A Cinderella Story but there will be a few twists and turns throughout the story :? , so Craig and John Paul's ''Relationship'' will be nothing like the relationship they use in the movie! :omg:

There will be smut in the story as its a teen based story but I'm trying figure out how I'm gonna write smut because I feel a bit uncomfortable for my age to write it .

Oh and by the way, Kris is a dance teacher in this chapter, but he's not Bisexual or a cross dresser. He is a bit camp but he is straight like Fernando. You'll see in this chapter why I didn't make a gay character becoming family friends to Ricky's family.

So Enjoy!! :upup:
xoxo

Chapter 2

8 Years Later - Present day (2009)

8 years later, in the year 2009, 16 year old John Paul was now a straight A student at Hollyoaks High. He had big dreams of going to Trinity college and become a succesful footballer since he was little. He never liked school because he was a ''geek''. He would constantly get teased and picked on by people but his only friend was his childhood best friend Hannah Ashworth. He also worked full time at Il Gnosh now that Ricky owns the place but Steph is still the manager. He had to work there because he had to make money to pay for his tuition fees for Trinity because Ricky wouldn't pay for it himself. He loved spending time at Gnosh because he can have a laugh with his friends Steph and Zoe, Cindy and Darren, who also works there.

John Paul woke up from the sound of Ricky banging on his door, shouting to tell him that he wants his breakfast made.
John Paul yawned and ran his finger through his hair. ''I'll be right down''
''NO NOW!!'' Ricky yelled.
John Paul glumly got off his bed, got dressed, showered and made breakfast for his evil step father.

.......................................................................................................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7aCceaEepw

Ricky was resting on a hammock in the back garden while watching his children Jacqui and Mercedes learning a dance routine by dance teacher and family friend Kris Fisher for their upcoming high school halloween dance. Minutes later John Paul came to the back garden and rushed towards Ricky giving him his full english breakfast.
''You're late'' Ricky said
''I know, I'm so sorry'' John Paul panted
Ricky took a bite of his sausage as John Paul worries that he didnt make it right. ''Mmmm...perfect'' Ricky said with his mouth full. John Paul sighed in relief.''You do know you have a shift at Gnosh right now are you?''
John Paul hesitated. ''But I have a big english test today at school and I can't skip it''
Ricky sighed in frustration. ''Look, if you want to go to Trinity, then you need to work as HARD as you can to get money to pay for it. No job, no money, no uni. Got it?
Now get going!!''
John Paul nodded as he left the back garden.
Ricky on the other hand was chuckling as he watched the girl's disatroous teamwork of putting a dance routine together.
''Look girls, you're both not getting it right, your Dad payed me £50 pounds per hours to teach you girls so if you're not getting it right then I'm going home!!'' Kris shouted in frustraition. While the girls were learning, Mercedes let one rip.
''Ahhhh, you filthy banshee!!!'' Jacqui screamed
''What? I have a spastic colon'' Merecedes said innocently.
''Well you have a spastic brain!!'' Jacqui yelled
........................................................................................................................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0tTEOD0Qs

Meanwhile, John Paul was on his way to school after Steph refused to let him work on a school day. John Paul told Steph that he was afraid that Ricky will find out and get in trouble. Steph mentioned to John Paul that his mother wouldn't have want him to work and to leave Ricky to her.

John Paul went to the sixth form common room where he saw his best friend Hannah sitting on a beanbag chair reading a book. John Paul was about to walk towards her when suddenly he accidentally bumped in to four people. These people were Rhys, Gilly, Sarah and Melissa. The popular kids in school who made John Paul's life miserable.
''Watch where you're going you freak'' Sarah Shouted
John Paul was looking down at his trainers, wishing that the ground would swallow him up while Hannah ran to him, asking him if he was ok.
Rhys scoffed. ''And what are you and little miss Barbie doing here anyways??? You don't even belong here'' Rhys spat.
John Paul wanted to cry. He wished his mother was here.
''Leave him alone'' whispered someone quietly to Rhys, Melissa, Sarah and Gilly.
John Paul looked up from the floor and saw a dark haired boy with stubble behind the counter making a cup of coffee, while watching what was going on.
But the thing is the dark haired boy was the most popular boy in school.
He was the football star in school.
He was friends with the popular kids who teased John Paul
He was Sarah's boyfriend
and most of all, he was way out of John Paul's league.
He was Craig Dean. The boy who took John Paul's breath away.

Craig obviously didn't want to get involved with his friends continuously making fun of John Paul.

Craig walked away following his friends to class while John Paul was still standing in the middle of the common room with Hannah in shock.
''Craig Dean just told his friends to leave me alone!! That never happens. I never get noticed by Craig Dean, but then again I'm invisible to everyone!'' John Paul thought. ''And he looked really good wearing his red striped cardigan today....with his both sleeves rolled up so I can see his tanned skin...NO!! John Paul, why are you thinking this??? I'm not gay!!! MAYBE I do find Craig Dean attractive like everyone else and but I'm not gay!! I like women! And plus If I was gay, then I would never live it down because Ricky, Jacqui and Mercedes hates gays and I'll be sent down to care. GOD I NEED HELP!!!

John Paul was interrupted from his thoughts by Hannah.
''John Paul, are you alright??'' Hannah asked as she clicked her fingers in front of John Paul
''Yeah, I'm fine'' John Paul Smiled weakly. ''Let's get to class, yeah?''
Hannah smiled as John Paul followed her to class.

:?

xoxo

Post Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:15 pm 
Guilty but insane
Guilty but insane

This is the third chapter. Its kind of a small chapter because it's mainly about the two secret admirer's conversations.
The bold Writing in this chapter are the usernames of the admirers and the italic writing are the text messages. I decided to use the text message converstaion from the movie coz its really romantic and I cant think of a better conversation for the boys! biggrin.gif
The next chapter will explain the boys' lives and their sexualitys.
Thanks to Zoe and Noelle for their suggestions of writing smut in the story, I reaally appreciate it!!

xoxo

Chapter 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5W9NstuguI

Its Break time in Hollyoaks High and John Paul was waiting for Hannah outside one of the classrooms. The school corridors was crowded full of students as they left their classrooms in such a hurry. John Paul suddenly saw his step sisters walking through the crowd and quickly turned around towards Hannah's classroom door so Jacqui and Mercedes wouldn't see him and start teasing him in front of everyone. He already had enough of that in the morning with the popular kids. As he stepped back from the door, he accidentally bumped into Hannah' crush and the Science geek, Elliot Bevan.
''Oh Sorry John Paul'' Elliot said, holding a replica of Apollo 8.
''Its ok, Elliot'' John Paul smiled. ''What are you doing with a rocket anyways??'' John Paul couldn't believe what he just said. Its obvious why Elliot was holding a rocket because Elliot is obbsessed with Science! John Paul smiled nervously.
''Its for the school science fair on friday! Its a replica of Apollo 8. Yeah it was first one that orbited the moon and the one that read the Christmas Story from the orbit of the moon on Christmas Eve, 1968. You should come and check it out on friday. You can also bring Hannah along too''
John Paul smiled. ''Oh I'm SURE Hannah would love that!! Thanks, We'll see you on friday!''
''Awesome!!'' Elliot smiled. ''Anyway I got to go, I have to meet up Leila and teach her how to DJ for the homecoming dance!! Bye'' John Paul waved bye to Elliot as he walked away. Seconds, later Hannah came out of the classroom to see John Paul by the door, waving bye at somebody.
''Who was that?'' Hannah asked innocently.
John Paul put his arm around Hannah's shoulders and squeezed her while they were walking outside. ''That my friend, is Mr Elliot Bevan'' John Paul grinned
Hannah gasped in excitement. ''What?!''
''Yeah and He invited us to the science fair on friday to go and see him!!'' John Paul replied
''You are Joking!! Well what did he say??'' Hannah screamed in delight
''I said yes'' John Paul said.
''OMG I LOVE YOU!!'' Hannah jumped and hugged John Paul screaming. ''God, I really like Elliot, I wish I could tell him how much I like him. I always dream of being his but I'll know that in real life, it could never happen'' Hannah said sadly
''Sometimes fantasy is better than reality, Hannah'' John Paul said.
John Paul's phone started vibrating from his school bag. He got his phone out of his bag and looked at the screen: 1 new message
John Paul grinned. Hannah was surpised at John Paul reaction as she knew that his mysterious secret admirer sent him a text message. ''Ahh, speaking of fantasies...'' Smiled Hannah.
''I'll see you later'' smiled John Paul as he went outside the school and sat on the grass, against the tree and read his text message:

Footy_Freak: Heeeey Where have u been? We haven't talked in ages!

John Paul smiled and replied to his secret admirer:

TrinityBoy_2009: We taiked this morning.

Footy_Freak: I can't stop thinking about you. :heart:

John Paul blushed.

Footy_Freak: What's on your mind right now?

TrinityBoy_2009: You first.

Footy_Freak: Well I'm thinking Mr Owen and Miss Hayton r taking their ''friendship'' 2 far!!

John Paul looked at Mr Owen and Miss Hayton sitting on the school bench flirting and being all touchy and laughed.

TrinityBoy_2009: LOL!

John Paul looked around the school campus at people who are texting with their mobile phones as he wondered who is secret admirer could be.

Footy_Freak: I wanna hear your laugh. When can we finally meet?

Just as John Paul was about to reply, the school bell rang. He quickly typed his message and shut his phone. He got up from the floor and ran to his class.

Meanwhile there was someone who was sitting against the other side of the tree waiting for his reply of his previous text message.
That person was in fact Craig Dean. He quickly got his message from TrinityBoy_2009 and his replied ''Soon!''
Craig shut his phone and walked to his classroom, also wondering who is secret admirer could be....

:?
xoxo

Post Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:51 am 
Guilty but insane
Guilty but insane

Great stuff...look forward to more x

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION