Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post Posted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:16 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

Ever since he had been arrested, Silas Blissett had thought back to the hold he’d had over Lynsey Nolan. Seeing the fear in her eyes as he terrorised her had been such a rush for Silas, and the way people had so easily discredited her when she pointed the finger at him had been the icing on the cake. He’d managed to convince everyone in the village that Lynsey was crazy – and even better, she, too, had started to think that she was losing her mind.

Silas spent a lot of time in his cell, which gave him a lot of time to think. He missed seeing the fear in poor Lynsey’s eyes, and he spent his time plotting about how he would escape.

Over a number of weeks, Silas tried his best to convince the world that he was insane. When the court had decided that he was unfit to stand trial, he had to be moved from the prison that was holding him, to a secure mental facility. This was when he would make his move – his only attempt to escape.

When the day came, he was loaded into a prisoner transport van, in handcuffs. One of the two officers locked the door behind him, and then they climbed into the front of the van, and drove off towards the hospital.

When Silas felt the van coming to a stop, and heard the engine turn off, he got down onto the floor, closing his eyes and feigning unconsciousness. It wasn’t the first time he had feigned a heart attack, and he hoped that this time would be just as effective as the last.

When the officers opened the door of the van, they saw Silas, apparently unconscious, lying on the floor.

“Get an ambulance!” one of the officers said, and the second officer ran back to the front of the van in order to make the call. As the first officer leaned over Silas to check his pulse, he made his move, swiftly hitting the man over the head with his handcuffs, and knocking him out cold.

He searched the officer for the handcuff keys, and when he found them, he quickly unlocked his handcuffs, stashing them in his pocket for future use. Grabbing the truncheon from the unconscious man’s belt, he waited for the other officer to return, before quickly smacking him over the head with the truncheon, knocking him out, too.

Dragging both of the men out of the van and onto the pavement, he locked the door behind him, smiling to himself. His escape plan had worked.

As he stepped out of the van, he breathed in the fresh air, the freedom. He smiled to himself – his plan had worked. Now he only had one thing on his mind – Lynsey.

----

What does anyone think? Should I write more?

Kaz x

Last edited by Kazine on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Silas Returns.
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 3:06 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Great read so far, I would like to see more :up2:

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:23 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

Silas took the van, and made his way back to Hollyoaks behind the wheel. Since he was being moved to a hospital, he’d been allowed to wear regular clothes for the journey. This was useful for him, so he didn’t stand out on the street as an escaped convict.

He stopped the van outside a clothes shop on the way to the village, silently stealing a flat cap and pulling it down to hide his face. After all, he was well known around here as a notorious serial killer – he didn’t imagine people would react well to him showing up on the streets when he was meant to be locked away.

As soon as he arrived back in the village, he parked the van near Lynsey’s house, but so that it was out of sight. He hid so that he was out of sight, but so that he could still see Lynsey’s house. The place looked empty, and he sat there for what felt like hours. As he hid, he thought about how much he would enjoy taking Lynsey’s life. She had caused so much trouble for him, and it had been her fault that he had ended up accidentally killing his own daughter, Heidi. She deserved everything that was coming to her.

Eventually he saw Lynsey coming towards the flat. She stopped at the front door, taking her keys out of her bag and unlocking the door. Silas was pleased with this, as it meant the house was empty.

As Lynsey walked into the house, he quickly snuck up behind her, hitting her over the head with the policeman’s truncheon. Before she knew what was going on, she was unconscious and lying on the floor.

Silas dragged her into the house, closing the door behind him. He searched the living room for a blanket, and found one lying over the back of the sofa. He covered Lynsey with the blanket, wrapping her in it and making sure she was completely hidden by it. He then opened the door again, picking her up and checking no one was outside. When he knew that the coast was clear, he quickly carried Lynsey back to the van, throwing her into one of the cells and locking the door.

Kaz x

Post Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:08 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

Silas headed out of the village in the van, Lynsey still unconscious in the back. He headed to a familiar spot – an abandoned warehouse used by the youth of Hollyoaks last September as the venue for a party. It was right next to the warehouse that he had killed one of his victims, Rae Wilson, on that same night, so the spot was nostalgic for him.

He parked the van in the most inconspicuous place he could find, but so that it was still near enough to the entrance of the warehouse that he wouldn’t have to carry Lynsey’s unconscious body far – he was getting on a bit, after all, and he wasn’t exactly at his peak of physical fitness anymore.

He headed into the back of the van where Lynsey was still unconscious. He picked her up, draping her over his shoulder, and carrying her into the warehouse.

Silas found a pipe running down one of the walls inside the warehouse, and he propped Lynsey up against it. Taking the police handcuffs from his pocket, he fed them under the pipe, and then cuffed Lynsey, so that she was stuck to the pipe, arms behind her back.

Silas started to slap her across the face, trying to bring her back to consciousness. As she groaned and started to come around, he stood up, so that the first thing the poor girl saw would be him towering over her helpless, tiny frame.

As Lynsey opened her eyes, she looked around frantically, before setting her eyes on Silas. She moved her glance up from his knees, which were at her eye level, to his face. It took a few seconds for the gravity of the situation to sink in, and when she realised that it was, in fact, Silas standing in front of her, her eyes went wide, her jaw dropping.

“This is a dream,” she muttered, “Please let this be a dream.”

“Lynsey,” Silas said, with a smirk on his face, “It’s been a while. We have so much to catch up on.”

Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:15 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Scary stuff, poor Lynsey. Evil Silas! Not looking good for her at all...

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:04 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

“You’re supposed to be locked up,” Lynsey gasped, trying to reason with reality, “You couldn’t have gotten out.”

“Oh, I got out, my dear, and the first thing I did was come back to Hollyoaks to find my best friend Lynsey!”

“This can’t be real, this can’t be real,” Lynsey repeated to herself, closing her eyes and bowing her head. Silas fell to his knees, gently placing his fingers under her chin, lifting it up so that they were eye level.

“Oh, but it is real, Lynsey. It’s very real. And you’re going to be sorry you ever decided to play games with me.”

“HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!” Lynsey yelled, her voice echoing around the warehouse. Silas pushed his hand over her mouth, muffling her cries.

“No one can help you now,” he growled, a sinister look in his eyes.

Having Lynsey handcuffed and completely at his mercy made him reminiscent of when he’d held Mercedes at his will in the basement of The Dog in the Pond pub. Watching Mercy cry and beg for the life of herself and her unborn baby gave Silas a feeling of intense power – he felt like a god, and right now, he was happy to have that feeling again.

When he’d been locked up, he thought he would never experience this feeling of power again, and thought that he’d never be able to put an end to Lynsey. He’d spent hours in his cell, thinking back to all the chances he’d had to kill Lynsey, wishing beyond anything that he had utilized just one of those opportunities, thinking that he’d never get the chance to kill her again – but now, he was free, and he had all the time in the world with her.

Tears were streaming down Lynsey’s face, knowing that her life was shortly going to come to an end. But Silas wasn’t done with her yet – killing her straight away was too easy.

He decided to head back to the village for something that he knew would torture poor Lynsey. The warehouse was abandoned, but to make sure Lynsey couldn’t cry for help, he covered her mouth, enjoying feeling her struggle beneath him as he smothered her until she was unconscious.

Kaz x

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:23 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

Silas headed back to the village in the van. He returned to Lynsey’s house, and he was delighted to find that the door was still unlocked, and the house was empty.

He took a chair, placing it beside the door, where he sat and waited. He picked up a vase, waiting until one of the other residents returned.

He sat for a long time, just waiting, but eventually, he heard someone approaching the door. He stood up, hiding behind the door as it opened. The first thing he saw was a head of blonde hair – Cheryl.

Silas hit Cheryl over the head with the vase, knocking her out cold. He quickly dragged her unconscious body into the room, closing the door.

He picked her up, carrying her over to the sofa and putting her down on it. He headed upstairs into Brendan’s bedroom, searching through his drawers until he found a belt and searching the bathroom, where he found some sleeping pills. He headed back downstairs, wrapping the belt around Cheryl’s neck. Looking through her handbag, he found her mobile phone, loading up the camera and taking photos of Cheryl, looking like she was dead. Poor Lynsey wouldn’t be able to tell from the photographs that she was merely unconscious, and it would torture her.

That wasn’t enough though. He wanted Lynsey to be so miserable, so heartbroken, that she regretted ever meddling in his affairs in the first place.

So Silas popped a sleeping pill into Cheryl’s mouth, so that she wouldn’t wake up, and went and sat by the door once again, waiting for Brendan.

Kaz x

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:52 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

When Silas had photos of both Brendan and Cheryl, unconscious but looking at though he had strangled them, Silas pulled his cap down low over his face, and headed back to the van, Cheryl’s phone with the photos on in his pocket.

When he got back to the warehouse, Lynsey was awake. She seemed pretty tired, so Silas assumed she must have screamed herself hoarse trying to call for help – but obviously this was to no avail.

“Please, Silas, just let me go,” she begged.

“Now, now, Lynsey… Why would you want to leave, when we’re just getting started?”

“What? What do you mean?”

Silas pulled Cheryl’s phone out of his pocket, opening the photo gallery and finding the photo of Brendan, unconscious.

“Look who I ran into when I was out,” he told her, showing her the photo of Brendan.

“Oh my God, Brendan!” she cried, “That photo isn’t real, it can’t be! Brendan’s alive, tell me he’s still alive!”

“My condolences, my dear Lynsey,” Silas smiled.

“No! Not Brendan,” she sobbed, “Why would you kill him? He didn’t do anything wrong! I thought you only killed women?”

“Oh, I kill women also. Maybe you should look at this, too,” he told her, flicking through the phone and finding the photo of Cheryl.

Lynsey screamed.

“Cheryl! No!”

Silas smirked. Things were going exactly to plan. Lynsey believed that both Brendan and Cheryl were dead, and she was grief stricken.

“Why would you kill them?” she wept, “They did nothing to you.”

“They weren’t my only victims,” he lied, “Want to see the picture of Mercedes, too?”

“No!” she cried, playing right into his hands, “No more! Please!”

“Are you sure you don’t want to see?” he asked.

“Please, no,” she begged, completely defeated, “Just kill me, Silas. Please, just kill me.”

His scam was going better than he could ever have imagined. Poor Lynsey was so devastated over the loss of all of her closest friends, that she no longer wanted to live.

“Oh, I will kill you, Lynsey. But not yet, we still have so much to talk about."

Kaz x

Last edited by Kazine on Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:36 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

Silas sat down in front of Lynsey, who had her eyes closed, and was sobbing.

“I suppose you’ll want to know how your little friends died?” he taunted, “I went into your house, and I waited patiently for Cheryl to come home. I hit over the head, and she was knocked unconscious.”

“Please don’t, I don’t want to know,” she begged.

“I tied her to a chair. You should have seen the look on her face when she woke up and saw me. Oh, she was terrified.”

Silas went on to detail a false story of how he had made Cheryl suffer as she died, and the tortured look on Lynsey’s face was even better than how he’d imagined it so many times when he was locked up.

“Please stop, I don’t want to hear anymore. I know you’re going to kill me, just get it over with!”

“I don’t think so, my dear. You’re alive until I decide that you’re going to die. Now, do you want to hear how Mercedes cried as I broke her slutty little neck?”

Lynsey couldn’t help but imagine Silas breaking Mercedes’ neck, and she felt like she was going to throw up.

“Freeze!” came a voice from the entrance to the warehouse. Silas turned around, and found himself faced with a squad of police officers.

“Damn it,” he said, diving onto Lynsey and grabbing her by the throat. She had to die before he was taken back to prison!

The officers ran towards him, and three of the men grabbed a hold of Silas, pulling him off Lynsey, who was crying and screaming for help.

Silas was pulled up to his feet, his hands cuffed behind his back. A female officer kneeled down by Lynsey, who was unfortunately still alive. As he was dragged out of the warehouse, he hated himself. He’d had all day to kill Lynsey, and he’d had the opportunity to let her die thinking that he’d murdered her closest friends, but he’d dragged it on too long, and now his opportunity to destroy her was gone forever.

Lynsey watched as he was placed in the back of a police car. He glanced out of the window, knowing that this was the last time he would ever see her. As the car drove away from the warehouse and back towards his hospital, he was filled with regret.

Now he would never get the chance to kill Lynsey Nolan.

THE END
Or is it?

Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:24 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Like the ending and how he would have to live with not finishing her off, glad she didn't die aswell she lives to tell yet another story. I would love to see Silas try carry Cheryl though lol sounds like a task in itself.

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION