Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:08 pm 
New Student
New Student

When I first started up on this forum, I made a (very bad) mini-series of Cindy Cunningham, and when I say very bad, reading back on it, i'm ashamed of myself. :lol:

So i've decided to start up another fan fiction, I prefer to write scripts, and now i'm much better at them. So I will be updating this very often as I can. It will be centered around a new character that I will create, named Lara, Lara Devine, yes, Clare's sister. However, Lara's unaware of the mysery Clare's created.

Lara follows the foosteps of Clare's nasty ways, and the street wants rid of her before she goes to psychotic ways, just like her older sister!

I will be writing up the first part as I finish this. The whole script will centre around her, and just a minor few different characters. I did this, because we never got to see Clare's family, or her background history!

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:09 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Clares sister :shock: , sounds good! :mrgreen:

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:26 pm 
New Student
New Student

SCENE ONE - TAXI (IN THE VILLAGE)
The black Taxi curves around the street and stops off the corner off Drive and Buy. Rain pours down outside as Hannah runs from the shop, heading towards the Pub covered in a poka dot umbrella. In the taxi, a 20 year old girl, with long brunette coloured hair looks up, putting her mirror into her bag, she delves into her bag to get her purse out.

Driver: That'll be £20 love.
Lara: Of course... (Opening up her purse, she pulls out a £20 note, she smiles and moves towards the door)
Drive: Escuse me love, aint you gonna give me a tip?
Lara: Oh please! (She opens up the door, grabbing her umbrella, she exits the taxi slamming it shut. She looks up towards the loft, where it's all burnt out. She looks over to MOBS and walks over. As she gets there she shuts her umbrella and plumps up her hair).

Steph: Hiya! What can I get you?
Lara: (Sighing). Is this the best Hollyoaks has to offer?
Steph: Escuse me? (Blending fruits together)
Lara: Oh, i'm sorry. I was just told by my sister that this was alot more glamour, more entertainment than a (looking around) juice bar.
Steph: Oh yeah, and who's your sister then?

Lara goes to open her mouth, suddenly her phone rings, she looks towards her bag and unclips it, going into it she picks out her blackberry and answers the phone.

Lara: Hello? (pause) Yeah! Yeah, i'll be back there next week. I've just come to see her! (Pause) Just chill... Everything will be okay. The buisness can go without me for a week, i'm sure. (Pause) Okay. Gotta go, bye! (Putting her phone back into her bag, she raises her umbrella up, and pulls it open, she looks over to Steph, smiling). I'm Lara, Lara Devine, sister of Clare!

Lara walks away into the thick heavy rain. Steph takes a step back in amazement. She drops the glass on the floor smashing it, glass scattering everywhere. Steph runs out into the rain, becoming soaked, she grabs Lara's shoulder ragging her forward.

Lara: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?
Steph: Clare?! Clare Devine!
Lara: The one and only?

Steph looks away, and then turns back, quickly raising her hand up to slap her across the face, Lara feels the powerful force and her face jolts to the side, Lara drops her umbrella on the floor, as Lara holds her cheek in shock, Steph begins to look furious.

Steph: (Pointing at Lara) That... that is for what Clare did to my husband. Nearly killing him, I never got to do it in person... So there's a welcoming gift! Welcome to Hollyoaks! (Steph storms back away into MOBS).

Okay, this isn't the best one. So I might actually re-do it, I wanted to get the first bit up but have to do some coursework, so I had to kinda rush it. I want to do it after the explosion, but I don't know if the whole village find out about Clare straight away, that's why Steph hasn't said anything about the fire, or Clare dying in the Quarry atm. :) So yeah, i'll continue it a bit later, or i'll re-write it later. :)

Post Posted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:07 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I like it but wish it was Clare she was slapping instead of her sister...and maybe not just a slap....a good punch! Lol

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:01 pm 
New Student
New Student

Lmao! Is Clare staying in Hollyoaks after the explosion?!

I think I might scrap the idea, and have a good think of what I can write about. The whole Cindy one was pretty shockingly rubbish, and I think this is following the same trate. Lol!

Post Posted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:22 pm 
New Student
New Student

I've decided to scrap this... it was a pretty lame idea and because I don't know if Clare lives or not it's hard for me to write. Lol!

Post Posted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:23 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I think she lives, I love the idea of her sister coming in it.

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION