Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:13 pm 
New Student
New Student

SCENE ONE: - TAXI
Characters involved in scene - Carrie Cunningham + Taxi Driver + Jason (On The Phone)

Carrie: Yeah babe. I know that.
Jason's Voice: We need that money. Steph is weak, you've read in the newspaper. Psycho Niall. She's weak and vunerable.
Carrie: I know. We've planned it out. I'm not stupid!
Jason's Voice: I know that babe. We just need the money.
Carrie: I'm aware of the credit crunch.
Jason's Voice: I don't think you are. You want me to buy you that ring. I mean, i know i get payed well. But not that well.
Carrie: Yeah. Well, sorry if i have expensive taste. Maybe if you don't like it then we should split up.
Jason's Voice: Babe, don't be like that. Money's just tight.
Carrie: Screw you.

Carrie slams the phone down and throws into her handbag. The taxi driver looks at the wind mirror

Taxi Driver: Love issues?
Carrie: That's none of your buisness.
Taxi Driver: I mean, i could show you a good time.
Carrie: Have you seen yourself? Babe, i wouldn't do you if you was the last man on the planet. So why don't you just carry on gawping at me, and keep your mouth shut. Ok?
Taxi Driver: Women these days.

SCENE TWO: - STEPH'S FLAT
Characters involved in scene - Steph Cunningham, Cindy Cunningham and Carrie Cunningham

Steph knocks over a large pink mug. It smashes to the floor, Steph jumps to the floor to pick up the pieces.

Cindy: Charming that is isn't it. Something that Max got you and you break it. Mind you, you don't care about that. Because you've got a pocket full of money from his will. Haven't you. Leave us all out. Because you have your set of money.
Steph: That mug meant everything to me. So why don't you shut it Cindy?
Cindy: Aww, what you going to do? Whinge at me? Oh wait, that's everyday. My life is so bad, oh poor me. Yeah, you have such a bad life. I mean, stuff the credit crunch. You're loaded. It's a hard nut life for Steph Cunningham.
Steph: I've had a crap year. And you're part of it. So i'll be happy enough to throw you out of this flat. I mean, then you really would be stuffed wouldn't you.
Cindy: You wouldn't dare!
Steph: Want to put me to the test?
Cindy: What about Hollie? Eh?
Steph: She'd be welcome to stay with me and Mandy. I mean it'd be better than living out in the cold watching her mum try and put her leg over the first bloke she sees with a house wouldn't it?

There's a knock at the door, Steph and Cindy stop arguing and look at the door.

Steph: Get that Cindy.

Cindy goes to the door and opens the door.

Carrie: Is this the Cunninghams?
Cindy: Who's asking?
Carrie: Carrie, Carrie Cunningham. It's Max, i recently found out i was his step sister. I want to contact him and have a chat with him.
Cindy: You better come in.
Carrie: I'd rather not, i mean god knows who you actually are. You could be anyone.
Cindy: Ok, well..
Steph: He's dead. I'm his wife, Steph. He died a few months back, he was run over.

Steph wipes a tear from her face.

Carrie: Oh, right, i better go then..
Steph: Wait, don't you want to come in?

Carrie runs away from the hallway. She runs down the stairs and passes Gnosh. She opens her Gucci bag up and pulls her phone out. She dials a number and presses ring.

Carrie: Babe, i know who Steph is.
Jason's Voice: You do?
Carrie: Yeah, it's the blonde one.
Jason's Voice: Ok, here's the second plan..

TO BE CONTINUED

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION