Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post Posted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:38 pm 
New Student
New Student

INFORMATION:
Hello there! Newest member to this fantastic forum. It's great there's a official place for Hollyoaks fan to join. Because, the hollyoaks forum on Channel4 sucks. No offence to the channel 4 creators. Anyway, i didn't create this topic to slag off Channel4's forum. I've come to inform you about a mini series i'm writing on this Forum. It's going to feature five short written episodes, in a script like way. It'll be called "Cindy's Dark Side". It'll be in a Late Night Hollyoaks format, meaning there may be sex scenes, violence and swearing.

CINDY'S DARK SIDE:
We've always known that Cindy isn't that nicest of people. But we'd never consider her as evil. But not after this, Cindy's desire for money is coming to a all new low. As she goes to murderous consequences.

THE MAIN CHARACTERS:
There will be only 5 main official characters, which will be Cindy Cunningham, Steph Cunningham, Tom Cunningham, Carrie Cunningham (A new character) and Jason Kellogg.

THE SETTING:
Cindy's Dark Side will be based in London and Chester. The main sets will be in Stephs flat, but will also be parts of Hollyoaks such as Gnosh.

EPISODE GUIDE - MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS:
Episode One: Carrie comes to Hollyoaks, to find out some information. But to her dismay has a little spat with Cindy and Steph and her plans are wrecked.

Episode Two: Cindy has a secret lover and some few plans. Sadly her secret lover is caught when Tom finds them in the 'sack'. Carrie also finds out.

Episode Three: Carrie attacks steph by pushing her down the stairs leaving her uncontious. Cindy's plan is turning wrong. Until Jason turns up.

Episode Four: The chase is on, but a lorry destroys it. Who's dead and who's alive?

Episode Five: Steph wakes up from her fall. But someone doesn't from the car crash. The death is revealed and some answers are needed!

The short episodes should be up very soon. I'm currently writing them now.
Thanks, Kalk,

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION