Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:27 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

im in the middle of writing mine, should be up in the next half hour defo ;)

and dont worry i changed mine about 6 times already, seriously!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:34 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Yay!
Hah i keep forgetting what's already happened and i'll write loads on something that i've already wrote about! So i have to delete it :lol:

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:40 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Chapter 17- Well you can save him can’t you?

The room had fallen dead silent. Kris had the letter clutched to his chest whilst Nancy was kneeled at his side silently crying. They both stood up to give each other a comforting hug, and buried their heads in each others shoulders, Kris refusing to let go of Ravi’s letter. None of them wanted to let go of each other as they were both too upset by the letter to be alone. Kris was trying to be strong around Nancy but he just couldn’t keep it together and so ended up bursting out in tears on Nancy’s shoulder, shaking as he did. Still clinging onto Nancy and the letter Kris shakily lifted up his head, his cheeks stained by his running eyeliner. “Nance?” He managed to whisper. “Yeah?” She too found it quite hard to speak.
“I-I I’m sorry.”
“What’ve you got to be sorry for?”
“All that suffering he was going through. I never even thought twice about it. I-I’m supposed to be the best friend. Know when something’s wrong. Care enough to realise something’s wrong, an I didn’t even ask once. Didn’t even notice.” Kris then remembered not long ago, his conversation with Ravi.

Ravi was sat at one of the tables outside The Dog, alone. Kris watched him from afar, with Ravi having no idea he was there. He didn’t look particularly happy and once again he was clutching his head, so Kris automatically decided to approach him, out of concern for his friend seeing he was the only one who knew about his medical condition. “Hey. Y’alright?” Ravi must have been completely out of it, because Kris startled him as he saw him jump slightly. “Ah, yeah don’t worry about me. I’m fine. As always.”
“Surely you can’t be fine all the time. And besides every time I ask you that’s always the reply, I just saw you from over there. There is no way you’re fine.”
“Seriously Kris. The whole head clutching thing, it-it’s just a habit now. I dunno why. But really Kris, I feel fine.” He managed a smile to try and convince Kris he was feeling slightly alright.
Sure? I’m not in a rush for anything if you wanna, talk or anything?”
“Ya’know Kris-.”
“Yeah I get it. See ya.” And then he walked away, leaving Ravi on his own, feeling lonely and rejected once again.

If only he had of looked back. Maybe if he had of done, he would of noticed the look of disappointment and loneliness spread across Ravi’s face as he did. Ravi did want to talk to him after all; he did want to confide in him about his problems. “Oh god. This is my entire fault!” He sobbed. “Kris, what did we talk about earlier? Stop blaming yourself. It’ll tear you apart, he wouldn’t-.”
“Yeah, Nance I know. But if I had of just stayed and listened to him instead of walking away, leaving him to deal with his problems all alone, then he wouldn’t have had all that stress bottled up inside him and then he wouldn’t have gone off to fight and-.”
“Kris, calm down. What do you mean by ‘If I had of stayed and listened to him’?”
“Not long ago, I saw him outside the pub. He looked all stressed a-and I asked him whether he wanted to talk. I thought, I thought he didn’t want to, but he did. If only I had of stayed and listened, none of this would have happened! It’s all my fault.” Kris broke down again.
“Kris, from what it sounds like, Ravi had a lot of problems. And he had them for a while. You couldn’t have stopped him feeling what he was feeling. Listen to me. It’s not your fault. It’s Ash’s! Okay now if I hear you blame yourself one more time I am personally going to kick your arse!” Nancy exclaimed. “Thanks.”
“No problem!” Then she pulled away from her and Kris’s hug and went to sit back down, noticing he still hadn’t let go of Ravi’s letter. But she wasn’t going to force him to, she knew how close friends they were and it was all he had left of him.

“Ya’know I need to go. I’m sorry.” Nancy said glancing over at the clock.
“Yeah, I’d better get going too, I’ll come with you.”
“Sure? You don’t have to.”
“I’m sure besides, I’m pretty sure his family will be here soon. I didn’t even think they would be gone this long.”
“Yeah.” She laughed.

Nancy had her jacket clutched in her arms and Kris had his arm round her and they were ready to walk out of the door. “One last thing.” She ran over to Ravi and kissed him on the forehead. “Goodbye, I’ll see you soon!” Kris smiled at her as she walked back over to him. “Bye mate. I’ll be back soon. Promise!” Then they walked out through the door in front of them, and just as they did, the monitor started beeping faster and faster.

Kris noticed something odd as they were walking down the corridor. Many doctors and nurses were running towards the room they had just come from. Ravi’s room. “NO!” Kris yelled a he finally realised what was happening. He let go of Nancy and ran back towards Ravi’s room and burst through the door soon to be followed by Nancy. Kris was right. A few people were gathered round Ravi’s bed. The chairs had been thrown out of the way and the pillows had been yanked from underneath Ravi’s head as he still lay there motionless with people fussing round him trying to figure out what was going wrong with him and trying to save him. Nancy’s eyes were streaming tears, she couldn’t believe what was happening, and Kris put his arm round her in comfort as she leaned on him. “What’s wrong!? What’s happening to him!?” Kris yelled, and one of them stood aside to reply. “He’s crashing. We don’t know why.”
“Well you can save him can’t you!?”
“We don’t know if we can this time.”

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:48 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

ooh my god please stop making me cry! hahha, im glad i took off al my eye make-up tonight!

ahh that was amazing,i love the way you dont make him wake up in like three chapters, you really stretch it out and im thinking you may kill my ravi boy :O
amazing detail, love the use of the flashback, and as usual, kris and nancy <3

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:51 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

I never bother doing that! :lol

I am planning on stretching it out longer than they have in the show. I thought they rushed through it too quickly.
And i have been considering it. But its just too hard!

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:57 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

you should have seen how hard it was to decide who to kill in my airport scene.
cause i realised i had it down between three of my favourites and i had said someone was gonna die i was like OOOH NO haha.
i was gonna get ravi shot but then i realised i was doing this soon after so he should have a bit of stability aha.

killing people is difficult.
if you killed ravi i think i would have a heart attack/nervous breakdown LOL

Post Posted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:00 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Awwwr! you should have added someone you hate in just getting onto a plane or something!
:lol:

yeah it is difficult!
spesh if you love them as much as we love Ravi!
And i probably would have a heart attack too! It would be too hard to write! But i am going to kill someone off!

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:10 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Sorry it's taken so long to put up. This one's quite long!

Chapter 18- It’d kill me so much.

“But you’ve gotta! H-he can’t die!” Nancy wailed “H-he can’t die! NO!”
“Sssh don’t worry. He’s gonna be fine!”
“H-how do you know! Kris, how do you know?!”
“He’s strong, he’ll make it through.”
“He’s strong, and yet he’s still here right now!”
“I’m sorry; you two are going have to wait outside.”
“But we wanna stay with him!” Kris protested.
“I’m really sorry, you have to leave.” Kris and Nancy were ushered out of the door, crying and shouting. Everyone stared at them like they were mad. “C’mon Nance, sit down.” Kris sniffed. And the pair sat down outside Ravi’s room, in each others arms they sat on the chairs both sobbing and waiting for news on their friend. Whether he was dead or alive.

Ten minutes later, there was still no news. “Hey, um Bel, call me when you get this message, something’s happened. Bye.” That was the Third message he had left her, it was a lot less panicky than the first and a lot less detailed than the second, Kris was beginning to give up on thinking she was going to come but seconds after he left the last message, the whole clan burst in through the main entrance. Bel and Gov, followed by Leila and Anita. Despite all these people being here, once again there was one person missing, Ash. “Oh Kris! Tell me he’s alright! Tell me he’s gonna be alright.” Bel was crying her eyes out and panicking. “What’s happened Kris, tell us!” Gov urged.
“M-me and Nance were leaving, a-and we saw a load of people running into his room. H-he was crashing…”
“Oh god! I should have been here! Gov we should have been here!” Bel sobbed even more.
“I know, I know.” Even he was starting to loose control of his emotions now. Bel let go of Gov and ran towards Ravi’s room trying to look through the window, but the blinds were closed. Realising what was happening she slid down the wall she was leant against, falling to the floor crying, Leila ran over to her and helped pick her up, then sat her on one of the chairs.

Minutes later the hallway was packed with people. Bel and Gov were sat down, holding each others hands. She obviously wasn’t trying to hold back anything, but he on the other hand was trying to stay strong around everyone. Leila was stood opposite them by the vending machine; she had her eyes fixed on the door leading into Ravi’s room, and occasionally sipping at the now cold coffee in the cup she was squeezing the life out of. Anita was sandwiched between Kris and Nancy, who both had a comforting arm around her. Even though they were practically attached both of them were doing different things, Nancy was texting Hannah to tell her she was going to miss their night in again, and even though Loretta was probably with Hannah Kris was leaving her a message to tell her what had happened. “Uh hey. Look there's no easy way, or nice way to say this, b-but it’s Rav, he crashed about ten minutes ago. There’s still no news. Just thought you’d need to know. Bye.” Everyone was avoiding eye contact with each other; it was uncomfortable just being there. “Hey, he’s gonna be okay you know.” Kris was trying to reassure a crying Anita.
“You think?”
“Would I lie to you?”
“I dunno! Would you?”
“Cheeky! But no, I wouldn’t. I wouldn’t lie to you.” And a small smile flickered on and back off Anita’s face. It was only brief but she knew it happened. After them brief conversations, they all fell silent.

Every single one of them had their eyes transfixed on the door and also the window leading into Ravi’s room. And once they saw the blinds open once again on the window. They all sprang up. Several doctors and nurses exited the room one being Suzanne, who walked up to them to give them news as they now considered her a close family friend. “How is he? Is he going to be alright? Please tell me he’s gonna be alright!” Bel bombarded her with questions. “He should be fine. We’re gonna see how he goes for the next few hours. We should have some news later on. If anything else goes wrong tell us okay.”
“Oh thank you so much! H-has he woken up yet?”
“No. Not yet I’m sorry.”
“Oh okay.” This had really let Bel’s hopes down. “C-can we see him?”
“Of course.” After hearing this, Bel ran off frantically towards Ravi’s room and disappeared inside of it, followed by Gov and Leila.

Bel was slouched over Ravi, unwilling to let him go ever again. Gov was stood behind Bel with his hand stroking her hair in comfort whilst Leila was stood at the foot of his bed sobbing loudly into her hands. “I am so sorry! We’re never going to leave you alone again! I promise, I promise…” Bel cried. “Where’s Anita?” Gov questioned. “She’s still out there. I think it’ best we leave her, she’ll see him when she feels better.” Bel murmured, Gov didn’t look to happy about this, but he wasn’t going to start arguing. Bel lifted her head up from Ravi’s chest as she knew it wasn’t going to do him much good, and she looked at him, just looked at him for a moment or two hoping she would feel something from him. Just when she was about to give up hope, she noticed something. A slight eye flicker. And this one flicker, filled her with joy. “Ravi! Sweetie wake up!”
“Mum?”
“His eye Leila! His eye flickered! Please wake up!” Everyone had gotten excited over Bel’s discovery, but it didn’t last long. All it was, was one eye flicker, nothing else. “B-but he’s getting somewhere! It must mean something!”
“Yeah. But the best thing we can do for now is just having someone here, someone to talk to him, keep watch over him and keep him company.” Gov told Bel only what she wanted to hear, he needed her out of all of them to stay strong and positive, he didn’t know what they would do if she broke down.

Back in the hallway, Anita, Kris and Nancy were still sat in the same position as before. “Why don’t you go and see him?” Nancy asked. “We’re going to in a bit, why don’t you go with your family?”
“I can’t! I hate seeing him like that; I just want things back to the way they were before.” Kris answered next; he always had something clever to say.
“I know, but he’s your brother. If I went into a coma right now, my family wouldn’t bother coming to see me, and it’d kill me so much. He needs you, they need you. Just go and see him at least this once, it’d make his day knowing you’re there for him and you still love him.”
“Yeah, I mean you are so lucky. And he’s gonna be fine Anita, he just needs time, everyone does at some point. A break from everything and everyone else.” Nancy also added. It took Anita a while to answer but after a bit she did. “Thanks. I will, just I wanna see him without them leering over me.” She nodded at her family.
“Just ask them. Me and Kris will even be there if you want us to. Just please go and see him. Please.” This reply also took a while.
“Yeah, okay I will. Thank you.” Kris and Nancy both smiled at each other, proud of what they had just achieved. Anita stood up; shuffling herself towards Ravi’s room she knocked on the door twice and then entered.

“Oh Anita! Thank goodness! We-.”
“I wanna see him, alone.”
“But we-.”
“Please! I want to see him alone, just for a few minutes. It’s not too much to ask.”
“Anita-.” Bel started but yet again she couldn’t finish a sentence as Gov interrupted this time. “Come on. It’ll only be for a while. Just let her be alone with him for a few minutes.”
“O-okay.” The three then walked out of the room, some more willing than others, leaving Anita alone with an unconscious Ravi.

“Hey. Well you don’t know how hard it was to get a few minutes alone with you; or can you hear what’s going on? Do you know I’m here? Cos they wouldn’t leave you alone, I guess they’re just upset. But I am too, they just don’t get that. I don’t wanna cause trouble though and seem self centred, but they only seem to care about everything and everyone else but me. I wish you were here, you’d know what to do, and I miss you so much. I hate seeing you like this! Why did this happen to you? You never did anything to anyone to deserve this, it should be me there not you. At least then maybe they’d pay some attention to me.” Anita sobbed to Ravi, even though she wasn’t sure he could even hear her. She sat there quietly, with her with her hand holding his.

Meanwhile outside in the hallway, everyone else sat in total silence. Kris kept running over in his head things he could start a conversation about, but he had nothing. He noticed it was really cold so, just randomly he stuck his hands in his pocket and found something. Ravi’s letter. Now he was wishing he hadn’t found it, but he had to tell them. “Um, sorry to be a nuisance, but-.” Kris got interrupted by Bel.
“It’s okay you can go, were not forcing you to stay.”
“No, I need you to see something.” Kris pulled the crumpled envelope labelled ‘Ash’ out of his pocket and handed it over to her. Shaking as she did, Bel opened the envelope and started to read it aloud to everyone. She made it to the end of the first paragraph before nobody could understand what she was saying, as she was crying so much. So Kris took over."...I know all the nice stuff is what you wanted to hear. If you wanted the truth. It died with me. So there you have it, one perfect sorry and goodbye in a letter. But I really am sorry. All of you." By the time Kris had reached the end of Ravi’s emotional letter, almost everyone was in tears. Nancy had attached herself to Kris like a leech, as had Bel to Gov and Leila was sat next to them. All of them crying over the letter except Nancy and Kris as they had shed their tears already and were determined not to embarrass themselves. “H-he wrote that? B-before he fought?” Leila asked.
“Yeah, sounds like it…” Kris replied.

Anita had said all she wanted to Ravi now and felt a lot better about it. She would have loved to have been able to spend more time alone with him, but her family wouldn’t be too thrilled about that. So she decided to leave. “See you soon. You were always my favourite, you always listened. And even though you might not be able to hear me, you still are listening. Thank you.” She let go of his hand and left the room. When she exited the room through the door the first thing she noticed was her mum, holding a crumpled piece of paper and crying over it. “Mum? What’s that?” Was the first thing she said.
“Oh, sweetie. Is he okay?”
“Depends on what you mean by okay. What’s that?”
“A letter. R-Ravi wrote a letter before he went off to fight.”
“What!?”
“He’s mentioned you in it! Come here and see.” Anita did as she was told and walked over to Bel and crouched down to the same height as the letter and read it aloud. "...You’re gonna do great. Good luck." Anita was also in tears at her part of the letter, yet nobody part of her family offered to comfort her which hurt her. In the end Kris and Nancy offered for her to come over to them, which she did. But before she did, she had to ask her parents something. “Why isn’t Ash here? Have you even told him what’s happened?” A lot of strange looks were cast her way.
“He is the one who did this to Ravi! Have you forgotten!?” Gov told her.
“I know that. But he’s still his brother, your son. He deserves to know. I mean he didn’t do it on purpose.”
“But the other times he did.”
“He still deserves to know.”
“Gov, she’s right. He does have a right to know.” Bel chipped in.
“Fine, but I’m not going to tell him.”

In the past ten minutes, all of them had moved themselves from the hallway, to inside Ravi’s room. They sat cramped up, strangely enough all sat in pairs. By now it was late, Kris and Nancy had been there all day and were getting tired, everyone was. “I really am sorry but I have to go, I’m really tired and Hannah, she’ll be waiting.” Nancy
“It’s okay, I think most of us might have to get going now. But one of us has to stay with him. I’m not leaving him alone anymore.” Bel stated.
“I’ll do it.” Gov immediately said after Bel.
“You sure?”
“You go home, you need the rest, all of you.” He looked at everyone else sat in the room.

Everyone finally left the hospital, leaving only an unconscious Ravi and Gov alone. Bel, Leila and Anita offered Kris a lift home with them, but they wanted to walk. So ten minutes after the decision was made Gov would stay the night, everyone had disappeared.

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:00 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

(L) this fiction!
but dude, stop making me cry so bad aha!

Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:13 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Aha! If it helps, i love yours too!
Can't wait to read your next part!
I had no idea i was writing that emotional but okay!
:lol:

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION