Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:45 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Okay so i started writing this ages ago so the only bit i changed to fit in with whats on tele is the Loretta parts. Hope you like it cos i wasn't sure wether to upload it or not. So i'm just giving it a try.
If anyone ends up lilking it be patient if i dont upload something for a while its beacuse im still writing it. I've given it a name that im still not too sure on, and if anyone has any suggestions for one! they would be welcome!

x

Chapter1- In the middle of the night.

In a dark room in the middle of the night nothing could be heard except the sudden buzzing of a mobile phone. A sudden stirring in the room suggested that whoever’s phone it was had heard it. A man sat up and flicked on his light switch, so he was able to see where his phone was. He rubbed his eyes for a few seconds before answering his phone. “You pick your moments don’t you!” The man said, sounding quite angry with the caller, he was whispering though to avoid waking his family. “Look I need to meet you at nine!” The voice on the other end of the line replied.
“Yeah I’ll come just leave me alone.”
“ Oh stop complaining!”
“Sorry. So what do you want it better be important I mean it’s Five in the morning!”
“I need you to meet me in the town at nine we need to discuss this in better details.”
“ Are you nocturnal or something!?”
“ I’ll take that as a yes then.”
“ Bye.”
“Bye” The line then beeped indicating that the conversation had ended. Then that was it. The man put his phone down, turned off the light and went straight back to sleep. Not a worry on his mind.

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Last edited by PullThisSwitch on Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:50 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Chapter 2- Did he even have a lifetime left?

Ravi was upstairs in the bathroom. He was sitting on the toilet lid nursing his bloodied hand. Recently he had felt so angry he had to take it out on something. So in a fit of rage he punched the mirror in front of him. Now feeling the pain it had caused him, Ravi deeply regretted it. He sat there quiet, ignoring the throbbing pain that was in his hand, but suddenly after a few seconds, he started crying. Everything came rushing into his head. Fear that he was going to die, anger at everyone or treating him like he was a child, fear he was could die at any moment and the pain of leaving everyone behind if he was to die so soon, they all kept coming at once and they made him feel so bad he felt almost suicidal. This Aneurysm was ruining his life, sometimes he wondered why he was suffering, waiting for it to finish him off, why not finish it himself instead of spending a lifetime of suffering. Did he even have a lifetime left? Ravi got up and got the first aid kit out of the cupboard, he tried to stop thinking about the future and everything else but he just couldn’t. So he got on with applying the bandages to his bloodied wrist. Then a few minutes later to keep him occupied, out of trouble and saving an interrogation, cleaned up the smashed and bloodied fragments of what was once the bathroom mirror.

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Chapter 3- Unaware of the consequences.

The next day, the atmosphere in the Roy household didn’t seem any different as it had been lately. Bel and Gov were out as usual, you barely ever saw them anymore during the day. Anita was out with Theresa and, Leila was at Elliot’s. Then there was Ravi, he was still in the bathroom, he was never usually in this late unless he had overslept or passed out again. But one person was missing, not in his place, Ash. He was usually annoying people or shouting at Ravi when he passed out then attempting to convince him to go to a doctor and keeping all this a secret between themselves that Ravi passed out and lost his sight more often than everybody thought. They usually thought Ravi and Ash were having another row as they did that often about a lot of nothing really. Ravi thought somewhere deep down, Ash probably didn't care about his health, and he cared more about earning money off Ravi by cunningly persuading him to fight for him. So no Ash. He wasn’t anywhere. Nobody seemed to care too much seeing as only Ravi was in, but even if they were in they wouldn’t care much though they would of just went about their normal lives. Nothing had been the same for almost 2 months now, since Ravi's big secret had been revealed. Since he was diagnosed with a Brain aneurysm. Everything had become so dead, so anti-social, so lifeless, everyone tried to avoid the subject as often as possible, sometimes even avoided talking to Ravi as the aneurysm made him quite violent, so when you tried to ask him if he was alright or even bring up the subject of his aneurysm, he would start. And that wasn’t too pleasant. Of course sometimes they had to start the subject as they were all worried about him. He had already temporarily lost his sight more than once and it could happen again, and maybe be permanent this time, but he refused to have surgery to help it. His reasons were understandable though, Brain damage, disability… Death. But he is always thinking about the bad side, there are good things that could happen, he’d be fine and live his life with no passing out, no headaches, no blindness and life would be good again! But he was obviously worried, if it didn’t turn out right, cos the best thing life had given him at the moment was his girlfriend Loretta and Ravi feared the worst about it as he had already had an argument with her.

Then Ravi emerged from upstairs immediately questioning where Ash was. “Where is he? Ash? Hello? Mum, Dad, Leila?” He let out a groan of disappointment that he had missed his brother whilst he was still in the house, as he wasn’t feeling that good and didn’t feel like going out today, but what did Ash care? “Guess I'll have to go out, Ash won’t be too happy if I drag him away from what he’s doing cos I don’t feel well. Besides might do me good. God now I'm talking to myself, as if enough isn't wrong with me already.” Ravi groaned. He clearly wasn’t in the mood for another one of Ash’s surprises. They usually left him in trouble, pain or, blind. Even though he was trying to get on with his life like a normal person, like nothing was wrong. So maybe what he wanted from Ash would do him some good, or bad. But the thought of bad had just raced straight out of his mind quicker than it got there. So Ravi grabbed his keys and jacket and headed out of the front door. Unaware of what was to happen to him. Unaware of the consequences that faced him in the near future…

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Last edited by PullThisSwitch on Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:19 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

I love this fiction, the detail and stuff is great!
:up:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:38 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

CHAPTER 4- No going back now

In the town Ash sat at a table outside the SU Bar with another man, he was quite skinny and had short brown hair, he looked pretty normal really but he also looked impatient. “I’m sorry.” Ash tried to convince the man who he was sitting with. “Ash, he’s a great fighter, and you wouldn’t believe how much this will pay.”
“I’m sorry. Look a few months ago I would of said yes straight away.”
“ So what’s changed then since a few months ago that can possibly loose you this opportunity?” The man protested
“Trust me; it would be in your best interests if we didn’t take this fight. I am really sorry though. Really.”
“ Sorry doesn’t make up for it Ash. But I know a wasted journey when I see one, guess I just didn’t see this coming.” Then suddenly much to Ash’s dismay, Ravi emerged from round the corner, Ash frowned from Ravi to the man as he approached. Ravi arrived at the table also with a look that told everyone he was un-impressed scattered across his pale face, only because he didn’t feel too well. Ash opened his mouth to question what Ravi was doing here but he beat him to it. “Hey Ash, I need to talk to you. Excuse us.” Ravi tried to pull Ash aside but was distracted by the man who Ah was sitting with. Ravi noticed he kept looking him up and down, so he got distracted from what he wanted to tell Ash and confronted the strange man instead. “Excuse me. What’re you doing!?” Ravi questioned sounding quite alarmed.
“Nice, Ash very nice. I can’t see why you’re turning down my offer!” Ravi cast a confused look at the man, and then started returned to talking to Ash. “Ash, can I have a second please.” Ravi beckoned Ash. Ash stood up and then was pulled aside by Ravi, out of earshot of Liam. “I wanna fight!” Ravi told Ash who gave him a confused look. “Fix me up with one. Please Ash.”
“No. Ravi, no. I’m turning down this man now and I’m gonna turn down everyone else who asks. I don’t even see why you would want too anyway!”
“Ash! Please! I really want to. Just let me fight, fight off my rage.”
“Your rage?”
“Yeah.” Ravi held up his mangled and badly bandaged hand so Ash could see. “Ravi! What- What did you do to yourself!?” Ash asked sounding very concerned “I got upset okay. It’s just I’ve been feeling so angry, so upset lately that, I-I broke the bathroom mirror.” Ravi confessed. “You stupid, stupid-.” Ash was close to crying. “Oh God! Don’t you do ever do that to yourself again! Please, if you ever feel like that again, you come to me okay!? Just don’t do that to yourself again!”
“Yeah, I’m sorry. But don’t go changing the subject. You said your turning that creepy man down, tell him I wanna do it!”
“No Ravi! No! I’m not gong to tell him you’re going to fight, who knows what it’ll do to you, who knows what could happen to you out there. You could die for god’s sake! You could die!” Ash pleaded with Ravi. Ravi knew what he had to do to get he fight. He had to lie and go behind Ash’s back. “Yeah, okay. You’re right.”
“Good, I’ll go and tell Liam you’re not and I’ve had you word this time.” Ash said. “No!” Ravi protested which confused Ash until he continued. “Let me tell him. Then he’ll believe me and leave you alone. Yeah?” “Okay, yeah. Thanks you know for doing the right thing.” Ash assured Ravi before he walked off.
Over at the table sat Ravi and a very impatient Liam. “Look there is no point in me wasting my time here so I might as well just go.” Explained Liam as he was about to stand up and leave, but Ravi quickly stopped him. “Right I haven’t got long so just hear me out, I am gonna fight but you’ve gotta make it look like I don’t want to, oh and don’t tell Ash whatever you do. Give me your number we’ll speak later okay. So whatever Ash may say ignore it.” Ash stood over in the corner where he and Ravi were talking not long ago. He was looking at Ravi turning down Liam, but Ash knew he was doing the right thing, no matter how much Ravi wanted it and how much money it lost him. Ravi’s plan was going just perfect because Ash didn’t suspect a thing. He didn’t even notice Liam slip Ravi his business card as he stormed off from the table. Ash walked over to Ravi, (who was still sitting down) and put his hand on his shoulder and said, “You did the right thing bro.”
“Yeah, I hope so.” Ravi said as he wondered if he really did make the right decision by going behind Ash’s back. “Wanna go home?” Ash asked.
“Yeah.” Then Ravi got up and the pair walked home together, but there was an awkward silence cast over them the whole way.

Later on they arrived back at their home only Leila was in. Ravi and Ash separated. Ravi went in to the Kitchen and Ash went upstairs. Ravi knew he should have gone upstairs once Leila came into the kitchen to fuss over him, it’s all her and everyone else ever seemed to do lately. “Hey, you feeling all right today?” Leila questioned. Ravi wanted to tell the truth but it would just make her fuss even more. So he lied, again. “Yeah, I’m great.” Not looking her in the eye as he said it.
“Good!” Ravi was surprised, the conversation almost came to an end as Leila was walking out of the room but then she spied Ravi’s hand lying limp on the table and she gasped at the sight of it. “OH MY GOD RAVI! What’ve you done to yourself!?” She exclaimed.
“Oh, caught it on some glass earlier.” He lied, she had to stop soon or something bad was gonna happen. “It really doesn’t look like it! Why don’t you go and get it checked out, I’ll come with you!”
“No! I’m fine, honestly!” Ravi was getting angry again.
“Please Ravi it could-.” That was the last of it for Ravi.
“NO LEILA! I’M FINE JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND STOP FUSSING OVER ME FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE!” He yelled making her jump and painting a scared look on her face.
“S-sorry. I’ll just go.” And she ran out of the house, Ravi didn’t even say sorry he jut sat there realizing, if Leila hadn’t of been halfway across the room he would have seriously hurt her. Then he realized that he had made the right decision. Having this fight will take his anger out on something other than the bathroom mirror and would stop him lashing out at his family all the time, for now. He knew he couldn’t do this again, this was the last time. He just needed one last buzz to make him feel alive again, cos recently all he had felt was dead. He fumbled round in his pocket looking for Liam’s card which he eventually found along with his mobile. He was shaking so much whilst he was dialing that it took him at least three tries before he got the number right. Before he pressed the call button he thought one last time about whether he was making the right decision, he was always trying to live normally like this ‘thing’ didn’t exist, so why let it loose him this opportunity to prove to everyone, he’s just the same as them. Although the idea of death didn’t seem too pleasant and Ravi knew what he was doing was wrong but he knew deep down inside, everything was gonna be alright. He pressed call. And ten minutes later, that was it. No going back now.

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:04 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

You write ravi really well. i can always imagine him saying what you've got on your fiction!

all good :D

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:11 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

CHAPTER 5- If I Die

The next morning everyone was out again, apart from Ravi and Ash. Ravi was up earlier than usual this morning. He was in the kitchen with a pen and a piece of paper, shaking in his hand. Ravi had just written a letter to his family explain what had happened if something went wrong, it was all his doing, he remembered what had happened the first time he went blind, there was enough anger towards Ash, he couldn’t let it happen again. He had already done this once before a few months ago, at his first fight, everything had been alright then. He thought this might be a sort of luck to him. He thought he was crazy, but it didn’t matter it was too late now, the fight was tomorrow and he had to do it. He wrote on the envelope the letter was tucked up in ‘Ash’ and stuck it inside his jacket pocket just as Ash was entering the room. “Hey.” Ravi started the conversation.
“Hey, how’re you feeling? Not breaking any more mirrors are you cos I had to lie to mum and say it fell off.” Ash started.
“Sorry bout that, and thanks for not telling anyone. And Ash.”
“Yeah?”
“It’s all gonna be alright you know.” Ravi smiled
“You’re so positive aren’t you.” Ash replied with a faint smile
“It’s the only way.” The two brothers watched each other for a few seconds then both let out a slight laugh. “But Ash.”
“Yeah?”
“If I die-“
“YOU WON’T!” Ash yelled at Ravi then walked out of the room whilst Ravi stared at him. Then Ravi continued what he was about to say before even though Ash couldn’t hear him, “It’s not your fault…”

In his room, Ash sat by his window, holding a picture of his family, all together smiling and happy. A single teardrop fell on the picture. Then another, followed by a few more. Ash was crying. His hand wiped the tears away from the crumpled photo. He didn’t bother wipe the next few
away; instead he slammed the photo down on the table and buried his head in his hands. His whole body was shaking and sobbing noises could be heard coming from him.

Downstairs in the kitchen Ravi held the letter he had wrote earlier, he held it firmly grasped in his hands, so firm that it began to rip slightly. He tried to stop his tears from falling but it was no good. Suddenly tears were crashing on the paper, making the writing run slightly. Ravi was scared, but he was determined to get through it alive and not show any fear at all. Sometimes he wished he were more like Ash, not scared of anything, emotionally stronger and, fearless really. Yet little did he know that his hero that he had looked up to most of his life, was upstairs doing the exact same as him.

Ravi wanted to tell Ash what he was doing, and to tell him how sorry he was for earlier. He walked up the stairs until he was out side Ash’s room. He leant against Ash’s door so he could hear what he was doing. He could hear sobbing and sniffling, Ash had been crying! He leaned in a bit closer so he could hear a bit better. It all went quiet for a bit then Ravi suddenly heard talking. “Hi, uh its Ash Roy, I’m calling for Liam Fountain. Yeah thanks.” Ash had no idea what was really going on behind his back, but it was for his and his family’s own good. “Hey Liam, I just wanted to make myself clear about earlier. I’m sorry but Ravi can’t fight anymore, his fighting days are over.” There was a long pause between the two men; Ravi tried opening Ash’s door to make it seem like less obvious to his plan (not that Ash suspected anything anyway). Ash speeded up his dead end conversation with Liam as he heard Ravi trying to get in. “I'm sorry Liam he can’t fight anymore and you can’t make him alright.” Ravi didn’t hear anything else apart from ‘yes’s’ and ‘no’s’ coming from Ash but overall he could tell Ash was surprised the conversation had ended so quickly and without much argument. Then Ravi heard scuffling for a while then after a few minutes Ash opened his door. His eyes were puffy and red, even though he had tried his hardest to make it look like he hadn’t been crying Ravi could see it clearly, after all he had two sisters. “Yeah?” Ash murmured.
“I just wanted to apologize for earlier. That’s all.”
“There’s no need. I won’t let anything happen to you. I promise.”
“Thanks.” The two brothers smiled at each other before Ash of all people gestured for a hug. They hugged for about three seconds; those three seconds were the longest seconds of their lives. They both held back a lot of tears in them three seconds. It was harder than they thought. Ash and Ravi smiled at each other until Ravi turned away to go back downstairs and Ash shut his door. And as soon as they were both out of each other’s sights they both let out another stream of tears.

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Last edited by PullThisSwitch on Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:37 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

aww touching brother times! ahh thats so cute!
im glad one of us didnt write ash out to be a git like me aha.
aww love it!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:42 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Ahhh no that parts coming up!!! im still writing chapter 6 thats when he gets a bit more vicious! Thanks for all the support though :D

When you gonna post you next chapter aswell!? I really like how you've done yours.

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION