Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

So do i!
Hope yours is gonna be up soon. I'm dying to know what happens!

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:10 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

oooh wicked :D
my computer decided it felt like wiping things, so watch this space shall be back haha!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:13 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Ahhhhhhhhh i hate it when that happens!!!
ahh okay!

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:27 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Chapter 16- He wrote a letter.

“A letter. Rav, he wrote a letter.”
“What does it say?”
“This…”

I guess I’m trying to say I’m sorry. But every time I do, it always comes out wrong. So I’m going to write it out. A perfectly written apology for all of you. I’m sorry.

Mum, Dad. If you’re reading this and every thing that I feared go wrong has done. I want you to know, I never mean’t to hurt anyone by doing this. It was all my choice, to stop me lashing out at you lot all the time, almost half the village is scared of me. Please, whatever you do, don’t blame Ash. It’d kill me knowing you’re blaming him for my wrong doings. I am so sorry for causing you all this grief. I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me.

Ash. First off I’m sorry if you’re blamed for what’s happened. I really am. Even though we have been though our fair share of bad times, I wouldn’t have made it this far without you. No matter what I may have said these past few weeks, thank you. For being the only one who ever believed in me when I needed it the most. You can be a real pain sometimes and you don’t like it when I get one better than you. But I wouldn’t change anything we’ve done together for the world.

Leila. I know you were only looking out for me and were worried about me. And I am so grateful and lucky to have a sister who cares so much about me. But you do need to learn when enough is enough. Please don’t go off at Ash he had nothing to do with me fighting. It was my own choice, really it was! I took the fight to stop me getting angry, I know you couldn’t even look at me the other day you were that scared I was gonna snap again, and I hated it. I took the fight to help stop me getting angry over the slightest thing and stop me from scaring the whole village. Please forgive me, I can only say I’m sorry so many times, I just want you to forgive me and I would never hurt you. I promise.

Anita. Hah! I never call you that. I just thought seeing as I’m writing my last letter if you’re reading this, then I thought it should be formal, a bit! Neets, I am really sorry for what I have stupidly gone and done. I want you to also know I would never, ever hurt you, ever. All that anger wasn’t me. I promise you. Everyday you’ve been scared of me because of my anger I have hated it. I miss the times we’ve spent together. We should have done that more often. I’m sorry we can’t anymore. Just try to stay strong without me. I’m sorry I’m missing you grow up into an adult and realise how hard it actually is! You’re gonna do great. Good luck.

Loretta. How about I start with sorry. What I said in our fight last week, I never mean’t it. Honestly. In all my life I never thought anything as good as you would ever happen to me. I mean you’re gorgeous, smart and I could go on and on. Please forgive me for what I said and I hope the next man you end up with can treat you better than I tried to, it won’t be hard really. Ash was right you’re way out of my league. You deserve someone better, you deserve to be happy.

Nancy. I think I’ll miss you the most! Your fiery red hair, bizarre dress sense, raging temper and your lovely smile and beautiful eyes. Any lad would be lucky to have you. I’m sorry I didn’t get to say good bye. But I’ll think of you everyday wherever I am. I don’t know how many times I have had to say this during my letter but I want you to know I am really sorry for scaring you when me and Loretta had that fight. You of all people should know, I’d never hurt you. And I hope you and Kris can sort things out because it’s just a waste of a good friendship. Seeing as I never got to tell you, Good bye Nance. I’ll always be with you.

Kris. Where to start… Thank you so much for being there for me these past few weeks. I really appreciate it. Really, no-one’s been as supportive as you. And I wouldn’t have made it without you there. I thought I could trust you, and I was right. We’ve had our ups and downs but I guess now I’m not there, try and remember the best parts! And for god’s sake, make up with Nance! If the worst has happened, I know (well I hope she’ll be devastated), she’ll need someone, and you’re perfect for the job. Who knows, it might be you who needs looking after! That’s quite patronizing actually, let me re-phrase that. What I’m trying to say is, you’ll need each other, trust me, no-one copes with situations like these alone without drastic consequences. Just like if I had been alone at the hospital that day, I wouldn’t have coped. But I wasn’t alone. One last time, thank you.

I know all the nice stuff is what you wanted to hear. If you wanted the truth. It died with me. So there you have it, one perfect sorry and goodbye in a letter. But I really am sorry. All of you.

Ravi
xxx

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:54 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

ive done enough crying today and now im wailing again!
:(
that was seriously, like beautiful!
ooh im actually crying.!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:17 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Awwwr thanks.
I read through it earlier an i cried a bit myself!

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:05 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

such an amazing chapter <33
i might have to do one like it with a letter and all..

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:12 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Aaahhh yeah that'd be cool!
:up:

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:03 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

:D

whens your next chapter?
im so keen aha,i love this fiction!

Post Posted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:24 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Ahhhhr iv been having touble with it!
I keep on changing it!!!
Hopefully soon though!

Can't wait to read your next chapter aswell :D

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION