Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:23 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Ahhhr! We have a shared laptop, but i steal it!
No-one barely ever goes on it!

& Yes FAIL!!! :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:26 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

ahaha.
ERGGGH LYDIAS ON MY SCREEN
:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:
I know, EPIC FAIL.
but shes really annoyed me.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:03 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

I know its not the best i've done, but i havent done anything in a while and thought i wa being a bit mean keeping it any longer. :)

Chapter 18- But life went on

An exact week had passed since Ravi’s accident. His condition hadn’t improved since, everyone was still very upset by this, but life went on. The atmosphere had worsened in the Roy household and the relationships between the family had gotten worse too. Kris and Nancy saw a lot more of each other and had become a lot closer. Then Loretta and Darren’s relationship had also gotten a lot better ever since the night she came home upset and he was there to comfort her. And then there was Ash, he still came home only to be welcomed by Bel. Everyone was quite shocked at this, but never asked why. Someone still stayed all the time with Ravi just in case something happened, but it was usually Bel or Gov they barely let anyone else get a look in, unless it was a difference between life and death.

Kris, Nancy and Loretta had only managed to get a few hours actually alone with Ravi in the space of a week. Kris and Nancy were still quite traumatised from the night Ravi had crashed, and he was also confused at how Ravi’s family were all suddenly interested in him because he was ill. Before they didn’t give a toss about him, all of what he said last week at the wasteland was true. They didn’t care, they never payed him any attention at all before. So why the sudden interest? Kris had been with him all they way, and he barely got a look in. He really wanted to say something, but it wasn’t really his place to be having a go at them in the situation they were in, so he kept quiet and was going to, for now. Kris still had the letter Ravi wrote. He made sure he got it back off Bel and Gov. They didn’t even notice he had it, which was once again proof of how much they really cared about Ravi and they were just fussing over him for, well nothing really.

Loretta hadn’t been to see Ravi for a few days now. His family didn’t seem to like people being there, she sometimes thought they blamed her. So she decided to do them a favour and keep her distance. But no matter what they thought, she still stuck by her words the other week.
“Hey, just hang on you’re gonna be fine. I know you didn’t mean anything when we had that silly fight the other day. Stay awake your gonna be fine…”
They haunted her. And it killed her she didn’t tell him she loved him when she had the chance. She was usually quite optimistic but there was no-one or nothing that could persuade her Ravi was gonna make it, other than him waking up, and she couldn’t see that happening. Darren, Hannah, Nancy and Sarah all kept trying to tell her it wasn’t her fault and no-one blames her, but she wasn’t having any of it.

Bel, Gov & Leila were struggling to live. Gov wasn’t working because of Ravi and neither was Bel, so there was no money coming in. The family could barely cope. Everyone was turning against each other. Everyone was against Ash but Bel, which turned her against them and it all just got complicated and painful for them all. No-one understood her reasons though; she had almost lost one son she didn’t want to loose another. Nobody listened though all they knew is what they wanted to, and that was that Ash put Ravi where he is now. They didn’t have the special mother and child connection, the connection where they always forgive each other and give second chances when they do wrong, because of that special connection that’s makes them love each other so much. But it wasn’t love that kept Ash crawling back to Bel, it was the fact he could do no wrong in her eyes, and that was enough to get him by.

Ash wasn’t at all happy at the attention he was receiving from his family ever since he put Ravi in a coma. They didn’t understand he never meant for this to happen, but he wasn’t realising they weren’t angry with him for that, they were angry with him for getting Ravi into fighting in the first place and lying about it. But all Ash cared about was himself, he never stopped to think about what was happening to other people and all the hell they were going through at the moment, so no one expected him to understand. Ash thought back a few weeks ago, when Ravi first came to him saying he wanted to fight again. Ash was devastated. All he cared about was his brother’s well being, not himself! For once he was actually respected and liked a bit more than usual for showing some emotion and not being so self centered like always. Ash wasn’t used to this though and he wasn’t sure how to handle it, and at the wasteland that day, he took it all a bit too far. Now all this hate towards him was all too much, and all he could feel now was anger towards everyone for thinking he would purposely harm his brother.

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:23 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

OMG LOVE <3
Love the detail, the precision.
Everything.
ITS BLOODY BRILLIANT :D
XO

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:31 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Aha! Thanks :)
Well i cant hav anything up for two days now but when im in birmingham, ill write some when i get bored!
:lol:

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:33 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Ahh its so good seriously, worth teh wait.
poor old Ravi! :(

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION