Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:28 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

The mixed tape: inclusive of all characters, maybe future storylines included so spoilers?

I have mixed up the events a little, so some characters may be arriving even though newer ones were there, and i am including some of ravis future storylines so that counts as spoilers im thinking.

Chapter 1: Life in Technicolor

“Newt! Put your tongue back in!” grinned Frankie, as she brought newt home in her car, for the first time, as her official son.
Newt didn’t stop looking though, these three girls had such diversity, and he knew of all of them from the foster home.
First up there was Lauren Valentine, she had wild, out of control caramel coloured hair, always wore red and black stripy tights to school because she could, and constantly looked like she was sucking a lemon, and her eyes were always lined in kohl black.
Next was her polar opposite, Theresa Mcqueen. Her peroxide blonde hair and glowing “tan” set her apart from the rest, and apparently she was like the hollyoaks high bike, but she seemed fun, she was a typical mcqueen
And last was the headmasters daughter, Anita Roy, she never did anything to her naturally straight hair, never wore make-up or statement giving clothes, she was just, soft, different. She followed Theresa and Lauren like there was no other path for her, in a way it was quite sad.
They walked arm in arm, well Theresa and Anita did, Lauren distanced herself casually and had one ear in her MP3, and was clearly pretending to listen intently to Theresas latest story. You could tell Theresa was talking, because she had stopped and was waving around her hands in expression, and Anita was nodding along with every syallable.
“I think I’ll like it here” Newt said softly.

“Ravi, you shouldn’t be running” Ash began, snidely
“Its not like my “condition” or whatever you call it should stop me going for a jog, ive got the flu, not cancer.”ravi said, exasperated
“Ravi, let me come with you then, let me just get my jogging kit on, the flu is nasty” Lelia said, and Ravi looked surprised, to think if they knew!. Who knew Lelia of all people had even a decent pair of trackies mixed in with all her brightly coloured knitted patterns and wooden jewellery.
But Lelia, was a girly girl, and like most girly girls, would have to sit in the mirror making sure their hair laid in the right way, even though that would be proved wrong the minute it hit the wind, e.g the minute she started running. Ravi went out the door quickly and ran with his eyes shut, it was almost more relaxing, until he smacked into.
“watch it ravi!” said Suzanne ashworth, but then she realised the name she said, and like everyone else, when they clocked the condition, mother Theresa act began.
“oh ravi are you ok? Do you want me to walk you home or maybe book in a check up at the hospital?”
“no, im fine” ravi grumbled, and ran off as fast as he could

“my mum keeps bothering ravi recently, shes always taking him aside at the moment. Poor lad doesn’t know whats hit him” said Hannah to whoever in the flat was listening, while she was sipping her coffee looking out the window
Nancy had been standing there for about 5 minutes watching her ex boyfriend run, “but he clearly went into her”
“didn’t you see her hands on his arms? Its her concerned face”
“Hannah we are pathetic”
“eh?”
“watching my ex and your mums communication and analysing it? surely we have something else better to do!”
“call me when you’ve got one of us a job nance, then I will leave the window” laughed Hannah,
“technically you have a job at your mum and dads pub?” said nancy
“but my dad is like a slave driver, and the pay is low!” Hannah said, and nancy laughed.
Nancy frowned as she saw ravi again in the village, when they were together he would take her running and he seriously never stopped. Now he was grabbing onto the lamppost like his life depended on it. she decided maybe he was just having a bad day, and went to make breakfast.

“Jacqui that’s my sarnie that is!” bellowed Mercedes, from the comfort of Malachys lap
“does it have your name on it love?” shouted Jacqui, and Malachy winced. This was all the Mcqueens did. Shout, bellow, eat, steal and sometimes they needled him.
“naw, but it don’t have your name on it either!”
“girls girls, stop the fighting yeah?” said malachy, waving a arm in front of Mercedes, who took it, pinned it down and carried on shouting. Malachy sighed, and prayed that his hearing would still be good in 10 years. He watched Myra come down the stairs with her feather duster, clearly armed to stop her daughters fighting.
Oh no, it was to distract her daughters while she swiped the food. Dear god.

“so newt, if you need anything just call, your sandwiches are in your backpack!”
“ok Frankie, its not like ive never been to a high school before!”
“I know love, I just want to make sure your first days perfect”
he walked outside and promptly bashed into Theresa, who was hidden behind a stack of big folders, and they all fell
“watch it hell boy! That’s our micks, she would never forgive me if I made em all dirty!” she said, in a common chester accent, and stomped off in heels that she very clearly couldn’t walk in, but he couldn’t help but to keep looking at her. She was a pretty girl.
Then, he saw Lauren and Anita arm in arm, talking very loudly.
“shes being out of order now, pretending she doesn’t like the new lad. He looks like my type, doesn’t he Lauren?” Anita whined, and it was clear Lauren couldn’t care a less, she just liked having a doting friend
“Totally neets” she said, in a sarcastic drone, and newt chuckled. Anita didn’t hear this, and Lauren shot newt a smile. Woah, Lauren Valentine, smiling? Who knew her mouth even knew the shape?
They both joined Theresa, and Theresa frowned at Anita for a while, before giving her a big hug. They were reunited after the inside argument. Newt decided to get something out of watching this happiness, and took advantage of it
“excuse me?” he said, he knew Anita, the polite one would respond
“yeah?” she said, sounding too much like she wanted to be Theresa, Lauren was clearly cringing at the whole exchange.
“can you guys like show me round today. Im starting and I don’t know where im going”
“glad to!” anita said, sounding excited at the prospect of a boy, and linking his arm, newt found it endearing but the other two defiantly were looking at eachother with a WTF expression in tow, they all walked off towards the school together, and Newt knew this day could be a contender for a good one.

Ravi ran back to his house, and he smiled in spite of himself. He knew he could run. Brain tumours didn’t get him down, he was a fighter. He prided himself on being a fighter, a boxer, a man of muscle.
He had told Ash and Lelia that he had a bad bout of the flu, and unfortunately and ironically, they called it a coniditon. When he let himself in, he laughed as he heard Lelia pattering down the stairs shouting, RAVI IM READY, although he had already gone for a jog
“I don’t think this is a good idea look how knackered you look”
“Lelia, ive already gone for a run” laughed Ravi, and he sat down on the sofa, trying to block out the mounting voices in his head, specially Suzanne ashworth, telling him he should go for a check up. She knew of his condition because she worked in the local hospital, and she had been badgering ravi ever since. The only other person that knew was Kris, he had been a great friend. A little distant lately though, ravi just assumed he was scared.
“ravs, come here” ash beckomed, and ravi quickly came over
“is your “condition” as we call it going to be ok for Thursday?” asked ash
“my flu is over basically today, stop calling it a condition Ash” ravi said, sounding tetchy
“ok, ok. So I don’t call it off”
“you don’t call it off” ravi smiled, and the brothers shook hands.
Lelia looked at them suspiciously, and walked away.
“right, now im going to the SU bar if you don’t mind” ravi said, and went out the door before his brother could tell him to rest up, or something equally as pathetic. He put his sunglasses on and went up to the SU

“OK, so first we people watch and now the four of us are pathetically sitting in the SU of all places, waiting for male attention?” asked Zoe, basically asking for a comfirmation of what she already knew
“correct” stated Hannah
“technically I have a job though” smiled sarah,and the others groaned at how superior she sounded
They saw ravi enter in sunglasses and a tracksuit, looking worse for wear
“woaah, hes not looking too happy” said Hannah, and Nancy looked over, concerned
“nancy, leave it” sarah said, smiling, and brought in another round.

Thursday morning sprang, and Kris was at the roys door. A hungover Ravi came to the door, and Kris grimaced
“look at you” he said, looking like he had just stepped in dog poo
“thanks for the confidence, Kris”
“look rav, about your,,”
ravi pushed him outside and shut the door
“don’t mention that inside the house” ravi said, and kris looked shocked
“you haven’t told them yet?” he basically screamed,
“look I haven’t, im doing something today
“oh don’t tell me, rav you cannot fight!” said Kris
“fight and I will tell the medics”
“what medics?”
“oh great, its underground illegal stuff? Rav have you got a death wish?” kris asked and wheeled around, stomping off in his skinny jeans, his studded belt and ravi watched until the clip-clop sound of his boots faded.

“Frankie im fine!” exclaimed newt, as she ran a hand through his hair, trying to smooth it down, although he had woken up a hour earlier to get it to spike up.
“ok love, call me if you need a thing”
“I will!” said newt, and the doorbell rung
“its nice of your new mate to walk with you, mind if I meet him?”
Frankie didn’t wait for an answer, as she opened the door, looking up at face level, then seeing Lauren, who was several inches shorter, her crazy hair tied up and it seemed like there was a new nose ring and more eyeliner
“well you’ve certainly found some common ground” said a slightly shaken looking Frankie, and stood out the way so newt could get out the door.

Kris rang ash frantically, and then saw him
“ash, I know you hate me but listen!”
“1 minute. And this better not be you declaring love for my confused, indecisive brother” ash snarled, as his eyes wandered up and down kris’ chosen outfit
“ravi cant fight”
“give me one good reason why he shouldn’t?”
“because he has a brain aneurysm, you idiot. One punch could kill him!”
ash didn’t let off, he replaced his shocked face with a angry one
“why would he tell you, and not me?” asked ash, getting Kris up at the scruff of the neck
“he fainted one time, I took him for a check up. And believe me he doesn’t have symptoms that match the flu” squeaked kris, and ash seemed to of finally accepted things, as he suddenly turned and ran

“how much is it gonna be to pay off your man?” ash asked the manager of the other fighter, and he chuckled
“your candidate is looking quite happy to compete” said the creepy guy, and ash watched his brother throwing air punches and looking focused.
“he needs to go out”
“your got a problem?” the other guy said, and began stepping towards him
“problem ladies?” ravi called over, with a big grin, and ash grimaced
“none” he said, and he just hoped and prayed that ravi could win this fight the way he had been winning all others.

Ravi had got through the fight, and Ash had a sigh of relief
“how about a celebratory pint then?” ash said with a smile
“im alive” said ravi
“how great is that” he continued and ash nodded.

In the pub later, kris went over to ravi
“you done it then, idiot”
“kris that was me last fight, im happy now, im gonna lie in my bed now” ravi said, and reached over to kris to give him a hug, but then something stopped him
“rav?” kris asked, who had his arms outstretched
Ravi suddenly dropped to the ground, and Suzanne gasped and ran over
“ravi, whats wrong sweetie?” she asked “can you see me?” she continued
“I cant see anything” ravi whimpered, and Suzanne called a ambulance

Kris ran into the SU bar and saw Lelia and Elliot
Zoe, Sarah, Nancy and Hannah all chuckled at the sight of Kris running towards Lelia, and then wondered what it could be
Nancy went to “overhear”
“lelia, come quickly, its ravi”
“his flu?” lelia said, picking up her bag, concerned
“its worse then that ley, hes just collapsed in the dog, he cant see or anything. He needs you” kris said, grabbing her by the arm.
Nancy went and sat on her table, and and Hannah laughed
“nance you look like you;ve seen a ghost” Hannah cackled
“whats wrong nance?” sarah said, looking more serious
“ravis collapsed in the dog, hes lost his sight” nancy said, and the other three took this in and in turn grimaced, and took in the fact that bad news, travelled quickly.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:02 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Great work :upup: Do you write much fanfic?

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:15 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

I used to on the old c4 forum, but it all got wiped when the forum did :), and ive just got into hollyoaks properly again, so im writing again, i always try to include all the characters cause i run out of storylines so quickly when i focus on a couple!
thank you for reading!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:46 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

new chapter :w00t:

Chapter 2: I will try to fix you.

Ravi wondered around the house, not knowing what to do with himself. The past week had become a solid routine. Parents ask him why he didn’t tell them. Ash asks why he didn’t tell him. lelia or anita alternate days crying, kris comes to check on him, he asks to go to the pub, but doesn’t get to go. Then hes allowed his choice of food, TV, and other things a “sick” person gets control of.

Lauren and Newt sat in MOBS
“where are the other two?” newt asked
“anita’s”
“what happened with her, I haven’t seen her in a while”
“her brother has a possibly terminal brain tumour, she just found out” replied Lauren, calmly.
“shouldn’t we go see how she is?”
“that’s what theresas doing” she said, smugly, and cocked her head to one side
“anyway, I thought we could use some quality time”
Lauren leaned in and kissed newt, and even if newt didn’t like her or he did, he responded.

“knew what that lying little toad was upto” said Theresa, from a bush
“your taking my mind off ravi” anita said sarcastically, holding binoculars
“why do you even care so much T?”
“I care about your welfare, and if that’s getting hellboy to like you instead of the nightmare before Christmas, I will use er..”
“binoculars”
“that is the word. Anita you are so perceptive” Theresa said, and the tone of her voice made Anita laugh.
She then grimaced as Lauren cupped her hands around Newts face, who to their surprise, jumped up
“well that was nice, thanks Lauren” newt said, grabbing his ipod.
“Newt?”
“sorry, this was not meant to happen on my third day here!” newt bumbled, sounding a little nervous, and then he left.
“HA!” Anita laughed, a little too loud. The two girls in the bushes scrambled up and ran, and laughed their heads off.
Lauren knocked the smoothie off the table in rage, and headed towards…
“Oh no, shes heading towards mine neets!” Theresa said, and they both ran, laughing at the failure that was Lauren and Newt.
“well I suppose I will go back, im meant to be depressed”
“and our jac will make sure some sandwiches at mine. Shes depressed too, loosing Max in all” Theresa reasoned, and anita linked her arm and the two went in the door, and luckily reached there through the back allys before Lauren.

Ravi arrived at the SU bar, to be greeted by everyone looking at him.
“drink please?”
“I don’t think that’s a good idea mate”
“who are you, my local GP, just do what your paid for Justin” ravi said, then did a double take
“Justin? Since when did you come back”
“since clare got arrested” Justin smiled, and then his smile went out like a fire
“hannah not responding so well?”
“newly married Hannah is defiantly not responding well” said Justin, and thrust the drink towards ravi
“I heard about you collapsing mate, you shouldn’t be drinking”
“what did I say before Justin?”
“noted” he said, and picked up a crate and went into the back.

“Justin!” Hannah said pushing his chest
“hello to you to” Justin said, and put down the crates
“ravi can not drink he is ill!”
“well he told me to give him a drink, and whats the deal with that?”
“well he collapsed, that’s all I know”
“then why are we all treading on egg-shells, give the man a break han”
“who knew you would be the relaxed on in these situations. Why don’t you give him a bag and he can run away just like you!” Hannah said, and turned on her heel and left
Justin sighed and saw ravi demanding another drink. This was going to be a long day

“I don’t get it, my first kiss was meant to be special” said Lauren, in the comfort of the mcqueens sofa, and a takeaway pizza
“your first?” gasped Theresa, then she tried to stifle her surprise
“im sure it was, nice while it lasted” she said, but Lauren just gave her a death stare
“oh get over yourself” said anita, out of character
“excuse me?” said Lauren, and Theresa just looked on, interested
“my brothers got a brain tumour, and your running around with tears dripping down your nose, because newt didn’t kiss you?” anita questioned, and picked up her coat and went
“it is pretty out of order, Lauren, shes going through a hard time” said Theresa, determined to get in on the action..

“don’t cute couples make you just want to VOMIT” said nancy, as the four of them glared over at steph and Fernando again
“it’s the honey moon period, then he will get involved in a deal, get the blame for starting a fire, leave you for dead then run” Hannah said, and sarah sighed
“just talk to him”
“talk to Lydia, your lesbian lover who you dumped” Hannah retorted, and sarah fell silent with a scowl.
“do you think I should go and get ravi home now, he still doesn’t look right” nancy said
“nancy, please stop looking after your exes” said Zoe, and nancy laughed
“its not that its just I don’t want him getting hurt” said nancy, and she went over and touched ravis arm, the girls winced as they saw him take her hand, then take it off his arm, and then he got on the bar, increasingally drunk, and tapped his glass
“oh god..” sarah said
“you all want to know the truth, then here it is. I have a brain tumour.. now you can all carry on looking at the zoo animal cant you?”he said, and slipped off the bar onto the floor, nancy began to try and help him up
“im not a invalid, or one of those lost causes at school nance, just leave it” he said, and banged into the door before wandering out
“im gonna tail him home, hes drunk” said Nancy, and Zoe got up to join her
“nice how some can be friends with their exes” Hannah commented, gazing at Justin in disgust
“hannah, just talk to him”
“like he talked to me on the phone every day when he left, like he told me when he left?” Hannah said, and then she picked up her drink and went to the bar
“but maybe your right” she said, and tottered towards Justin
“hi Justin” Hannah said,
“errm, hey?” Justin replied, searching for the right answer
“have a welcome home gift” she said, and went on to throw the remainder of her drink of Justin, she went to get a beer can
“that’s on the house, it’s a going away gift, or maybe just a little sorry for all the times you called. Wait, you didn’t” Hannah said, and Justin just looked surprised. Him and sarah exchanged a glance and sarah mouthed “sorry” and Justin nodded. He had a feeling Hannah wouldn’t be letting this one go for a long time.

“err, nance taking him out drinking?” kris said, running over and taking over holding ravi up, who had lost control of his legs when he smacked into the door, and drank another beer
“you think I did this?”
“well its clear you still like him, maybe you just wanted your wicked way?”
“I make my own descions” muttered ravi, pulling on his shades and pointing at Kris
“yes I can tell rav, now lets get you home”
“I like it here” he said, and put his arms out to try and get some balance. He went sideways into kris and both of them ended up on the ground
“rav, that’s nice, maybe you can go and take your teddys for a picnic sometime, but for now, you need rest” kris said, and began to walk ravi home
“excuse me, I can cope on my own” nancy said
“clearly” kris said sarcastically
“you know this would have been my mess if you didn’t involve yourself” nancy said
“oh nance, it takes two to tango and rav here would certainly agree”
“ive seen how much you hang around him, your trying to get your leg over”
“no, im trying to be a friend nance. Name a friend you have that’s a male or a ex, and then come back, but wait you cant, because your needy, whiney, and like just demonstrated, enjoy involving yourself in stuff that has nothing to do with you” kris said, and nancy huffed, and zoe dragged her away
“kris-s, I think that was a little harsh man” muttered ravi, but it was audible to nancy
“HA” she said, and zoe linked her arm and went back to the SU
“now come on rav, what is this about?”
“they all kept looking at me” ravi said, seeming a little more sober
“who?”
“the entire population of the SU bar”
“so you stood up on the bar, told everyone you had a tumour, fell, then banged into the door and attempted to stumble home?”
“actually nancy helped me” ravi said, and smiled a little, and kris was glad to see a different expression on his friends face
“cmon you..”

A face came around the corner of a alleyway. A face that was once believed to be six feet under.. he had a gun in one pocket and a roll of tape in the other.

Who are they? And whats the plan?

I like my mysterys ahha!

Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:02 pm 
Secret Kiss
Secret Kiss

Great! :up:

Hollyoaks Later Bootstamper all over mings face #2
Sarah: 'Zoe it's you, it'll always be you' :(
http://twitter.com/zoelisterfans

Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:54 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I love reading peoples fanfic...wouldn't know where to start myself :lol: Great chapter :D

Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:21 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

ahh thankyou! :)

Chapter 3: why did I choose these mistakes?

“so this is the washing machine”
“thanks for the pointer, ash” said Loretta, ashes new employee
“its all good” drooled Ash, who didn’t quite pick up on the sarcasm.
He leaned right over her and she coughed at the obvious amount of aftershave, and grimaced at the fact she was stuck with a whole day of this.
“and this one doesn’t seem to be working” commented ash, and he made a quick phone call
“you can just, take your lunch break with me while the handyman tends to this”
“im good here thanks” said Loretta, and Ash frowned, no other women ever turned him down. Then she started smiling, so ash looked up and stopped admiring the view down her top. Ok this day was seriously abnormal, she smiles when Ravi of all people come in?
“what do you need doing ash?” he said, and ash pointed at the machine and ravi just laughed “done” he said, and went over to the machine
“well im off for lunch, last chance Loretta” ash grinned, his smiles were irresistible!
“and as I said 5 minutes before, I brought my own” she said, mocking his grin, and ravi snorted
“that better of been a cough” said ash, his eyes on ravi
“ahh yeah totally” ravi said, and Loretta giggled. He wasn’t going to waste his time on those two anymore, what a bunch of schoolkids!
“so, you and my brother get along it seems?” asked ravi, looking up
“no offence, but hes.. I don’t know how to not be rude but..”
“hes a sleazy business man type creep?” ravi offered, and Loretta laughed
“was going to put it more nicely then that! Seriously, he was looking down my top for about five minutes!”
“cant blame him” ravi said, and they both laughed
“there we go, it’s a easy trick to fix washing machines, but I wouldn’t tell ash that, I get too much money from it. when he rings he always sounds like hes gonna loose a leg!”
“brotherly love” Loretta said, with a laugh, and ravi laughed aswell.
Ravi got up and swayed a little bit, clutching his head
“are you ok?” Loretta asked, getting up and resting a hand on his shoulder
“yeah fine, just a little headache” ravi said, sitting down, and Loretta sat next to him
“ahh I heard about that” Loretta said, trying to change the topic seeing as he probably didn’t want to talk about it
“its alright, it cures itself when I see you though” ravi laughed, and Loretta smiled
“well maybe you should look at me all the time” she said suggestively, and ravi laughed
“if you meet me at the dog later maybe I can” he laughed, and Loretta agreed,
“I better get going before golden boy returns, good luck and look at you later” he grinned, and pretended to wince as soon as he looked away from her. They both laughed, and ash passed
“you and my brother seem to get along” he frowned, as he sat back down
Loretta just smiled, and stuck some clothes in a washing machine.

“so you let her kiss you, then said thank you and ran?” asked Theresa to newt, just to confirm it, and he nodded
“PRICELESS” she laughed, and newt smirked
“friends forever?” he said sarcastically
“me and Lauren have a love hate relationship, but we are just being there for neets” as she sat on his bed
“hows she doing?”newt said, showing some concern
“shes happier now ravis back home” said Theresa, who looked worried
“whats on your mind?” asked newt, and Theresa looked at him
“I cant believe im about to tell someone ive known for three weeks” Theresa said, and newt smiled at her, he was just so easy to talk to. And so hot! Theresa mentally slapped herself. Newt was fair game, but anita liked him. and she could not fall for a emo!
“when anita first came. She was bullied, like about her skin colour. She used to bleach herself, and pose as me because she thought noone would like her. I just don’t want this ravi stuff pushing her over the edge.” Theresa said, and newt saw a new side to her. She was a good friend to anita.
“that’s not all is it?” newt said, and he slowly saw Theresa, the hardcore mcqueen, cracking slightly.
“its just cause jacs lost max, everyones so upset, they’ve even cancelled Christmas, its my birthday tomorrow and everyones so wrapped up they don’t care about my 16th, and my whole family just explodes at me when I talk, and tell me to go to school” there was a tear in her eye “look newt don’t say anything yeah?” she said, wiping her eye, and she sighed, she couldn’t quite believe all of that had just come out. newt leant over to give her a hug, and she hugged him back, it felt nice to have a little cry, Lauren and anita never cared about her feelings. They always thought with her it was just bags and hair and boys, they didn’t know the half of it/
“you’ll be fine” he whispered, and she cried into his arm. Both of them knew this moment was strange, and wouldn’t last forever. Newt knew that she was just a friend. Theresa knew he was just a friend. So why did it feel so nice to be connected?

Warren fox. “died in the fire” ha, like a measly fire would get rid of him! and there was apparently a group of lads in his flat, the phrase “so quick to jump in the grave” came to mind. He had been sitting in the deserted alleyway all day, watching ravi stumbling around, no doubt he broke up with someone else, watching calvin taking around his brother like he was the king, watching Justin enter the village again, and trying to talk to hannha, resulting In her stomping away. Its how he got his first hostage

Warren stood in the alleyway, watching, he was unshaven, head to toe in black, and everything about him looked weak.
“Hannah I didn’t mean to leave you, and I checked you were alive before leaving and you know that!”
“Justin, you never called”
“I would of, but I thought the police were on my back”
“well they aren’t Justin, so give it up” Hannah shouted, and Justin put his hands up to surrender, and left.
Hannah made to come down the alley way, and warren got his tape ready, he got a strip and held it over hannahs mouth, as she came. She started shireking but nobody could hear. He dragged her to the back entrance of the loft. That would be justins insentive to come to the loft, now he just needed ravis and calvins, the two other men that had just left him for dead. Ravi was meant to be a mate. Mates fought for eachother. And calvin, well he had dug his hole a long time ago, with him consistently pretending to be warrens mate, then trying to get him arrested. He needed to learn a lesson, and he was going to show ravi and calvin that walking away from him and leaving him for dead, was not as easy as they thought.

“sarah do you know where hannahs got to?” zoe asked, and sarah didn’t reply
“SARAH, SHALL I TRY THAT AGAIN?” shouted Zoe, and sarah turned her head
“sorry! “ sarah said, wincing at zoes loud voice
Zoe frowned
“sorry, the musics loud”
“you still moping about Lydia?”
“no way, I finished with her” sarah said, now zoe got the picture. Sarah was drunk aswell. Great, why was everyone a lightweight apart from her
“wanna drink” sarah asked, arching a eyebrow, and zoe dragged herself towards the bar, none the wiser about hannahs kidnap

“OW” screeched Hannah, as the tape came off her mouth
“sorry” warren said, curtly
“what is this warren?”
“hopefully your boyfriend will come and get you, its fine!”
“no, its not. Im like your hostage” Hannah whimpered, wishing she had never gone to change her shoes. Change her shoes, what a dumb idea. And then she wouldn’t of ran into Justin and ended up shouting, or going down the alleyway and having warren harass her.
“you could do me a favour” warren commented
“like what” Hannah muttered, knowing she had to be prepared to do anything
“ravi and calvin, who are they seeing?”
“you leave ravi, out of this”
“why is he your new bloke. And there I was thinking you liked Justin” warren said, laughing, his face empty, he was nothing now, even for someone who had killed for love, he seemed cold.
“he has a brain tumour” Hannah said, and warrens face dropped, for about a second, and he wanted to know how his mate was. But he needed to keep his game face on. He could of died, he considered his problems to be worse then a brain tumour, and when did Ravi care for him when he was burning?
“and for the record, I asked for their girlfriends, not them, little miss protective” warren smirked, and Hannah started to struggle.
“I don’t know”
“yes you do” warren said, pressing against her shoulder
“no I don’t” Hannah said, strongly, and warren finally accepted her answer.
“well I have to find someone I do”
“that’s great, now will you untie the rope?”
“naah” warren said, breezily, and he stuck the tape over her mouth again.
Hannah wondered many things. Why he was alive, why he was targeting her, why he was getting ravi and calvin involved, and what he was going to do if he found whoever they were seeing.

“you know how to pack in a pool game, im impressed” said, ravi, as Loretta won, again
“maybe your just bad?” she said, and laughed as he went to bring in more drinks. Ravi was having a ball, it was the first time since he had been diagnosed that he was having some fun, no worries.
“so, you were with nancy eh?” she said, and ravi frowned
“I haven’t put a stop to your friendship have I?” he said, sounding concerned
“noo nothing like that. She was telling me you’re a nice guy actually”
“really? Things didn’t end so well with her”
“yes, bisexual love triangle?” she said, laughing
“I was in a strange place!”
“I still see you and kris together quite often” she said, winking
“hes a great guy, a nice friend. He was the one who took me to the doctor. If I hadn’t gone that day, who knows what could have been” ravi said, sounding grateful to his friend
“what could have been with ashes washing machines” sighed Loretta, trying to lighten the mood
“true that, that man cant even iron things himself” ravi said, and they both carried on talking as a figure appeared in the background, muttering to himself.

Theresa sat in her bed, on her computer, looking at her pictures on “Blog book” but she found herself straying towards someone elses profile. Theresa got on her coat to go round Anita’s, she needed to reveal a secret, and 9.00pm was just rest time. Who went to bed that early if they had self respect?

Newt sat in bed. He couldn’t like her? She was his opposite, she was everything he disliked. It wouldn’t end well, and he knew that. He shut down his laptop, and made a decision, and grabbed his coat, it was only 9.00pm, pathetic time to go to bed, even for him.

Theresa and Anita sat in anitas room, and Theresa smiled
“what did you want again?”
“theres something I need to tell you” Theresa said
“oh god, your doing the face”
“what face”
“the pouty, your not going to like this face” anita said, laughing
“omg neets, I don’t have a face” Theresa replied, looking flustered all of a sudden
“hang on T, got a text” and she frowned as she read
“well that’s it, all is exposed”
“what?” yelped Theresa
“newt and Lauren are together…awww” anita said, the awww sounding very forced,
“what as in hell boy and..”
“yees T, now what were you going to tell me” anita asked, looking a little happier at the prospect of some juicy gossip.
“I was gonna tell you that, just wanted to confirm it” she said, smiling, and fighting back tears for some strange reason.
“pull yourself together T” she whispered
“what was that T?” anita said
“nothing” Theresa said, sounding brave
“gotta run” she said, and left anita standing there, puzzled.

Theresa sat in her bed. Stunned. She liked newt. But he liked Lauren. He chose Lauren. She silently cried, even though she had only known him for around a month, he was the first person she felt she had a real emotional bond with, but she was a mcqueen. No man was worth her tears, she closed her eyes and forced a smile. She wasn’t ready for anything, she just got emotional during the hug. It never would of worked, they were polar opposites. Top emo and top chav. He was better suited to Lauren. He clearly liked her more. That was it, her guard was going back out. She thought she had found someone special to let it down to, but no, like everyone else, in the end they left, betrayed her or found someone else. That was the story of her life. She decided from now on, it was her and anita against the world, and she stood fondly looking at the picture of her and her best friend.

Newt sat on his bed. Had he made the right choice? Of course he had, Theresa didn’t even like him, she just liked having a friend, and he could still be that to her unless Lauren got jealous, but Lauren wasn’t a jealous type. It was like one tree hill with lucas. Theresa was brooke and Lauren was peyton. In season 4. and then he shook his head, one tree hill? Maybe he had been letting Theresa and Anita make him watch their choice of TV a little too often! He sighed. Maybe he hadn’t made the right decsion. He picked up his coat.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:24 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Great work once again :upup:

Post Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:03 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Chapter 4: better together

Theresa got a knock at her door
“T ITS FOR YOUUU” sing songed Micks, and Theresa frowned. Maybe it was Anita, she could do with some girly company.
The longue was empty, and she saw newt on the sofa
“there you are” he said softly, and her heart melted. She did the mental self slapping thing again. She was trying to wipe newt from her emotions, not let him back in
“what you doing here? Your going out with Lauren if you didn’t remember” she said, stone cold, she wouldn’t let herself do it again.
“Theresa whats got into you?” newt asked, he expected to be seeing the girl who had let her guard down. It was like taking 1 step forward and 2 back.
“you know newt. I was really starting to warm to you” she said, and then she turned around and went to the kitchen
“so whats with the late night visit, anyway?” she said, getting herself a glass of water, and sitting opposite him, frowning.
“I just wanted to check how you were”
“shouldn’t Lauren become before bimbo blondes like me?”
“your not a bimbo”
“then why..”
“actually don’t worry” newt said, and got up
“you know Theresa, when I first met you, I did think you were a bimbo. You showed me another side, I kind of liked it. now I see that was a once in a lifetime thing” newt said, and stormed out, angry.
Theresa stood up. Had she just ruined things once and for all, did he like her?

She looked at the rain pouring out the window, and ran out in her slippers
“newt what is this?” she asked, aware of the cheap mascara which was now falling down her face
“Theresa, leave it”
“no newt I cant” she said, and started walking after him, and then her slipper went up
“OW” she screamed, and she fell to the floor
“Theresa?” newt said, running over and bringing his skateboard with him
He tried to help her up
“what hurts?”
“my ankle hurts!” she wailed, and she couldn’t get up, he picked her up in his arms, and somehow, they ended up kissing..

“THERESA, WAKEY wakey WAKE!” screeched micks
So it had all been a dream. Newt had just come and gone, she didn’t follow him in the rain. She got out of her bed, she could walk, which means she never hurt her ankle. And now she had to go out and watch Lauren and newt at school. She wanted that like a hole in the head.
“whats made you so perky?” asked Theresa, as she swiped some toast of Mercedes plate
“me and zac are back together” Michaela grinned
“again?” Theresa said, and Michaela gave her a stare
“great, great, I am just so happy for you” Theresa said, and smiled, and Michaela laughed.
Theresa went into her room and got her schoolbag, she put some make-up on and went to get Anita.

Ravi and Ash sat at the breakfast table
“why are you smiling?” asked ash, looking at ravi warily across the table
“hey rav how did that date go?” asked anita, bounding down the stairs. Perfect timing for someone he had told not to tell ash, his mum or his dad, yet they all managed to be in the room
There was silenece
“oh ravi im so sorry!” said Anita, but was saved by the bell as Theresa was at the door, Ravi nodded curtly and Anita made a face.
“who was the date with?” ash asked, snarling in ravis face
“loretta” ravi said, uncomfortable, and made to get up
“where are you going? You don’t want to be getting too busy now”
“ash, im not 5, im going out” ravi said, and slammed the door

Ravi walked through the village, and looked firmly on the floor.
The floor started to blur, and a familiar pain started to reach his head.. oh god, he felt like he was going to faint, please don’t faint in the village!
“rav, you alright?” kris said, as he approached, and ravi nodded and managed to grin, and kris laughed
“Im glad this hasn’t got the better of you, you’re a brave guy” he said, smiling
He managed to stumble through across to the park, where he banged into..
“Loretta im so sorry!” ravi said, and he clutched his head again, and the floor started spinning. It was like someone was controlling the room, and spinning it round and round, gradually getting faster like a roundabout.
“heey, its fine, but your not, you look really pale” she said, checking his head temperature and putting both of her hands on his shoulders
“oh your right, I really don’t…” and he couldn’t even finish his sentence as he plummeted towards the ground
“ravi?” Loretta asked, hoping he would at least be awake or something.
Loretta quickly scanned people in the park, and saw tony
“TONY!!” she shouted, and tony looked around, as did half the park, alarmed
“Loretta, surely you could of said that more quietly” he said, half laughing
“tony help me, ravis just fainted and he has his brain tumour and I don’t know what it is..”
“ok, ok” tony said, his facial expression and his voice both becoming serious
Loretta took a hold of one of ravis hands, and squeezed it, and then she saw Kris walking across the village,
“KRIS!” she bellowed, and Kris turned around, she made a gesture for him to come over so he did, and upon seeing ravi on the floor he picked up some speed, and held his head
“what happened? I bumped into him like 10 minutes ago and he was fine” kris asked, bemused
“he bumped into me, he was swaying and then he was about to say something but he fainted” Loretta replied, and Kris nodded.

Theresa sat in her maths lesson, the lesson where she was next to newt, and the other two were in a higher set
“you alright?” she said, trying to play it cool. Whatever happened
“good” replied newt
“cool” Theresa said, and then they both looked at eachother
“whats your problem?” asked Theresa, and newt looked exasperated
“Theresa if you cant see its not worth seeing”
“whatever you say. Can we just be friends? For the err, wellbeing of Lauren?” asked Theresa. She didn’t want to sound desperate or clingy, so Lauren was the most likely excuse to steer her away from that.
“sounds good” newt said, and offered a hand
“mcqueen, Newton, that’s not mathematics is it? suppose you two can come here at lunchtime and carry on your meeting” said mr campell said, standing above them, frowning.

As the bell rang, Theresa and newt stayed in the room. It was lunchtime now, which means they had to sit in there alone for a half hour.
“so what are we going to do for half a hour?” moaned Theresa
“sort out differences”
“last time we did that we ended up here” Theresa argued, and Newt laughed.
Lauren looked through the window of the classroom at Theresa and Newt laughing, and frowned. This budding friendship needed to be nipped in the bud. Theresa was clearly after her man, she was a Mcqueen, that’s what they did. Humiliation coming up, thought Lauren, and wandered off.

“Rav, its Kris” Kris said, as his friend finally sat up looking dazed and confused, and staring intently into the eyes of the person in front of him, who was Kris
“whats going on?”
“you were in the middle of talking to Loretta, then you fainted on her. Must start taking pulling tips from you/, shes stuck around!” kris said, and ravi laughed
“when I bumped into you like 10 minutes before you said you were fine
“I didn’t want to create some massive fuss about nothing, oh kris you didn’t ring my family did you?”
“no I don’t have their numbers, and plus I don’t enjoy talking to your brother to be honest”
“there, that makes two of us”
“make that three,” ravi laughed, and Loretta and Kris grabbed one arm each and put him onto a bench, to support him
Tony came over with some coffee and a muffin, and looked worried as he came over
“you alright mate?” tony asked, and he pushed the food into his hands, “on the house” he continued, and ravi nodded a thankyou, and tony smiled, and then he saw ste approaching the village, looking gaunt and pale
“ah look, its medical crisis number 2, I shall go and fetch him a pick me up aswell” tony said, and ravi laughed.

Theresa walked through the corridor and Lauren smacked into her
“Watch it Lauren!” she said, getting a little angry, Lauren clearly did that on purpose. Theresa bent down to pick up her books, Lauren kicked them so they slid around the floor
“ok very funny Lauren, your five minutes of popularity ends here” Theresa said, and Lauren laughed, but then her face became serious
“stay away from newt” she said, and it was theresas turn to look amused
“I didn’t know I was getting in the way” she said, sounding smug
“well he doesn’t like you, and nor do I, so beat it” Lauren said, sounding protective, jealous, cocky and annoying all with one tone of her voice. It was amazing.
“I know you hate me cause of my last name, but when has newt ever said anything?” Theresa asked, hoping she didn’t sound too interested, just curious
“Peroxide blonde Barbie bitch, whos chunky, annoying, meaningless, and like a airhead, and your cold. Plastic infact” Lauren said, and Theresa tried to stop the tear forming in her eye
Theresa made to walk off
“Make sure you say hi to Tony next time your in his bed” Lauren said, sounding like the cat who had the cream
“oh that is is it” Theresa said, and went for Lauren, and they ended up in a big girl fight, which ironically was separated by newt. Theresa had some blood around her face and a forming bruise on her eye.
“you alright?” newt asked
“the things you said about me, the cheek you have talking to me. Just get lost hellboy” Theresa said, shrugging him off and running to the toilet
“what did I say?” newt said to himself, confused.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:43 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

hey, just wanna say i really like you work :)
thinking of uploading mine when it's done.

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION