Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:36 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

:o :o :o
OMG! Who is it!!!
Im really excited now!!!

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:02 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Chapter 15: dark blue dark blue..

Future:
“im sorry, theres nothing more we can do” said the paramedic, and the people around the dead body screamed, they burst into tears, they cried on eachothers shoulders. They held eachothers hands, all thinking about the painful loss they had just suffered.

Present:
“how exciting is this?” nancy asked, as her and jake were packing
Sarah waltzed in
“oh,you moving out?” sarah asked, obviously interested
“no, jakes taking me to spain” nancy said, and sarah mimed puking
“im very happy for the two of you” sarah said, in a voice that was clearly not a happy one
“guys, control. Not clear” sarah said, and pranced out of the flat as quickly as she came in
“I could always talk some sense into those girls” jake said, looking at sarah leaving
“meaning?”
“why are they judging you, all they are is silly little slappers” Jake said, and nancy looked up at him
“no they aren’t.”
“think about it nance, they aren’t your friends. Lorettas getting off with your ex, sarah’s turned on you, Hannah slapped you and zoes turned on you even though you put a roof over her head. Good for nothing spongers” Jake said, and nancy found herself nodding in agreement.

“Jakes swanning princess off to spain” sarah said, as she flounced into the boys flat, and looked at the TV
“err, what are you doing?” sarah asked, looking at the screen in disgust
“have you never played halo before?” elliot asked, and Loretta jumped up
“I have, you got a spare remote?” she asked, and elliot tossed her a wireless one as his and archies game ended
“let the battle commence” Loretta said, and archie and elliot stared at her in disbelief
“I only thought..”
“boys played this game? No way” Loretta said, and Ravi sat against the counter, and spoke to sarah
“did you say Jakes taking Nance to spain?” he asked
“bang on” Sarah said.

Nancy was in the airport now, oh this was brilliant.
Jake was about to give in the tickets, and then he dragged her into a corner
“Jake?” she asked
“yes” he said, and nancy gasped. She had a gun. On her chest.
“Jake, what are you doing?” Nancy asked
“well, you left me for dead and got me locked away. I thought I could have some fun” he said, smiling,
“you’ve made me hate my friends, not talk to my male friends..”
“don’t blame me for your actions” jake said, circling her, and she quickly ran into the bathroom.

The unofficial house warming was going great, there were people on the xbox, people eating, people drinking, that nobody heard the ringing phone in the background. Nancy frantically left a message, and switched onto ringing mobiles. Hannahs was off, Zoe’s, off, Loretta’s, off, Sarahs, off, Kris’, off, Ravi. Come on ravi, thought nancy
“hello?” ravi asked, and nancy breathed
“ravi?” nancy asked, she was shaking and crying, ravi went into another room so he could hear
“nance whats wrong?” asked ravi,
“its jake. Its all turned on me. He has a gun. Hes been planning this all along. Help me! Call the police or something!” she said, and ravi was about to ask her what airport she was at, before there was a loud clunk
“who are you calling?” shouted a angry voice, and then suddenly a shot was fired.

“GUYS STOP” ravi shouted, going into the other room
“thanks for the premature death ravi” elliot said
“sorry mate, but some of us need to go, nance is in danger”
“what?” kris said, springing up
“jake was using her. Hes pulled a gun on her and I heard a shot”
“right, me, you and you can go” ravi said, gesturing at himself, kris and Justin
“one in, all in” Hannah said, and the girls agreed
“alright, I’ll drive one, you drive the other” ravi said, to Justin, and chucked him some keys.

Present:
“jake what is this?” nancy asked, as he forced her against the bathroom wall
he smacked her eye
“that’s for leaving me for dead”
he kneed her”
“that’s for getting me locked away”
“and this is for being a jerk” nancy said, barely audible, and slapped his head. Jake did a double take, and nancy ran for it.

“she never said what airport she was at” ravi said, sounding scared
Then he remembered a conversation from when they were together

“hey nance, fancy going away for a bit?” ravi asked, winding his arms around her waist
“where?” she asked, sounding happy
“italy” he said, and she kissed his cheek
“wait..what airport” she asked
“the only one you like…” ravi answered.

“the only one you like..” ravi repeated in his head, and saw sarah in the mirror giving him a look
“I KNOW” he shouted, and took a sharp left, they were well on their way

Jake was bouncing around, waving the gun like a crazy shamed little boy, not a grown man. Not that many thought of Jake as a grown man.

He had his gun on nancys head, and he was about to pull the trigger and
“JAKE, NO” ravi shouted, and he was followed in by seemingally the rest of the brady bunch
“you don’t tell me what to do” jake said, pushing ravi back
“touch me again I’ll knock you out” ravi said, and jake sighed
“I might hit your head though, and then what would you do, with your little tumour, die maybe?” jake said, and Justin stood in front of him
“rav can knock you out, then you can hit me” Justin said, and both of them smiled cockily
“get out the way” hjake said angrily
“you know, all of you think your so good” jake said, shaking slightly
“no we don’t” Hannah said, coming towards him
“you stay away from me” he said, looking at Hannah in disgust
Jake stood back
“thanks for nothing” he said,
Jake pointed the gun
“mate put that down” ravi said
“we can start fresh” zoe said, shrugging her shoulders
“and why not” kris said, in his fresh irish accent.
This seemed to annoy jake even more
“stay away from me you great bunch of fakes” jake said, menacingly
“JAKE JAKE, DON’T DO THIS, YOUR BETTER THEN THIS” Nancy shouted, and the trigger got let off. Three times. Three people. A bullet for one person, got three, and he hadn’t even met the target yet.
“JAKEE!” screamed Nancy, and then she began screaming in general at the blood coming from the three victims.
Jake turned the gun on himself
“JAKE PLEASE DON’T” Nancy wailed. But it was too late. He had shot himself.

Paramedics came in, and each body had 2 paramedics working on them.
Only 2 survive…

Future:
Nancy cried on the grave of the person that had died saving her. It was a rocky road, their contact, but they had contact. She put her head against the stone and put one single flower there
“I love you” she said, and began tearing up again..

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:11 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!!! Who did he shoot! Who dies! AAAHHH!
I really like justin, ravi and kris though!!!
..... Im dyin here!!!

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:15 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Chapter 16- everythings changing and I don’t feel the same.

Three people lay on the floor
“HELP, HELP, HELP” Nancy screamed, and rushed over to the first persons side, her tears falling thick and fast, into her lap, and rolling down the face of the first person to be shot.

Who shot who- previously-:
“don’t even think about it” ravi said, and jake pulled the trigger, ravi pulled nancy back, they were running back, ravi making sure he body blocked nancy at all times. Jake hit Hannah with his bullet, who collapsed with a silent “oh” as justin rushed to her side, cradling her, and crying, and screaming bad words at Jake, which would only make him more angry, Justin tried everything, and hannah was slowly getting more pale by the minute

“JAKE, STOP IT” nancy screamed, as Jake focused his gun on her, and nancy clung to ravi and cried onto his shoulder, looking at hannah. her best friend.. she didnt get to say goodbye, what if she died
“if you cant take it someone else will” jake said, as a warning
“no, stop it! nancy shouted, screamed, and the next shot was at Justin, who got hurtled backwards and was unconscious before he hit the floor, he coulnt even try and help hannah. his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he began to fit, white foam coming out of his mouth

"the things people do for revenge, isnt it pathetic?" jake asked nancy directly, taking a swig from some flask in his pocket

Jake circled the rest of them, and aimed a final shot. It hit the target straight away
“RAVI?” nancy screamed, and that’s when Jake realised he had nothing to do with his life anymore. There was one final blow of the trigger, and Jake shot himself in the head, and collapsed on the stone floor.
“im right here” said ravi, who was putting pressure on a gunshot that was on sarah
“sarah?” oh sarah ! nancy cried, and she didn’t know who to pay her attentions to
Loretta ran over to ravi when the coast was clear, and she held his head in her hands
"i thought you were gonna get hurt" she cried,
"never" he said, and they both looked at Sarah, worried

Present
The voice kept ringing, the voice of the paramedic
“im sorry, but I don’t think we can do anything”
followed by the doctor
“we tried everything, theres nothing more we could do”
“so..”
“theres no way of reviving now miss hayton”
Nnacy ran outside the hospital and took a cigarette. Her first cigarette in years, triggered by the stress. ravi came and sat next to her
"its not your fault"
"everythings my fault" nancy said, and walked away silently. for once, she was lost for words, speechless. and it wasnt comical.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:25 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

:upup:
Wow!!!!!
Im amazed! All i can bring myself to say is wow!

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:32 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Chapter 17: only the good, died young.

20 minutes ago..

The paramedics were thick and fast, pumping justins heart, pumping sarahs, pumping hannahs, they had all crashed.

“shes back” sighed one with relief, and nancy jumped up, Hannah was gonna be ok, at least for now, she was stable.
Hannah sat up slightly, and she was lifted into a wheelchair
“Justin?” she said, groggily, and then she saw the state of him
“JUSTIN?” she shrieked, and the paramedic who had just revived her pulled her back, as she wailed for Justin. Her face became contorted, tears were streaming down her face, as she sat in her chair and watched. More bad news awaited her friend, as Nancy became aware that Hannah hadn’t seen Sarah yet.
“Hannah?” Nancy said, and Hannah finally saw Sarah
“SARAH? Oh my god Nance!” Hannah screeched, and she put he rhead in her hands as the doctors were poking and prodding at her.
“crashing” one of the paramedics said, and Sarah gave a jolt, and softly spoke to Zoe who was next to her
“zo, call me soppy but I love you” she said, and her eyes started to flicker
“I love you too Sarah” Zoe replied, brushing her hair out of her pale face
“stay with me” Zoe begged, and grabbed onto Sarahs hand, and waited for Sarah to grab back
“sarah” Zoe asked, but there was silence
“SARAH?” Zoe shouted, and she started to sob

“Justin mate, its gonna be alright” ravi said, kneeling down towards him, the two boys had become close mates over the years Ravi was in hollyoaks, Justin welcomed him, let him into his group of friends. He couldn’t loose him
“come on burton” ravi said, mustering up all the strength he had not to cry
Justin wasn’t replying, his mouth was open, he looked almost asleep. Sarah and Justin both looked so peaceful, although both of their lifes were in grave danger.
Zoe was clasping Sarahs hand, and Nancy was also around her
Kris, Ravi, Loretta and Hannah all surrounded Justin, ravi and Hannah kneeling down and trying to get him to respond to something they said. They looked at jake being carried into the ambulance, and Hannah went running over to attack him, Nancy held her back
“still trying to protect your boyfriend?” Hannah snarled at nancy, and wriggled out of her arm
“this is all you. Stay away from me” Hannah said, and left nancy upset
Hannah knelt beside Justin
“Justin, I love you” she said, sadly, and Zoe was saying the same sort of comments at Sarah, who was past even recognising what was being said.

“time of death 15:56” said a paramedic, and the girl next to the now dead body gasped, which was not in her character.
“I cannot believe this” she said, she screamed, she broke down, uncontrollable.

Justin got laid into the ambulance, with a faint heartbeat, and Hannah realised the time of death was towards Sarah.
She stepped over to her.
“Sarah?” Hannah asked, worriedly
“shes gone” Loretta said weakly, and she could no longer just sit there and look, she cried into ravis shoulder, as he held her as tight as he could.
Mike suddenly came running
“this gunshot thing was on the news, I saw Nancy and thought of Sarah” mike said quickly, and then he recognised the eery silence, nobody would want to tell him that his oldest daughter had just died…
“no..” mike said, and whipped around, where he saw his gorgeous daughter, pale, blue and cold, dead, and Zoe was a sobbing wreck beside her, trying to hold her hand, trying to pump her heart. She eventually collapsed, crying, and allowed the paramedics to take away her body, so the others could say goodbye at the hospital.
Nancy couldn’t believe this. It was only this morning that Sarah had come into the flat smirking at her and her so called boyfriend, and she was right.
Thank god they had the talk earlier:

Jake was firing shots, his next aim was around nancy, ravi and sarah
“sarah..” nancy said, trembling
“nancy, were fine ok, just duck” sarah said, smiling slightly, and then she froze as Jakes shot went through her, and nancy cried “RAVI” because ravi had gone straight down. Needless to say it was to help Sarah.

The sight of broken people were around.
Hannah was in the ambulance with Justin, with her head on his heart, and slowly his hand stroked her hair. She gasped in delight, and stayed there.

Ravi was cradling Loretta, and they were both hugging, the tears were coming thick and fast.

Zoe sat in the corner, devastated, she cried, she sobbed, and Kris went and put a arm round her but she shrugged it off, but then decided she needed a friend and broke down in his arms.

Nancy stood in the middle of it all, wondering how many of her friends were going to blame her for this, and how it was possible that her friend since year seven, who she used to have sleepovers with every night, had died. Ravi saw her alone and trembling, and he knew that was code for Nancy about to cry. He held out a arm for her and soon her and Loretta were crying into his arms. He kissed them both on the foreheads and then his armour began to fade as he began to cry.

Kris left Zoe, and Zoe rushed over to Archie, and collapsed in his arms, Archie stroked his sisters hair, kissed her on the forehead, tried to control the sobbing that Zoe was doing
“im sorry sis” Archie said, quietly, and Zoe clung onto him further more

This was no ordinary day. It wasn’t even down to Jake about the sadness being exuded. Sarah Barnes had been shot and killed in a incident that she shouldn’t of been involved in. and now everyone was crushed.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:45 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

:omg:
That was amazing!!! You nearly had me crying!
The detail was amazing as well!
Good work :)

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:28 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Chapter 17: In 5 Years time!

Future:

Nancy sat in the flat, a black eye gained and a friend lost. All because of the funeral.

5 years ago:

“how you doing?”
“how you doing?”
“how you doing?”
“ok, I am clearly the best Joey!” Hannah said, helping herself to a bag of crisps, and the other two laughed. They were sitting on Hannahs bed, three innocent year 10s, having a sleepover.

Sarah got up, looking keen about something
“SO, what boys do we like?” Sarah said, and the other two looked up her
“pinky swear you wont tell?” Hannah said, and they all stuck their pinkys up as a signal
“right, well that john paul is well lush!” Hannah said, and Sarah nodded
“agreed, but hes now yours, girl rule number one” sarah said, and nancy knew there was more then met the eye.
“so who do you like?” nancy asked, and sarah raised a eyebrow
“noone.” Nancy tackled her, and Hannah knew what the tackle meant. It meant the other T-word, the tickle!
They both tickled Sarah mercifully as Sarah finally sat up, panting
“I like Craig!” she shouted, and the other two collapsed into giggles
Nancy checked her head
“Jakes brother craig, you got a temperature? He looks like a rejected member of boyzone!” nancy said, gleefully, laughing about the fact her best mate liked her brother in law
“ok he has curtains.. but sexy curtains!” sarah said, and Hannah laughed
“what about Justin burton? Nicole liked him?” sarah asked
“HA! No way. Too “rude boy” I would never ever go out with him” nancy said, and Hannah high fived her in agreement.
“lets make a toast” said Sarah, producing full champagne glasses
“to being best friends, forever, nothing more, nothing less” Sarah said, and Hannah pretended to wipe a tear from her eye
“bottoms up” nancy said, and they all linked arms and downed the fizz
“sarah…” Hannah asked
“yess?” she replied
“this is lemonade isn’t it?” Hannah said
“oh yes!” Sarah said, and the three of them rolled around laughing.

Those were the good old days.

“to being best friends forever, nothing more, nothing less” nancy muttered to herself, and Zoe entered the room.
“you alright Nance?”
“just thinking” nancy replied, looking down at the picture they had taken that night, they were all laying down in pigtails, much to nancys distaste that night, and grinning at the camera, holding their lemonade glasses high.
“its never gonna be the same is it?” zoe asked, her eyes red and swollen, as she looked at the picture of her and Sarah at the SU, after a good night..

“DRUNK TIMES” Sarah shouted, and Zoe giggled
“that’s my best friend!” Zoe shouted, loudly, and Sarah stuck her arm around Zoes shoulders
“oh yes!” Sarah said, and she ran in her skyscraper heels to Ravi, who was passing
“Ravi ravi oh ravi” Sarah said, and Ravi laughed
“alright ladies?” he asked, and sarah continued
“Zoe, this is nancys new boyfriend. Quite a hunk isn’t he?” sarah drooled, and Zoe nodded
“anyway rav rav, can you take a picture for us” Sarah asked, thrusting a camera at him
“go on then. Drop the rav rav though” ravi said, laughing, and the two posed together outside the SU bar, the flash came on
“THANK YOUU” Sarah shouted, and hugged Ravi, he just laughed, he was a bouncer, he was used to drunken girlie pals falling out of bars..
“Zoe, you’re my bestest friend” Sarah said quietly, later when they were a little more sober
“Sarah, you’re my bestest friend” Zoe repeated, and the two leaned on eachother, and then suddenly Zoe bounced up
“I have the notebook at my house” Zoe said
“And a 24 hour newsagent with chocolate is in front of us” Sarah said, pointidly
“plan formed” Zoe smiled
“lets go stock up the fridge first” Sarah decided, and they both stumbled towards the shop laughing..

“that was a good night” Zoe said, stroking Sarahs face in the photo, remembering how Kris, Zak, and Elliot all bumbled out annoyed in the middle of their marshmallow fight, and then their loud sobbing at the end of the film. Sarahs smiling face was only to be seen in photos now.
“Zoe, do you blame me?” asked Nancy, and Zoe put her hands on Nancy’s shoulders
“not for a minute. Sarah would of protected any one of us, if it was me, you, Loretta, Hannah, even the lads. She was caring like that” Zoe said, trying to hold the tears in, she couldn’t break down again. She was strong.

Hannah sat in her flat, looking at the same picture Nancy had been looking at.
“She killed my best mate” Hannah said, pointing at Nancy in the picture, to the person who had been rifling in the fridge.
“No she didn’t, and when your not grieving, you’ll realise that” Ravi said to Hannah softly, and took toast on a tray to Loretta, who was in bed, still scared stiff of what could happen next.

“You alright?” Ravi asked her, as she sat up and took a slice of toast
“sure thing” she answered. Sounding unconvinced..

Sarahs death had haunted a lot of people, but would they heal together or push eachother apart?

Post Posted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:34 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

:omg:
Ahhhhr that was lovely!!!
I Can't wait to see what hapens next!!!!

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:13 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Chapter 18: arrive in time, for the funeral.

Ravi was gripping the desk with his hands, his knuckles were turning white, he was in such pain from his headache, his brain aneurysm was killing him at the moment. But it was the day of Sarah’s funeral, he was just going to have to get through it, because everyone would just think he was making something out of nothing.
He saw Loretta approaching, and forced on a smile. She had all her make-up and her done and she looked happy enough, for someone who had been scared to get out of bed for the past couple of days
He swallowed his pills, and turned around to her
“you ok?” she said, surverying him
“fine, fine” he said, not sounding very convincing.
He turned his head and the room started to shake slightly, he stumbled
“Ravi, talk to me, whats wrong?”
“Just a headache don’t fuss” Ravi said, and headed out the door for some alone time, leaving Loretta wondering what she had done. He had slammed the door, he seemed angry these past few days, distant.

“everything alright?” asked Justin, walking into the room and in the actions of a typical man, opened the frigde.
“its nothing” Loretta sighed, and sat at the table
“wheres ravi?” Justin asked, and he winced as he stretched a little too much and felt the pain of the gunshot wound.
“he went out” Loretta said
“you two had a row?”
“what is everyones problem?” sighed Loretta, and walked out, passing Hannah
“what did you do?” Hannah asked, suspiciously
“why does everyone assume its me. Shes had a fight with ravi and didn’t want to admit it” Justin said, and Hannah eyed him up and down, with her big puffy swollen eyes that she had used when she had been constantly crying about Sarah.
Justin sat at the table with his breakfast, and made sure Hannah had a plate in front of her aswell
“Justin im not hungry” Hannah said, and walked off
“Hannah you have to eat”
“Justin, its not what you think, my best friends just died. Stop crowding me yeah?” she said, and went to their room, and Justin sighed. What was with females in the morning? They were all attacking him and sighing and glaring.

Ravi sat on the bench and clenched his head, it had never hurt like this before, and the one person that he wouldn’t of wanted to see at this time, came over.
“Ravi are you ok, you want me to call someone love?” Suzanne said, looking concerned
“I am fine..why does everyone keep asking?” Ravi muttered, and wondered off clutching his head, worried.
He stumbled again and his vision blurred, and then he had two more hands on his arms
“Ravioli? You alright?” Theresa asked, and he cracked the first smile of the day at the nickname
“im fine little t, see ya later” he said, and he went back upto the flat, and tried to get a smile on his face, for everyones sake.

He entered and Justin smiled at him
“you’re the only person that hasn’t been affected by hormones” Justin said, throwing him a bacon sarnie
“cheers mate” ravi said, and Justin continued to look at him
“spit it out” ravi said, and Justin laughed
“you and Loretta been fighting?”
“no, no” ravi said, and went into the bedroom
“hows my gorgeous girl?” he asked to Loretta, who seemed to be giving him the cold shoulder
“fine” she said, and ravi went to face her
“this morning I had a headache, I got stressed, im sorry” he said, and Loretta gave him a hug, rubbing the back of his hair thoughtfully
“was it a headache or the tumour talking?” she asked, seriously, and he was in two minds. Would he lie or would he keep everyone happy
“just a normal headache” he said, he had made his decision, he couldn’t worry anyone, not on the day of Sarah’s funeral.

The service was private, just for mike, amy, Kathy, leah and lucas.
But Zoe, Nancy, Hannah, Justin, Kris, Leila, Elliot, Ravi, Loretta, and the others all decided to pay a tribute to her in the park. They all wore black as the obvious sign of respect.
They read their pieces, tears rolled down the girls faces, and the men all turned to support one of the women in their time of need, and then they went to the reception, with the big picture they had blown up of all of them and Sarah, together.
Nancy and Hannah weren’t talking, Hannah blamed Nancy, and she sure let her know it, she bumped into her, she managed to accidently pour a drink on Nancy’s shoes, and then as she accidently whacked her in the face on purpose, nancys anger reared.
“have you got a problem with the words excuse me?” she asked Hannah, who looked disgusted to even be near her
“no, I have a problem with you” Hannah said
“Hannah, I was not responsible for Sarah’s death, so please stop pinning it on me” Nancy said, a tear rolling down her cheek. For the day that it was, tears were not a unusual thing.
“nancy, how can I not. If you didn’t let that IDIOT back into your life this wouldn’t of happened. Justin wouldn’t of been shot, nor would I, nor would Sarah” she screamed, and nancy got angry
“Look, I called RAVI, if was all of your decision to come and help aswell” Nancy said, heated
“oh what, it would be alright if Ravi died?”
“don’t say that” nancy said, stepping closer
“or what?” Hannah asked
“Hannah just stop this”
Nancy got a punch round the face, and she fell into elliots startled arms, and then Zoe finally spoke.
“you two, both of you, OUT” she screamed, grabbing them and pushing them out
“what shes my friend?”Hannah said
“ditto” agreed nancy
“and your ruining everything by making the whole thing about yourselves” Zoe shouted, and pushed them, but they weren’t giving up that easily
“we’ve been her best friends since year 7 Zoe, you don’t have the control rights to her funeral seeing as you;ve known her for about two years” Hannah hissed,
“Hannah..” Justin warned
“no Justin, she needs to get off her high horse” Hannah snarled, and Zoe looked shocked. Hannah was the nice one, the sweet one, what were her intentions by acting out like this
They were all fighting eachother, and nobody was looking at what was around the corner..
Loretta had joined in the slanging match, telling nancy and Hannah that just because they were Sarahs oldest friends, it didn’t mean the newer ones didn’t care. Justin was telling Hannah to lay off, Elliot was sort of standing by with a wary look on his face, ready to jump if there was some off scale girl fight.
Nancys face was suddenly coming up in a bruise, and Hannah had a cut lip from nancy scraping her with a ring while trying to get her to lay off.
Ravi meanwhile, was struggling, he sat down, barely able to balance, and his head again was giving him pain that he thought was impossible. Everyone was fighting, this was terrible
“maybe you should go back to swinging round poles yeah?” Hannah said nastily to Loretta
“oh yeah, well at least I am not a prude” Loretta snarled at Hannah
“err what?” Hannah said, lost for words
“your 18 going on 80”
nancy snickered “girls got a point”
“oh shut up, you’re the idiot who’s still hung up your ex, who is IN A RELATIONSHIP” Hannah said the last part slowly, so it clicked in Lorettas head. Hannah was clearly drunk and when she was drunk, she just went around causing damage.
Loretta rounded on Nancy
“you..you..you like Ravi don’t you” Loretta said,
“I wouldn’t act on it” nancy said quietly
“yeah like hell you wouldn’t” Loretta said, and nancy touched her arm
“its not a big deal”
“you tell Hannah and its not a big deal?”
“I didn’t tell her. She must of just caught something from..”
“from what you been flirting?”
“no, he has done nothing”
“well either will you. Leave him alone” Loretta said, pointing her finger to Nancys face
“no way” nancy said, taking lorettas finger down
Ravi stood and listened to this argument, which was now centered around him. his ex girlfriend and his current, his two closest girls, were throwing insults at eachother, like it was a normal thing you did in daily life
“guys—“ he started quietly, but he couldn’t remember what he was saying, nobody could hear him over their shoutin
“guys!” he started again, and gasped for breath. The world was blurring, he felt himself zoning out

“well lets let him decide, eh?” Loretta said, and they both wheeled around and saw him looking pale and weary as ever, everyone turned around to see what they were looking at. Ravi was gripping the table and his face had grown red with concentration
“Rav are you alright?” Kris asked, running over
“its fine.just.a.headache” he said, squeezing the words out
And then suddenly, he fainted, with a big bang on the ground.
“ravi?”
he got up silently, the way he did everytime he felt dizzy or he stumbled, but he was in a different headspace. he was angry,he wanted something to fit something to vent to, and he looked at nancy and loretta, who seemed to be happy enough that he was ok and had begun slinging insults at eachother again, one said dumpy the other one said common prostitute, and then one hit back saying the other looked like a lesbian..., He put his head close to loretta and nancy,so they would finally notice his presense, his aura or whatever. his angriness. nobody had noticed him. they never did, easy going ravi, who sometimes fainted and scared people well, he had changed, he had a sudden, uncontrollible feeling of rage, angryness, resentment towards all these people that wernt ill, and were mucking around in his life, deciding who wanted what and what he wanted, and trying to baby him through this when they still had no clue what he was gonig through. it disgusted him, he blacked out in rage and began to shout in loretta and nancys faces, raising his fists, to get a sense of authority..

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, DONT YOU THINK THIS IS BAD ENOUGH, THIS THING WITHOUT HUMILATING ME EVEN MORE BY TALKING ABOUT WHAT I MAY OR MAY NOT WANT, ARGUING? ITS PATHETIC, THE BOTH OF YOU" he shouted, and he realised he had his arms raised, baring his fists. he looked scary, and loretta and nancy were both cowering in fear. the whole pub had tuned to stare at him, and he realised that even though the others had arguments, he was the one that had ruined this reception with his fainting, his shouting. loretta rushed off, with a sob, and nancy backed away from him, wide eyed and looking scared, as scared as she looked when she was with Jake
"nance" he began quietly, she would understand, if only she would listen.
"dont" she said, and stormed upstairs, into hannahs house, it was empty for the weekend.
"what has got into you" hannah asked, giving him a small shove. he was well aware of the looks of horror he was recieving. he didnt know what came over him, he still didnt. he was just..angry.
he walked out the pub and wiped a tear away from his eye, he need to find loretta
everyone else sat at the pub, speechless. nobody knew ravi roy, easy going guy with the the aneurysm, could get that angry.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 13  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION