Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:14 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

:D Well i've posted the next chapter for you.

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:09 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Longest bit i have done in a while!!

Chapter 9: today was gonna be a beautiful day..

Tony was walking through the village, and then he suddenly saw.. the loft blow apart.
Tony ran and called the fire service, and calvin came running out his house
“I heard a bang tony, everything ok?”
“its not my kitchen, but the loft is burning”
“are people in there” calvin asked,
“I don’t know” tony grimaced, and calvin took off running

Inside the loft, it was sweltering heat, and the only people awake were Justin and nancy
“ok Justin, we need ravi out, he has the biggest chance of dieing” nancy said, and she got up slightly, and Justin spoke
“are you ok?” he asked
“my arms hurt a little but lets dwell on that once everyones safe”
“where is everyone?” asked nancy
“nance, it’s a fire, its gonna be hard to find people. We cant pick out people we need to save, we need to find what we’ve got and get them”
“sounds like you’ve been here before”
“you don’t remember the dog?”
“oh, yeah, sorry J” she said
“its fine. Lets get a move on”
“Justin?”
“yes?”
“good luck”
“you too”
Justin set off, why was it always him, he was usually the cause but never ever the one that got hurt. He looked down and saw Loretta unconscious on the ground near him, he picked her up and gave her the firemans lift, something he had mastered. She was coughing slightly but she was breathing, she had a wound on her arm but someone should of called a ambulance
He kicked the door
“HELPPP” he shouted
“J is that you?” asked a familiar voice
“yeah”
“its calvin, im opening the door, just unlocked it, is that ok?”
“yeah” he said, and calvin opened the door and gasped at how much fire had spread, Justin put Loretta in calvins arms and ran back in
“J?” calvin shouted
“what?”
“who else is in there?”
“ravi, nancy and Hannah. And warren”
“warren? Hes dead mate”
“no he isn’t,and your lucky your not in here because he was trying to get you”
calvin passed Loretta to a concerned tony, who was frowning at the phone
“calvin the fire service is delayed” shouted tony
“ok, im going in” calvin said, holding his jacket above his head

Theresa, Anita, Newt and Lauren stood in the village, well more like Theresa, Anita and Newt walking, and Lauren following.
They stopped outside the loft
“oh my god”
“tony?” Theresa asked
“Theresa, you take your friends home, its gonna be ok”
“whos in there?” asked anita, biting her fingernails
“calvin is isn’t he?” Lauren said, she knew calvin, even if he wasn’t involved, he would go in there to save people
“yes” tony said, and tried to keep his mouth shut
“tony, who else is in there?” Theresa asked, and he looked at her apologetically
“Hannah, warren, nancy and and”
“its one of my brothers isn’t it” anita said, privately wishing it was ash. Not in a harsh way, but ravi could die a lot more quickly in there. But not ash either. Oh god which one
“ravi’s in there” tony said quietly, and rested a arm on her shoulder
Theresa saw Lauren looking upset, and thought that it was time that someone took the high road, she went to Lauren and put her arm round her shoulder, and newt came round and slipped his arm around Theresa, to steady her up. Lauren held out her arm for Anita, and they all huddled up, hoping for the best. For calvin, for ravi, for everyone else in the blaze.
They all stood united, the mean girls fights behind them. They were now a friendship group, sometimes it took a serious case of events to realise that you should put certain things behind you.
“Lauren, he will be fine” Theresa said, and for the first time in Laurens life, she stood speechless.
“and so will ravi neet, hes a right fighter” she said, and anita smiled, Theresa held newt a little closer, she was getting a little cold.

Nancy coughed as she moved a chair, and she shouted out
“Hannah? Ravi!?” nancy shouted, and she heard something faintly
“NANCY?”
“whos that?” she asked, scared
“its calvin, whos still in there?”
“Hannah and ravi and warren but I cant see any of them!” she said, stuttering and coughing slightly
“ok, keep calm and try and keep the smoke out your system” calvin shouted back
“I FOUND HANNAH” shouted Justin, and nancys heart slowed down a little, her best friend, that’s ok, now all they needed is ravi, and between the three of them, it would be fine.

Kris, with Zoe and Sarah in toe walked towards the loft, Kris spotted Anitas sister and her friends all silent, and gazing up at the burning building.
“Anita what’s going on?” asked Kris, and she turned round to him
“some guy called warren, blew up the place with people in it” she said, and Lauren, her friends presumably tightened her arm around her for comfort
“whos in the there” Kris asked, he didn’t know if he wanted to hear this
“Hannah” she began, and Zoë and Sarah winced
“nancy” she continued, and zoe and Sarah were now full on panicking
“Justin, calvin”
“and ravi! kris, ravis in there!” Anita finished, and she continued to stare up at the building
“ravis in there?” kris repeated, and Anita nodded.
Zoe and sarah were hugging, crying
“girls its gonna be ok” kris said, slipping an arm around both of them. But Kris quite honestly didn’t know this. His best mate was in there, his best mate with the brain tumour, the fatal one. He must of knocked his head about, what if it ruptured and now hes dieing in there
“I need to go in there” kris said, under his breath
“kris, no” zoe and sarah both said, and pulled him back
“ravis in there”
“and so are nancy and Hannah”
“do either of them have fatal brain tumours?” kris argued
“no but ravis a fighter, he will be fine”
“he has fought through enough” kris said, determined
Kris sat and waited, anxious.

“Cant believe Calvin. Going into save people. Hes too nice, what if he dies?”
“he wont. The fit heroes always stay on” Theresa said, and the others laughed
“you said the fit ones die first”
“no, I said the fit blonde ones died first, like if I was in there, I would be toast” and Lauren looked at her, with a mixture of amusement and appallment, and they both laughed.
“what about ravi?” anita thought to herself, and Lauren patted her arm slightly.

Loretta walked towards Kris, Sarah and Zoe with a cast on her arm
“what happened to you?” asked zoe, glad for the distraction
“I was in there for a while” Loretta said, and Zoe frowned. That wasn’t a good distraction..
“what in the loft?” shireked Kris
“yeah. Justin got me out apparently” Loretta said, and she sat down, the others joined her
“where was ravi when the fire went up” asked Kris
“Kris don’t bombard her with questions, shes just got out a fire and a hospital, she should be..why aren’t you at home with a box of tissues and hot chocolate?” sarah said, and Loretta simply smiled
“Im with Kris on this, Ravis in there, I need to make sure he gets out. He is a fighter though”
“heard that one before” kris said
“don’t worry about him, he’s a little stressed out”
“and aren’t you? My best friend, my possibly dieing best friend, is in a big fire, in a big place where anything could happen with a should-be-already-dead psychopath, and your telling me not to stress?” kris asked
“look 2 of my best friends are in there” hissed sarah, and kris nodded sarcastically
“typical, always have to try and trump the problems with the latest hurting feelings of sarah barnes” kris said, and Loretta stepped in
“guys, guys! Hannah, nancy and specially ravi would not want us fighting, they would probably want us huddled waiting for them, getting along” she said
“yeah your right im sorry” kris said, and they all sat and waited.

Ravi stirred a little, and got up, he seemed to of passed out again, apart from this time, the blurry orange was the colour of the whole room, and as the world focused again, it dawned on him. he was literally surrounded by hire
“HELPPP!” he shouted, he continued shouting.

Kris heard on the outside
“that’s ravi!” he shouted
“how do you know?” zoe asked
“that is defiantly ravi” Loretta confirmed, and she gazed up at where the voice was, worriedly
“oh god oh god” said sarah
“whats going on” shouted anita from the other side
“listen” kris said quietly, and ravis wails of “HELP” were still loud and clear
“that’s ravi” anita said, and Theresa happily squeezed them
“1 down, 1 to go”
“how do I know hes gonna get out”
“well he sounds ok, so im sure he will get out”
“and calvin?” Lauren asked
“don’t worry smily, he’ll be following ravioli” Theresa said, and anita chuckled at the name Ravioli.

Ravi quickly and calmly tried to make his way through the fire, and he saw a figure kneeling down, clutching a leg
“nance, is that you?” he asked, tenderly
“ravi? Your alive! Idiot!” she said, smacking him
“ok that’s not the yes ravi im fine I was looking for”
“ive been shouting for you!”
“and ive just woken up” he said, and nancy realised
“ah”
“so are you ok?” he said, laughing slightly
“just hurt my leg, I was trying to get up”
“let me” ravi said, and picked her up,
“and to think I was trying to save you” nancy said laughing
“it just proves men are stronger”
“sexist pig” she said
“mental feminist” was the response
“ ha ha ha, so funny” nancy had ran out of bad jokes.
“ha ha!” ravi replied, and he realised they still wernt moving
“ive watched movies but surely you should be walking by now?” nancy asked, sounding scared
“I don’t know where to walk nance, everywheres just fire..ooh no”
“ravi whats wrong”
“out me arms Im-im-im”
“what was I saying?” ravi asked, sounding shocked and confused
“you were telling me to get out your arms remember?” nancy said, and ravi never replied
“RAVI?”

Hannah and Justin had finally got out, and Justin laid Hannah down, crying again, hoping it wouldn’t be the same as last time. But it wasn’t, seeing as she coughed and woke up
“Hannah your alive”
“justin you checked” she said groggily, and he laughed
“come here” Justin said, and she jumped into his arms, into a big hug, they knew they were back on track as they clung onto eachother, running their hands through eachothers hair with such passion, they were smelling eachother although they both smelled of smoke..

“well im glad its brought some back together” sarah laughed, and pointed towards Hannah and Justin
“right so its nancy and ravi we are waiting on”
then they suddenly heard another voice, a female one
“RAVII, STAY WITH ME PLEASEEE, OHH HELPP HES FAINTED!!” nancy screeched, and kris stood up
“hes fainted, if he stays in that heat he could be dead” kris shouted, and shook off everyone, and managed to get up to the door in about 10 minutes until..
Calvin came out, one arm around a sobbing nancy, and carrying a clearly unconscious Ravi over his shoulder.
“oh god” zoe muttered, but she was on her own, because sarah had rushed towards nancy and Loretta had full speed ran towards ravi, aswell as anita.
Lauren went towards Calvin and smacked his arm
“thanks for that lozza” calvin said
“you could of died” she said, glumly
“hey, hey, im not dead” calvin said, and he gave his little sister a hug

Newt and Theresa stood awkwardly at the touching scene, they had been there purely to support Anita and Lauren.
“so this could be really dodgy timing but”
“spit it out hellboy” laughed Theresa
“you think we could go out sometime maybe?” newt stuttered, sounding very nervous
“when im off my crutches im yours” she grinned, and Theresa gave newt a kiss on the cheek
“whats that for”
“being there. It means a lot” she said, and newt grinned in spite of himself.

Ravi was surrounded, he had kris, anita and Loretta, and then nancy and sarah watched on from the ambulance
“is he gonna be ok?” kris asked, his voice cracking
“he should recover” said the paramedic, and ravi stirred a little, for the third time
He stood up, and gave his little sister a rib curdling hug, and then he turned to kris
“from what ive just been told my my little sis, you were about to come and save me, thanks kris” ravi said, and the two men shared a hug aswell
“glad your ok buddy” Loretta said, and she flung her arms around him and grinned
“guess I’ll have to get used to your fainting, just promise not to do it when I take you out tomorrow night?” she asked, and ravi looked at her
“well, your gonna have to make it exciting!” ravi said, and Loretta kissed him, full on on the lips
“exciting enough?” she giggled, and the two happily hugged, and anita and kris watched on
Kris put his skinny arm around anita
“guess all that waiting around payed of eh little one?” he asked, and anita just laughed.

This moment, was perfect. Although there had been a fire, there were scattered people, couples, friends, siblings, newt and Theresa, ravi and Loretta aswell as anita and kris, nancy, sarah and zoe, calvin and Lauren, Justin and Hannah..
Then a body bag came out
“oh cheerio warren, thanks for trying to kill me and all my friends” ravi said to the body bag, and waved
Justin joined in “and thanks for trying to ruin my life what is it, 4 times? And you said you would come out on top?”
“lets not get cocky about whos on top” Hannah said, and Justin smiled at her, and put his arm around her.

Ravi and Loretta broke apart, and nancy took a moment to hobble over and hug him, and kiss him on the cheek
“whats this for titch?” ravi smirked, reminiscent to the time the smoke bomb went off in the loft, nancy recognised the reference quickly
“thanks for saving me meathead”
nancy kissed him on the cheek again
“I knew you fancied me, now hobble along” he laughed, and nancy smiled back at him.

“I feel like such a outsider right now” Theresa said, surverying all the people that were now content, happy.
“welcome to my world” newt said, and Theresa elbowed him
“so you want to be a romantic couple with someone, whos just had a great relief or something?”
“perfect” Theresa replied, and newt put both his arms around her and knocked away her crutches
“ok, we don’t have to demonstrate the trying to kill me part” Theresa said, sarcastically
Newt leaned down and kissed her, they broke apart
“just don’t run before you can walk. Consider this a healing remedy” he said, and they continued to kiss happily, knowing its what they had both wanted for a long time..

Warrens attempts to put a bomb in the village, had the reverse affect. It had pushed flirters into becoming exclusive lovers, pushed friends and siblings to appreciate eachother. And the village baddie, was once and for all, gone..

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:21 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

OMG that was amazing! Really loved that! Please say that ain't the end though!!??

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:28 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

oh no way haha!
i was gonna kill someone off apart from warren.
then i realised i put everyone i liked in there, and had hannah or ravi dieing but couldnt do it!
knew i should of found a way to include sasha or amy in the storyline :))

+ thank you very much!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:30 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

YAY! Oooh sounds exciting, i hate sasha!!!

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:47 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

sasha and amy- their whiney faces, their general moping around,the annoying voices.

i have to say amy improved alot ahha!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:57 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Yeah Amy sorta grew on me after a whle but i still hate sasha all the time when she kept moaning for warren it was soo annoying!

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:34 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Chapter 10: closer, lean on me now

“RAVI, RAVI, RAVI COME BACK TO ME?” shouted Loretta, as he lay on the floor unconscious
“im sorry, but he has the aneurysm, on top of the tumour, it would be more painful to try and wake him up..”
“Nooo!!” Loretta screamed at the paramedic and cried.
Ravi’s lifeless body swirled around her head, it kept on swirling, until her head jerked up.

She let out a small whimper, and a tear slid down her cheek
“nightmare?” Nancy asked, and she was revealed to be sitting on the chair at the end of the bed, shaking slightly, Loretta turned the light on
“yup” she nodded, and Nancy gave her a cup of tea
“come join us in the longue with our stories of nightmares” Nancy laughed, and held her hand out to Loretta. It had been 2 days since the fire, and all 5 girls were staying together, Nancy, Hannah and Zoe already lived together, and offered to place Sarah and Loretta there. Safety in numbers, plus a girls pad would be nice.
Loretta went and sat on the sofa, next to Hannah, who looked a bit upset
“what was your dream?” Hannah asked, and they all turned to her like a soriority group
“it sounds silly, but ravi was dead and they couldn’t do anything, then his body just kept coming up in my head” she said, sounding severly shaken, and Hannah placed a hand on her shoulder
“had the same sort of dream about Justin” she smiled, and offered a plate of biscuits, and Loretta looked at the time- 3.00am?

There was a knock at the door.
Nancy and Sarah were revealed to be up the earliest, therefore looking less dissehlved. They played a quick game of rock paper scissors, and nancys rock got covered by sarahs paper
“HA!” said a trimpuaunt Sarah, and Nancy grumbled as she made her way to the door
“Ravi?”
“is this a bad time?”
“3am usually is a bad time”
“ermm, sorry?” he said
“well lucky for you, all 5 of us are up with nightmares, so may you join?” she asked, and he laughed
“well theres more then one” he said, gesturing behind him
“Justin, kris. Archie what are you doing here?”
“we live in warrens flat and they all went out. Im not staying in that place alone, his ghost might come at me!” archie said, and kris laughed
“pathetic” he said, crossing his arms.
“hey, you wouldn’t want to be there alone!” Nancy said, and Kris bowed his head
“right you are princess”
“we didn’t come without food” ravi smirked, and he stepped in, and behind him was a pizza man.
“maybe I should be glad the dance place fired me…all this early eating is not good for my metabolism!” Loretta said, and the others laughed.

Theresa sat in the village, it was 3am and she had had a great day sort of, with Newt and everything. But she didn’t know what to do with herself. She sat in front of the loft, in disbelief things like this ever happened apart from on Soaps like Eastenders. And then her eyes cast towards the school. She would be getting her GCSE results soon. She pretended she didn’t care, but she really did. Its just she knew she wasn’t naturally good at anything.
She had her crutches resting beside her, and suddenly Lauren sat beside her.
“been a strange day hasn’t it” Lauren commented, and Theresa nodded
“I didn’t expect anything about being scared about results and having you guys hate me”
“we don’t hate you. Lauren I know it doesn’t seem like it but I don’t blame you for this” she said, gesturing up and down at herself
“im sorry. Its just newt was my first boyfriend, in the back of my head I knew he asked me out to settle something with you, it was obvious. I just lashed out, I like having someone who likes me”
“you have your friends Lauren. Me Newt and Anita, hitting the sixth form together”
“ever considered being in the house of commons?” Lauren asked
“err no, why?”
“house of Commons” she said, emphasising the common, and Theresa knew she was joking
“haa, why don’t you work as a coprse for the London dungeons” she said, in a jokey tone, and the two girls sat and laughed at their obvious banter.

“you nervous?” Lauren asked, jerking her head in the direction of the school
“no” Theresa lied, and Lauren nodded
“me nethier” she said, and both girls sat there at 3am in the morning, like it was the most normal thing in the world.

It was a calm environment at Nancy’s, Loretta had her head against Ravi’s chest, and he was looking down at her and stroking her hair, Hannah was cuddled up to Justin, and Zoe with her brother Archie, who had got some sort of paranoia that Zoe could be in danger, although she wasn’t involved in the fire. Kris, Sarah and Nancy all huddled together, eating the remains of the pizza, and for once they all felt safe
And then suddenly, there was another knock at the door
“ok, I know it was 3am when I knocked, but 5am is a bit keen” ravi said, quietly.
Nancy froze at the door as she saw the person behind it
“is this a private party or can anyone join in?” said the man, and nancy gasped.
Ravi got up and saw who it was, and made a gesture at nancy, she nodded. It was her worst nightmare..

Post Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:56 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

:o WOW! I love it!! It keeps getting better and better! See now you've got another cliffhanger i really wanna know who's at the door :)

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:20 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Chapter 11: its times like these, we learn to fight

“nancy, you gonna let me in? I used to live here” said the voice of Jake Dean, and sent shivers up Nancy’s spine, and not in a good way.
“what-what..” nancy stuttered, and ravi came up to the door
“what do you want?” he snarled, he knew what Jake was capable of.
“its none of your busneiss”
“nancys my friend, and eer, his girlfriend” he said, pointing at archie, who came upto the door and slipped an arm round nancy
“yeah, stay away from my chick” archie said, sounding rather comical. He didn’t know who he was talking to. This was the guy that almost murdered a baby, and his wife, and tried to rape his wife on their wedding day. Plus the fact he was in prison for a year because he was so mental his step brother convinced him to admit to a murder that he didn’t commit.
“nancy, let me in, stop playing games”
“you can meet her, in the daylight, if she has some friends with her” ravi said, pressing his nose close to jakes and leering
“ravi” nancy warned. She knew jake could get violent, and ravi was the one person that really couldn’t afford to be violent right now.
“nance, its fine” ravi muttered, and jake backed off
“mobs at midday” jake said, sounding dark and delirous like he did before he left
“yeah, and expect her to have company” ravi said, and shut the door in jakes face
“ravi you didn’t need to do that, im your ex!” nancy hissed, as they both got a drink
“nance, you’re my ex yeah, but you’re my friend. Im one of the only guys that knows about the situation, if it reers its head of course im gonna stick by you 100%” ravi said, and nancy smiled at him
“I hope Loretta takes good care of you, you’re a great guy”
“so’s Kris” commented ravi
“that’s so not funny” nancy said, as they sat side by side on the counters companionably
“its funny watching you eye him up, then look at me to make sure I haven’t caught you” ravi smirked, and sipped his tea so nancy couldn’t hit him
“I was not” she said, sounding shocked at being accused
“you were too! Nance, you don’t have to worry about offending me” he said, and nancy fell into his big brown eyes, all over again. She slapped her wrist quickly to get herself out of the trance. There was no way she could fall for ravi again after cheating on him, that was way too one tree hill! Plus ravi, had moved on to a gorgeous tall skinny blonde named Loretta, aka. Her friend Loretta.
“I don’t wanna offend you though” she said
“look, it would of offended me if it was a week after, but its been months now, lifes too short, and if anyone should know that its me! Have fun nance, take some chances relax”
“yeah, cause Jakes gonna make that easy”
“you have me, kris, and the ultimate weapon- Justin” ravi said, he put his arm round her and gave her a quick hug, and she nestled into him the way she used to.
“its gonna be ok” he said, and left the room.
Nancy was left feeling confused. Did she feel something for Ravi? Maybe she was just touched at how protective he was towards her, or maybe it was the novelty factor after the fire and them attempting to save eachother, that would be it. she had been thinking about him, but she was just worried for his health, nothing else more sinister then that. Or maybe it was two ex flames falling in love again? Apart from she didn’t appreciate him the first time, it was just for fun. She knew she could really do it this time around. But ravi didn’t feel the same. She needed to go to bed
“Im gonna go to bed” nancy said, and ravis face looked on with concern
“you alright nance?” he called out, and she nodded curtly, and silently cried.
She had blown everything, and now jake was back in town. Jake the Mistake as all her friends called him. he was a violent menace..

The others sat in the longue
“everything ok?” asked Loretta, and Ravi looked into her beautiful blue eyes
“all the better for seeing you” he smiled, and kissed her forehead.
“you been having some nightmares too then?” she asked him
“ohh nothing too bad, I just wanted to check on my girl” he said, and he squeezed her hand
“whats this about you and nightmares though?” ravi asked
“oh I kind of had a dream you died” Loretta said, sounding sheepish and embrassed, and he put a arm around her which she clung on to, and they sat in silence. Ravi silently worried about the nancy and jake situation, and wondered if she was going to lay down her feelings to kris or put them aside because she was worried about what he though.t he just wanted her to be happy, there was one time where he thought he ws going to marry her and have her kids, and now she was a close personal friend, who had been a great help to him. He saw the looks Zoe and Sarah were giving eachother, and Hannah when he jumped to her defence. They saw a reunion on the cards, but he was into Loretta now, and Nancy into Kris, they were just friends
“if your just friends, why think about it so much?” asked Hannah
“what?” ravi asked, trying to come across sleepy
“sorry did I wake you? I was talking to Zoe about her new crush” Hannah laughed
“not a new crush, zak is a ex. But maybe he still likes me and I didn’t think I was attracted but..” and he listened to Zoe wittering on, then Loretta softly sleeping on his chest. He wrapped his other arm around her and tried to push Nancy’s redheaded presence out of his head. He was just worried for a friend. And he wasn’t going to continue thinking about it.

Jake sat in the village, and looked at his passport.
His passport just had a slight mistake
It was entitled
“Darren Osborne”
Was he playing a prank on his stepbrother, or was something funny going on?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION