Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:29 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

ahh thank you i really appreciate that! :D
and i love your banner, 3 of my favourite men. spesssh JUSTIN :heart:
and oooh whats your fiction about? :D

Chapter 5: and we all, fall down.

Anita and Theresa sat in the bathroom, Theresa had just told Anita about the fight with Lauren and she gasped
“I cant believe newt would say all those horrible things” Anita said, and gave her best friend a hug.
“we have got to get her back” Theresa said, glowing with her normal strong attitude
“Theresa I don’t think it’s a good idea..”
“she told the whole school I slept with tony, hello I need revenge?” she said, and Anita gasped, Theresa had conviently left out the tony bit for now
“she didn’t?”
“oh she did” Theresa said, and stomped out the bathroom, purposelessly bumping into newt, who seemed to be waiting for someone
“Theresa what is this about?” he asked
“your girlfriend revealed all” she said, turning round for a second, then stomping off, her heels click-clacking on the floor with every step
Anita proceeded to follow Theresa, but stopped newt
“I cant believe what you said about Theresa newt, that was way harsh” Anita said, and newt stopped her
“what did Lauren tell her I said?” newt said, putting both his arms on anitas
“something about peroxide blonde Barbie bitch, who is meaningless, kinda fat, cold, plastic annoying airhead, everything shes insecure about being” anita said, and newt didn’t need telling, she had already told him that.
“I never said any of that” newt said calmly, and saw Lauren coming out of her classroom
“Lauren what the hell?” he asked, shaking her slightly
“look she needed to stay away”
“so you spread lies, tell her secrets and humiliate her Lauren, we are through” newt said, not even caring that he had just lost Lauren, he made to go and see Theresa, but anita stopped him
“shes upset newt, give her a night to get over it, please, I will stop by later and text you yeah?” anita said, enjoying being the peacemaker, and newt nodded.

Theresa went into the village, stumbling on every step since the vast alcohol she had downed, from the Mcqueen’s drinks cabinet, they had all gone upto London now, for some wedding or something. She wished she had gone, but Myra said she needed to concentrate on her GCSES.
She swayed around the village and eventually went into a alleyway, and then a cute young man came up to her, he sidled next to her, then she shut her eyes, and the whole world went dark.
The man picked up the needle he had just injected into the wasted blonde, and picked her up.

Ravi sat in his bed, feeling restrained yet again. He couldn’t do anything, he couldn’t even take a jog anymore. Suzanne was badgering him about a checkout, but he new the only way he could get around this was surgery, which could leave him with brain damage. He didn’t want to become a burden to people, a vegetable. He wanted to remember his life, he didn’t want to struggle. It was a impossible situation, and now he had fainted in the village, nobody was going to let him out of their sight anymore. Nobody was going to trust him to even walk to the pub anymore. Lelia came in with a tray of food, he felt like a invalid already, he couldn’t do anything for himself anymore.

Anita went and knocked at Theresas, Theresa would answer the door even if she was on crutches, specially if she was alone! Theresas window was wide open, and she saw bottles on the windowsill. “oh no” anita silently said to herself, and rang theresa’s phone, she never went anywhere without her phone. But her phone started to ring from her bedroom.
Anita dialled the only number she knew that could help

Post Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:39 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Your welcome & Thanks :)

I liked Ravi's current storyline when i heard it so i decided to write my own way it went, but i really like your idea of mixing ones together.

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:45 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

OOh yes, I love reading fictions about ravi, you better be posting your fiction! :up:

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:41 am 
Court Summons
Court Summons

I should really start realising how long my chapters are.
this ones a little dramatic, and im not a doctor so it could be a little unrealistic :))

Chapter 6: if ever your world starts crashing down..

“hello?” newt asked, picking up his phone and hoping it wasn’t a call from Lauren, again.
“hi newt its anita” anita said, picking up speed, panicing. Newt knew her well enough to know that she was panicing.
“anita whats wrong?”
“meet me outside Theresa’s now, I cant take no for a answer” anita said, her voice shaking, and newt put down the phone, and got his coat, wondering what was happening now.

“Lelia, im going to get a drink ok?” he said, as he sat up from his bed and Lelia was sitting there, frowning at the fact he was sitting up.
“no I’ll get it” she said smiling
“lelia, I can do one trip downstairs”
“let me come with you”
“lelia!” he said softly, sounding exasperated, he placed his arm around her wrist
“I know your just being nice, and sisterly but I don’t need a permanent nurse, I just overdid it a bit this morning ok?” he said, and lelia smiled and watched him go downstairs.

“Whats up Anita?” Newt asked, looking up at Theresas bedroom window
“Theresa, shes not answering her phone, which she always picks up, or the door, which she always answers to. I know my friend, somethings wrong” anita said, very quickly
“ok, lets. We are gonna have to bash the door in” frowned newt, feeling like some hero, he had watched all the bulky men do it in the films, the problem being that he wasn’t bulky, he had no muscle and he usually couldn’t even carry one box.
He ran into the door and to his surprise, it was already open, Anita ran upstairs followed by newt, and they expected to find her sitting on her bed, wondering what the commotion was
They found nothing, noone.
“im sure she just went for a magazine or something” anita said, but newt thought otherwise
“anita, look at all this drink, if shes got through that and has gone out, shes in trouble” newt said, and anita sighed
“right.village.alleys.clubs. lets search!” anita said, and they both ran, slamming the mcqueens door.

Calvin, the new doorman for the loft since Ravi’s brain aneurysm got revealed, saw the two teens running towards the door
“guys you didn’t think you would get in did you?” calvin chuckled, then looked at the serious look across their faces
“have you seen Theresa?” anita asked, gasping for breath
“oh god” newt said, doing a U turn and running off, calvin stopped anita
“whats up?” he said softly, to his sisters friend
“well your sister terrorized and humiliated Theresa, and now she seemingly got on a bender” anita said, harshly, and went off, in pursuit of her friend.

“lelia, you gonna stretch your Florence nightingale act and let me go for a walk?” ravi said, knowing the answer
“go for it” she said, smiling
“serious?”
“yeah, let me grab my coat” she said winking, and ravi laughed.
They both headed out in the air and saw anita running around the village like a loon, with newt
“NEETS?” ravi shouted, and anita ran over
“rav you haven’t seen Theresa around have you?” she said, her eyes glazing over both of them
“no, why?”
“shes gone missing” anita said, worried, and newt carried on looking round the village
“you checked all the clubs? You know that girls got a killer fake ID, I remember when I worked at the loft before she was friends with you I let her in, not knowing her age”
“all of them” anita said, worried
“you sure shes not at home?”
“no, the doors open and theres a shed load of booze all over the place. She got into a argument at school which humiliated her and now shes gone” anita wailed, tears forming, why hadn’t she been there, followed Theresa home, made sure she was ok, given her a hug, brang biscuits, made hot chocolate, like the time she was being racially bullied and Theresa stuck by her side the whole time, even when she wasn’t wanted.
“ok, we are gonna sit on this bench over here, if you find her and shes in trouble, give us a ring yeah?” lelia said, looking at ravi and he nodded, and he gave his sister a hug.
“ANITA, I just asked someone in the village and they said there was some drugged up blonde being dragged off by a man about an hour ago” newt said, running and clearly tired and worried
“WHAT?” anita said, and she suddenly saw something in the village
“newt” she said quietly
“what?” he said, agitated
“please don’t tell me that’s her” she said, and newt looked where she was pointing, and saw a pool full of blood suddenly, and oh no, blonde hair!
“RAVS, HELPP!” anita cried, as she recognised the white jeans Theresa had on in the mess.
Newt held her head and anita called the ambulance
Theresa groggily held her head up, and promptly was sick. She looked down at herself and gasped
“whats going on?” she asked, and looked up at newt supporting her head
“you’ve been hurt sweetheart” lelia said, bending down over her.
“neets whats going on” Theresa asked, grabbing her friends hand, clearly upset
“you look like you’ve been stabbed T” anita said, grabbing her hand back.
Theresa looked up, and seemed a bit out of it
“whatt are you doing here then?” she said, looking up at newt
He cupped her head in his hands “all the stuff Lauren said, I promise nothing is true” newt said, and Theresa nodded
“newt im scared” she wailed, and he kissed her forehead
“im sleepy” Theresa suddenly announced, and ravi sat beside her
“this sort of thing has happened to me before, it will hurt but try and stay awake” he said, and Theresa looked at him
“I hope your ok.raviolli,.i would miss you if you died” Theresa croaked, and ravi was taken aback. The two years he had been in hollyoaks, and Theresa and anita were friends, she practically lived there, he was like a brother to her, she was like part of the family
“same goes for you little one” ravi said, and she smiled slightly, before shutting her eyes and suddenly her grip on anitas hand seized
“t?” anita asked
“Theresa?” Newt asked, stroking her cheek
“little one??” ravi asked, and Theresa started shaking, fitting.
Then the ambulance men came out,
“I’ll follow you” said ravi to lelia, who was getting in the ambulance with Theresa, she didn’t want newt and anita witnessing what may happen in the ambulance
Ravi ran to the house, “right cmon then guys” he said, and smirked slightly as he grabbed Ash’s car keys, and left him a swift note.
“rav you ok driving?” anita asked, puzzled
“sure thing” ravi said, with a smile

The SU bar was yet again filled out with the same crowd, Sarah, Zoë, Nancy, and Loretta. They didn’t worry about Hannah as they had received a text saying she was going to see Josh at uni for a couple of days.
Justin often looked a bit shirty though. Hannah was organized, she didn’t just leave with just a text. Something dodgy was going on, and he wanted to find out what.
He rang up josh
“hey josh, its Justin, don’t hang up” Justin said quickly
“what do you want?” asked josh, sounding grumpy
“Hannah, is she there?”
“why would she be here?”
“shes visiting isn’t she?”
“I haven’t seen her for the past year, so no” josh said,
“everything ok?” josh asked, as he heard silence on the other end”
“yeah. Fine” Justin said, sounding distant, and he said bye, grabbed his coat and ran,
He saw Darren outside
“Darren do me a favour” Justin said, panting
“what?” Darren asked, looking disgusted to be seen with him
“take over the SU bar, I will give you my whole weeks pay ok?” Justin said, and saw the pound signs weighing in darrens head
“done” he smirked, and Justin continued to run. Someone had Hannah, and he needed to find out before she got in danger, because he had been involved, and Justin had more enemy’s then the usual guy.
Clare was arrested, warren was dead. Who else was there?

In the back of the car, ravi was talking to anita and newt
“what provoked little t to drink like that anyway?” asked ravi, sounding disturbed
“she had a massive fight at school today” anita said, frowning at newt
“with you?” ravi asked, jerking his head in newts direction
“my now-ex girlfriend. She basically humiliated her, beat her up, revealed her dark secrets and spread malicious lies all in one” newt said, and somehow he felt Lauren was his responsibility, and it was his fault.
“ah. So what did Theresa do to get into your girlfriends bad books?”
“apparently talking to me was bad enough, according to my paranoid ex” newt said, wishing he hadn’t ever started going out with Lauren, all it had done was lead to bad events, and he didn’t like her that much
“that’s not your fault mate” ravi said, recognising the signs of guilt in newts face
“if I didn’t get involved with Lauren..”
“they probably would have had a battle royale anyway, her and Lauren couldn’t be more different, and some point im sure the would of majorly clashed” ravi said, and newt smiled. Anitas brother was pretty cool

At the hospital, they all went dashing in, and lelia met them at reception
“she crashed in the ambulance but they managed to stabilize her” lelia said, with a small smile
“thank god” ravi said, and the doctor came over
“which one of you here is the oldest?” asked the doctor
“that would be me” ravi said, and the doctor asked for a word.

“what did they need the oldest visitor for?” anita asked lelia
“well seeing as nobody can get hold of Theresa’s actual family, they needed someone to update on her condition” lelia replied, and newt nodded with anita, as they sat and tried to hope for the best.
Ravi finally came back
“guys you know we thought she had been stabbed?” ravi asked
“yeaah” newt said, with a air of panic in his usually calm tone
“that’s not all of it” ravi grimiaced, and anita signalled for him to carry on
“well theres signs on her body of brusing, forcing, drugs, and they think she might have been raped” ravi said, and anita gasped, how could someone do all of that to her best friend. She was probably just wobbling about a bit in her heels, she wasn’t a welcome mat or anything
“if I find the guy that did that I will kill him” newt said, and ravi nodded
“no violence guys” lelia said to ravi and newt, who both seemed in protective mode, and ready to kill whoever stood in their way.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:36 am 
Guilty!
Guilty!

:upup:
Still love it!

Hmmm okay i'll upload the chapters iv done cos it aint finishd yet

x

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:07 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Chapter 7: I’ll look after you.
1 week later

Theresa got out of bed, and saw her reflection in the mirror, In a feeble hope that the bruises and the stained blood had been wiped away, but they hadn’t. she held her stomach, it hurt everytime she breathed out, and she could only be careful because of the extensive stiching.

Newt sat in the kitchen with Frankie, eating breakfast
“hows young Theresa doing?” Frankie asked,
“you heard?”
“ravi phoned up to tell me where you were on the night, I just thought I would talk to you when you got your head around it a bit more” Frankie said, putting a caring hand on newts
“honestly, shes not so good” newt said, and got up
“where you off to?”
“gotta get Theresa to school”
“you’re a gentlemen, newt” Frankie smiled, and newt smiled back at her and waved

The McQueens were still out at London, they had decided to stay on,they managed a text on the day of the attack but from then they had turned their phones off clearly, seeing as none of them knew about Theresas attack yet, and she still lived alone.
Newt knocked on the door, and Theresa opened it a little, then saw who it was
“hey” she said, she was in her school uniform, looking bloodied and battered, and newt thought how horrible it was seeing how shattered her confidence was. She flinched at every little sound, and her breathing quickened at every creek of the floor, even when it was her walking
Newt stepped in the house, where Theresa clearly found it too much, and hugged him
“I haven’t been out for days” she whispered, and newt wove his arms around her, trying to make sure she felt ok
“im here, its ok, and ravis giving us a lift to school ok?” he smiled, and Theresa clung onto him, and her crutches fell
“that’s all I need” she laughed, and newt picked them back up and got her steady on her feet
“thanks for everything the past couple of days” she said, and there was another knock at the door
“alright t-bird?” asked ravi, and he gave her a big bunch of flowers, and anita gave her a hug
“how you doing?” she said, and Theresa shrugged
“getting better” she said, with a small smile, and got her crutches out, and they all went in the car
“so what I want to know, is how you managed the bee-hive on crutches” chuckled newt, trying to lighten the mood
“you should see what It looks like without the bee-hive, its worth the pain!” Theresa said quietly, and laughed along with the others, who had noticed newts attempt to lighten the mood and joined in.
They all got out the car, and thanked ravi for the ride, he waved them off, and they watched him park up somewhere close and clutch his head, he looked in agony
“you think hes alright?” Theresa said, with a frown
“im sure hes fine” anita said, as they watched ravi start up the engine and disappear.
Newt got a tap on the shoulder
“so what do I owe the pleasure?” he asked Lauren, who looked a little sad
“I came to say sorry to her” newt said
“names Theresa, nightmare before Christmas” Theresa said, shrugging off the apology
“look you were flirting with my man” more quietly, hoping Theresa would relate to her
“oh If I had the physical strength to crutch-poke you right now” Theresa hissed
“I wasn’t flirting ok, I was laughing, good enough for you paranoid peter? And even if I was, water under the bridge seeing as he isn’t “your man”” Theresa smirked, and went away, with newt on one arm and anita on the other.

“Rav what have I told you about driving?” said bel, verrry slowly, like he was some 5 year old kid who didn’t quite get the equation
“I was dropping em off the school”
“whats wrong with walking?”
“Theresa’s on crutches, and her whole familys still unreachable” ravi said, and bel frowned
“ahh yes I forgot about that, how is she?”
“she seems to be getting better” ravi said, and headed out
“rav you don’t have to overwork yourself”
“you call a 5 minute drive overworking myself? Im going to the pub see you later” ravi said, with a definite grumpy tone to his voice, and he shut the front door with force.

Ravi saw Nancy in the village, she looked upset
“heeeyy nance everything alright?” he asked
“just don’t worry about it ravi” nancy said, and stormed off, obviously he wasn’t the only one in a bad mood.

“nancy, mail!” shouted Loretta, and she bounced along with a envelope labelled “nancy”
maybe its from russ! She thought happily, and tore open the evenlope.
“sorry. Back soon, love jake x” read the letter. And nancy shivered. She didn’t want jake, or need him anymore. This couldn’t be happening.

As she sat in her flat, she felt bad for all the people she snapped at, Loretta this morning, Ravi just now, she needed to keep friends close not blow her top off at them!
She looked at the card from jake. Maybe he had changed, the note wasn’t anything sinister..”
There was a knock at the door, she stood up to answer it, and she grimaced as the face appeared
“and I thought my day couldn’t get any worse” she said, looking at Justin
“is Hannah home?” asked Justin
“shes with josh” nancy said, and Justin shook his head, and made to run again. Seems like she wasn’t the only one with problems.

For days on end Justin had been searching for Hannah, with no luck. Where could she be? The only memory he could think of she would visit..
That’s it the loft! Where clare held everyone hostage and shot Hannah, and warren, the day they all walked out and left warren for dead, the day he ran thinking he would get the blame,because Clare managed to get his fingerprints onto the gun.
He went up to the loft, which hadn’t been open for months since Warrens death. The door creaked and he went in, and stared wide eyed at what he saw. This is a mess, and he needed back up.
“JUSTIIN” Hannah tried to shout through the tape covering her, he looked behind him, saw one of the great unwashed, and then he blacked out.

“Hey Ravi” Loretta said, bouncing next to him in the village
“alright?” he asked her, and she smiled slightly
“im better then ok, im getting my stiches off today!” She grinned, and ravi smiled
“that’s great” he said, for the first time the word great had been used without sarcasm. It was great.

Warren had put Hannahs chair near the window, and taken off her blind.
“ravi and his girl eh?” he cackled, as he saw ravi and Loretta share a hug and go different ways
“I don’t know” Hannah said feebly
“TELL ME” warren shouted, and his voice rang in her ears
“yes” Hannah whimpered, crying.
“that wasn’t hard now was it?” warren asked, creepily as he put the tape back round her mouth, and a new addition, a blindfold
“and what about cal cal? He gonna join us soon yeah?” warren asked, mimicking the way Hannah always liked to say “yeah” at the end of a sentence
Hannah mumbled something, and warren harshly ripped the tape off
“what was that?”
“Justin will get you” she said, and looked dangerous, warrens eyes widened, as he started to laugh
“you think he is a match for me?” warren said quietly, and made sure all the doors were ready for hostages 3 and 4 to come in the room.
“coming with me or what?” warren said, as he untied Hannah from her chair and tied her too him. if ravi was gonna help anything, it would be his friend in distress, and same went for calvin…

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:22 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

:upup:
Lovin it still
Keep up the good work :D

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:51 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Chapter 8: I get by with a little help for my friends

“Right, hang around, look dishevelled. Avoid your friends if you see them” warren said menacingly, and Hannah had no choice, warren had a knife to her neck, and he had a gun in his pocket, plus she was basically on a leash.
As planned, ravi saw her looking like she was suffering and picked up a steady run, and Hannah felt a pang of guilt. She couldn’t do this to her friend. No way, she was just going to have to tell the truth
“Hannah whats wrong?” he asked looking concerned
“ravi, go something bad will happen”
“like what you got hitmen behind you searching for me?” he laughed, and then suddenly warren jumped him and punched him in the stomach, he had avoided the brain because of the tumour. And then ravi was attached to warren, sliding across the deserted alleyway.
“heavy or what?” grunted warren, and Hannah tried to break away
Warren pushed her up against the wall and pressed his slimey face inches away from hers
“your not going anywhere” he commented, and soon enough they were back at the loft.

Tied to a chair? Whoever the tramp was that hit him, the plan wasn’t very well thought out, he tried untying the strings, but to his surprise they were very well tied. He recongised this situation. How did he yet again become a target for someone in the loft?
He saw, wait no that couldn’t be Warren Fox.
“hey J, long time no see, nice to see you’ve woken up” warren said, dropping the other two like a hot potato and leaning into his face.
Hannah tried to run but ravi was attached to her, and he was unconscious.
A moment later, Hannah, Justin and Ravi were attached to chairs, and warren had gone to terrorize someone else
“ravi you got your phone?” Hannah asked
“yeah, why?” he said
“call Loretta”
“why, I cant tell her she’ll come up, shes headstrong like that”
“Loretta is the person warren has gone to get. Hes been tailing you to see who your girlfriend was”
“oh no” ravi said, and he scrambled to get his phone, wait
“its gone” ravi said, and Hannah frowned
“he must of took it when he whacked you…”
“oh no, shes gonna be heading to the dog around now” ravi paniced
“why?”
“we had a date there” ravi said, shaking now

Loretta called ravi up on his mobile as she was walking towards the pub, she saw his phone in the alleyway
“that’s not like ravi” she frowned and picked the phone up. Then she got grabbed by the behind, gagged, and she knew no more.
“Loretta?” called nancy, as she saw some trampy man dragging her off

“Justin what if he has her, what is he going to do?” ravi asked, sounding shaken, and Hannah wished she hadn’t said anything
“I honestly don’t know mate” Justin said, hanging his head
“Justin how did you get here?” asked Hannah
“I knew you weren’t at joshes, or at home, and I thought your memorys and came running up here” Justin said simply, as if it was the most common thing in the world
“so you were coming to rescue me?” Hannah asked, with a slight grin
“see how well that worked out” Justin said, and Hannah smiled at him
“hate to ruin the reunion guys, but death eaters coming back” ravi said, and they all braced themselves.
Lorreta and Nancy were dragged through the doorway
“take the look off your face Ravi. I did just have Loretta and then the x factor walked in all ready to attack me, so I thought I would give you both of your girlfriends to look at before they die”
“kill me” ravi said shortly
Warren was taken aback “what?”
“I’ll probably die soon anyway, so let Loretta, Nance, Hannah and Justin out, and you get to kill me. Isn’t this what its all about warren?” he said scornfully, and warren looked at him
“that’s only half of if” hissed warren, and he placed a chair in the middle of all his victims
“lets play a game of “I never”” warren said, pouring himself a vodka from the bar, and grabbing the bottle.
“what about “I never left my friend for dead”” warren continued, and proceeded to pour a shot down ravis neck, and ravi gagged slightly
“so this is what its all about warren. I didn’t come and save you so your trying to get everyone close to me paying the price?” ravi said, sounding annoyed
“your not the only one who went to save yourself” warren muttered, and he went over to Justin and poured some down his neck aswell, he gagged like ravi did, then proceeded to speak, but warren pressed a finger to his lips
“had to save your pretty little bird didn’t you.. I saw you take her out of the window, crying like it was the end of the world, and when I thought you were gonna come and find me, you ran for it. not the hero you imagined eh Hannah?” he said, slapping justins cheek
“leave him alone” Hannah said, darkly, and warren went over to her
“what you gonna do blondie, slap me?” he asked, and he started tipping vodka around the room, laughing with glee
“you all thought I was dead, and you were so wrong” laughed warren
“what, cat got your tongue, your usually quite mouthy aren’t you miss marple? Terrorizing poor old Rav when you were together” he said, bending down towards Nancy
“you leave her alone” ravi said, groggily
“ravi are you ok?” Loretta asked, she recognised the signs of him not being well
“im not feeling so good but if it’s the last thing I do im making sure you lot get out” ravi said, for a guy with a possibly terminal brain tumour, you had to admire his courage and determination to save his friends
Ravis head suddenly smacked against the ground, as he fainted, and the chair he was tied too had come with him
“that could be serious. Let him out” snarled nancy, and Loretta piped up aswell
“go on, let him out. Surely you have one shred of decency don’t you, not like that clare are you, your fitter, nicer, your not capable of this” Loretta said, and nancy nodded along with her, knowing the game she was playing
“flattery will get you everywhere”
“im not trying to flatter you, I just speak the truth” she said with a soft smile, and warren looked for a second like he might give in, but then he looked at Justin and Hannah
“I’ll let you out” he said to Loretta, trying to sound charming, leering over her
“no, that’s not the deal. You let ravi out, followed by nancy, Hannah and Justin, and then you let me out” she said with a coy wink, but warren wasn’t having it, he went over to her and kicked her harshly in the stomach, and muttering something to himself
“warren. Save yourself. Leave” Justin said, curtly, and warren frowned at him
“how can I save myself? After my “death” you told your sob story about sean kennedy, and how big bad warren forced baby Justin to dig a hole in the ground” warren shouted, and nancy gasped
“you didn’t?” she said,in shock
“nance, he thought he was digging his own grave, he didn’t know a thing about sean kennedy until warren through him in the hole. Warren threatened his family, he was trying to save them” Hannah said
“nice little monologue blondie. You been eating well lately?”
“that’s enough” Justin said, and warren laughed shrilly.
“you think you’re the one that decides when this stops? Your way more stupid then you look, now which one of you is going to come get calvin with me?” warren asked, and all of them shook their heads.
“well in that case” warren said, sounding like he had finally ran out of torture methods, threw some more vodka on the floor, and brought up a lighter
Ravi brought his head up and blurrily saw a bright light flying
“oh no” he mumbled softly
“COVER YOUR HEADS” shouted Justin, and the lighter reached the ground…

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:34 pm 
Guilty!
Guilty!

Well done! Another great chapter! You've really got me gripped on this!

:D

Newt <3
Darren <3
Justin <3
Ravi <3
Kris <3

Post Posted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:07 pm 
Court Summons
Court Summons

Ahh thank you :D
likewise with yours!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION