Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION

Post Posted: Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:16 pm 
Year 9 Pupil
Year 9 Pupil

This isn't really a news update, I admit, but as I am now somewhat back in the process of writing my fictional Hollyoaks tenure, I would like to share with you something I at least hope to aim towards doing - restoring balance in Hollyoaks storylines.

I will admit that it may not always happen when the storylines are first posted (as I may think of some later and add them, as I said), but what I mean is restoring the the balance between the "dark" side of Hollyoaks and scenes of characters simply hanging out and being mates with each other, and genuinely being normal people you could imagine sharing a village with.

For a long time (including around the time my fictional tenure is set), seemingly every newcomer to Hollyoaks has either been a villain, had a dark secret, or been a villain with a dark secret. This will not be the case for all of my characters.

Obviously, villains and "dark" storylines will still take place - two of the previous newcomers I announced are gangland characters, of course, and as my fictional tenure is still in 2015 we still have The Gloved Hand Killer being... a gloved hand killer, and it aims to be a difficult week (within the show) for some characters, but I aim to put in some fun moments to balance it out.

2015-2017 were fun years in my experience, so it would be good to show that during Hollyoaks as I'd have done it.

Storyline Page: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17484

News Updates: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=17476 UPDATED 25:10:2020

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FAN FICTION