Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - THE NEWSROOM

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:29 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Hollyoaks star Jorgie Porter has admitted she thought she would be axed from Hollyoaks three years ago, but got some bonus time before leaving.

Jorgie plays Theresa McQueen, who murdered Calvin Valentine (Ricky Whittle) in 2010 but is finally about to exit the Channel 4 soap when her actions are uncovered.

Theresa was pregnant with Calvin's child after a secret night of passion with him, but killed him on his wedding day when he refused to leave her cousin Carmel (Gemma Merna).

Jorgie, hinting she may be back, said: "Theresa's a murderer, she can't get away with it forever, so hopefully that'll banish it and then maybe see what happens.

"Usually, you know when you're a murderer, you have to leave the show, don't you, because you have to have your punishment like that.

"So when I found out I was a murderer, I just thought, 'I'm leaving, that's that, it's the end of me,' which I was a bit upset about, but then thankfully they kept me for three more years, so I was lucky I think."

She continued that she felt it was a good time to be leaving: "The show's getting a lot better and people are noticing us more, so it's nice to end on a high."

The 25-year-old actress said she had no work plans yet and added: "I might go to festivals and go crazy a little bit. I might get a piercing... No, I don't want a piercing, I'm joking, I tried to get too crazy then."
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/porter-shouldv ... ml#bkcsHEi

You just know they won't jail her or kill her off as she is super popular. Can see her getting caught and going on the run. How would you want to see her leave?

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - THE NEWSROOM