Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Off Topic » TV CHAT

Post Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:15 pm 
Community Service
Community Service

Well Gillian went so I'm happy about that, wish it was Tricia though. Is tomorrow's eviction a double?

I think Claire may win this year.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I am shocked you think Claire to win, I have found it a two horse race from the start Rylan and Speidi. Hope Tricia goes tonight or Frankie.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:20 pm 
Community Service
Community Service

I don't want her to but I think she might. She just seems the type to make it to the final without doing much, the stuff with the letter could earn her votes and the Steps fan base.

Most people seem to want Speidi to stay until the final but not win, I'd like them to win though.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:38 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I would rather Speidi over Rylan but somehow see Rylan taking the crown. Speidi have been the stars of this years show imo though causing all the tension but I still feel they have held back an awful lot. The contestants this year have been the weakest year for me aswell. How they can allow Rylan out for xfactor stuff is a joke. All tasks have been pro Rylan aswell I feel and all anti Speidi in a way. This year has been the most manipulated aswell. Starting to get less enjoyable.

My prediction order - Ryan, Razor, Claire, Speidi and Rylan winning.
My winning order - Ryan, Claire, Rylan, Razor and Speidi

Post Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:06 pm 
Crime unsolved - sacked!
Crime unsolved - sacked!

i will be extremely annoyed if speidi win however after aaron winning ive got a strong feeling they will, for some reason the british public tend to go for bullies to win, when they deliberetaly failed their part of a task so claire didnt get her letter from home was the last straw for me, i hope after tonight they will sod off back to america and never come back.

on a lighter note i really want rylan or claire to win, i wouldnt mind if ryan won either as he also seems really nice

Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:49 am 
Community Service
Community Service

I'm actually surprised Speidi made it to second place but happy, a win would've been better though.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:22 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

I just think the show is far too manipulated these days. I can also see Rylan on Im a celeb or DOI next year he seems really fame hungry, can see him getting his own show on 5 aswell. He would make a great presenter type...heard he was taking over from Olly on xtra factor or was that just a rumour?

Shocked at how well Ryan did...gues being on c5 helped as Neighbours is also on that channel.

Board index » Off Topic » TV CHAT