Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:14 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Seems Esthers character is on alot of peoples radar for the axe, am I the only person who likes her character and introduction into the Dean/Osborne family unit?

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:16 pm 
Moderator Level 1
Moderator Level 1

i like her. I think she would be better if Ruby left or if she wasnt obsessed with trying to get with ruby.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:31 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ruby is just a nasty bully. Hope someone takes her down a peg or two.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:59 pm 
Innocent
Innocent

I like Ester i just would like her so much better is she didnt hang around with Sinead and Ruby anymore.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:07 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Sadly thats all the girls her age in the show but if Ruby went I could see a friendship forming with Sinead. I think Ruby brings out the bitchy side of Sinead. I have a feeling the more she sticks around them two her character may change and she will become like them.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:50 am 
Guilty but insane
Guilty but insane

I really love her! I wish she would stop being such a walk over with Ruby though!!! :roll:

Post Posted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:15 pm 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Yeah she needs to stand up for herself more. Was good she did the right thing in regaurds to Ricky and him getting expelled.

Post Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:30 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Enjoying the current bullying storyline, think Jazz is doing a great job. Can't understand why she keeps trying to be accepted though time after time Ruby is a bitch and she goes back for more!

Post Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:58 pm 
Stock controller
Stock controller

I think Esther is really well cast, she's very believable as Frankie's granddaughter, and something about her reminds me of Steph a little too. Frankie needed more family considering she hasn't seen her kids in years, so she was a good addition to the cast. I think the actress is really likable and Esther has a sweetness to her that's really appealing, but she's well rounded with a huffy little temper and sharp tongue when she's pushed far enough. I wish she had better friends to interact with though, the other kids her age aren't as appealing. I'd like her to have had a better friendship with Callum, my other favorite of the college kids.
I'm now watching the middle of Jan 2013, and I'm really hating Ruby now. She's been getting on my nerves for a long time now anyways, but her bullying of Esther is getting worse and I'm ready for a car door to land on her too. At the very least I wish she'd go live with her off screen parents. I never did get why Ruby didn't live with her own parents anyways.
Frankie is also getting on my nerves - she often does. Her neglect and verbal abuse of Esther is also getting pretty bad. Frankie is coming off like a real fool for believing Ruby over Esther when Ruby's been caught out doing such awful and ridiculous things like setting Esther up with a fake internet date, and clearly Frankie is going months without even trying to have a decent conversation with Esther. She's turned out to be a really crap guardian, I wish Esther had a decent alternative place to live. I do like Frankie though, even when I don't, if that makes sense. She's a bitch sometimes, but even then she gives a good performance and is an interesting bitch.

Founder of the Mercedes McQueen fan club

Post Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:51 am 
Staff Team
Staff Team

Frankie is certainly a marmite character you either love her or hate her. She is one of the golden oldies in my book though. I am a huge fan of Esther just think she needs to build up a good friendship and interact more and have some genuine friends. I don't feel she has met her true love either yet.

Board index » THE HOLLYOAKS FORUM » HOLLYOAKS - FANCLUBS